Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I took the "support your local team" thing to mean that if you're lucky enough to be from Arbroath you'd support Arbroath. Or (if luck hasn't smiled on you and) you're from Dundee you'd support one of the teams there etc etc Then you grow up, move away because of work/education/love interest/prison sentence and you take your allegiance with you.

As opposed to being born and bred in a town miles away from Glasgow and being an OF follower.

PS - I've always been behind the "support your local team" idea. Now I'm not so sure. Having moved to Glasgow for uni and stayed because of work I find myself with 2 kids and their local team is, er.... rangers :(

Tell them they live on an access point for Partick via the subway.

WE are the best people in the world, WE have beaten those imposters that were known as 'the peepil', the so-called mighty Rangers of Ibrox Stadium, birthplace of all the bigots .…Moses McNeil, John Greig, Super Ally, Wee Willie Henderson, Bill Struth, Donald Findlay, Chick Young, The Thornliebank True Blues, Andy Goram, Craig Whyte, Broxi Bear, Her Majesty the Queen, The Blue Knights, Walter Smith, The Louden Bar, Sandy Jardine, The Brigton' Derry Boys, Kate Midddleton, Paul Gascoigne, Terry Hurlock, Sir David Murray, can you hear me Sir David Murray, your boys took a helluva beating.

out of Greenies, but bravo, sir. The Norwegian commentator is now my second favourite footballing moment.

So Green is now saying that any Rangers players who walks away under the TUPE rules will be in breach of contract? What a load of shite.

I'm sure Green isn't allowed to say that. Employees can reject TUPE if they wish. From wiki article on TUPE:

"where an employee objects to the change in the identity of the employer, then r.4(7) states he will not become one. He is to be treated as if his contract terminated when the transfer takes place, but that he is not dismissed (unless of course the employer actually does dismiss him), This issue came up in Wilson v St Helens Borough Council [1999] 2 AC 52;"

Edited by TheTodd

Hopefully not but the potential is there. It is very uncertain times ahead for every team in the SPL.

The potential is not there for us to go into administration. I take it you know nothing of the finances of my club and you are just guessing about it due to our debt?

It would be better for you if you actually knew what you were talking about before making wild and untrue comments.

http://www.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=778:charles-green-is-not-loaning-his-investment&catid=103:board&Itemid=531

Wow !!! That place is inhabited by absolute rockets. They are like frigging mackerel. No8 seems to be the only one of their support who seems prepared to accept an responsibility. Green has never had any connection with Rangers but there is a belief that he had the best intentions to help the clubs recovery does anyone else see Charles Green as anything other than an asset stripper, he is a carbon copy of Hugh Scott or Reg Brearly.

Ah i forgot, you are on the boards of each and as such have all the insider info us mere mortals dont.

Calm down mate, jesus, you're touchy are you not.

Can you tell us when or are you merely throwing names in the air in the hope you get something right?laugh.gif

I am obviously not a director of any of the clubs but the debt is common knowledge. Your own team is the most worrying given the level of debt, income, turnover profit and the fact the owner is a loony and is actively attempting to sell Hearts. Who would want to purchase Hearts?

2:50 in laugh.gif Raging!

pissed myself laughing at that, I'm sure we can all picture what kind of guy is sitting behind that game getting angry about rangers being the most successful club in the world bar nonelaugh.giflaugh.gif quality trolling from the Coventry City supporter