Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

When does the Big Celtic Administration/Liquidation Thread start?

Just chill out and enjoy the ragers meltdown first before wishful thinking .... and hope to hell that today's events don't start a "The Big Hearts in Administration Thread" before the big Celtic one you want.

Just chill out and enjoy the ragers meltdown first before wishful thinking .... and hope to hell that today's events don't start a "The Big Hearts in Administration Thread" before the big Celtic one you want.

Na its ok, we owe it to ourselveslaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

When does the Big Celtic Administration/Liquidation Thread start?

We are solvent and in trustworthy hands. Has Romanov managed to sell Hearts yet?

What sort of debt are Hearts in and what sort of revenue do they generate these days and turn into profit?

We are solvent and in trustworthy hands. Has Romanov managed to sell Hearts yet?

What sort of debt are Hearts in and what sort of revenue do they generate these days and turn into profit?

Do you take everything as serious as P&B?

You need to take a wee pill maybe :)

lol hearts are next on the list methinks.

dodgy owner - check

oodles of debt- check

bigoted pish from certain sections of the crowd- check

pish poor in europe- check

hell I could just trundle along the m8 and it would a home from home

Edited by Toaster

I'd like to dedicate my post on page 1690 to a former colleague/occasional friend who sent me the text, that's why we're champions, just after St Mirren capitulated to a 9-man Rangers team at Hampden.

Know what, the reason you were champions was because you cheated. Ain't feeling so smug now, are you? :)

Happy 1690 :D
WE are the best people in the world, WE have beaten those imposters that were known as 'the peepil', the so-called mighty Rangers of Ibrox Stadium, birthplace of all the bigots .…Moses McNeil, John Greig, Super Ally, Wee Willie Henderson, Bill Struth, Donald Findlay, Chick Young, The Thornliebank True Blues, Andy Goram, Craig Whyte, Broxi Bear, Her Majesty the Queen, The Blue Knights, Walter Smith, The Louden Bar, Sandy Jardine, The Brigton' Derry Boys, Kate Midddleton, Paul Gascoigne, Terry Hurlock, Sir David Murray, can you hear me Sir David Murray, your boys took a helluva beating. Edited by Wokcomble

Ah, the gift keeps giving :D

Although Green is speechless the way HMRC have treated us but surely he has acted too quickly to escalate us into a Newco?

HMRC state reasons about their general policy especially with strong evidence of non-compliance regarding tax liabilities but they further state that the CVA funds being available is not acceptable due to the debt we owe them and I completely agree, why would they?

Now I understand about the debt being wiped clean and the club being the same but we are going to lose our players, Europe for three years and at the mercy of the other SPL clubs to decide our fate but surely we still have 24 hours to try and prevent this Newco?

If HMRC can say the figure is far too low (which I agree) then I put this to Sandy Jardine and the RFFF to ask HMRC what figure will they accept taking into consideration our level of debt?

People on this board with the contacts i.e. moderators, posters need to get in touch with Sandy Jardine to progress this and get this question answered tonight.

A phone call made to the decision makers of HMRC can and should be made tonight especially if we are talking about adding over £10 million pounds.

The RFFF have a bank account already in place where all bears rich and poor could donate and if we don’t reach the figure then they would give us this money back. I am thousands in debt but I would donate £1000 by credit card (Rangers) and I wouldn’t need any guarantees, contracts, pieces of paper saying that my money will be returned as I trust that organisation 100%.

If we reach this figure then some sort of share issue could be worked out as long as Green agrees to accepting the money on top of what he was proposing.

Maybe I am clutching at straws here and this is the ramblings of a desperate broken hearted man but is it as simple as that i.e. increasing the pot by a call to arms?

Would Green object to this and if so why would he as his 9 pence deal was pathetic?

Is it legally possibly or have we run out of time?

Lots of questions but can this happen with a bit of will?

I was going to add a poll but the time for polls have been and gone we need urgent action.

If someone with more knowledge (regular posters, mods etc.) than me can explain why this can’t happen then I won’t repeat this post but again if the same bears say this will happen then I won’t be apologising for ensuring this post remains topical by repeating it to ensure it doesn’t get lost within other threads which I think aren’t as important.