Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Irony.

It would only be bigoted if people were suggesting it was a celebration of 1690, which it clearly isn't.

If Celtic fans had suggested it, then people would be screaming blue murder. Not to mention the way so many people on here have gone on and on about how obsessed OF fans are with bigotry. Somehow though, its okay if its done ironically? So if Rangers fans were to sing some songs at OF games, purely to wind Celtic fans up and mock the way Celtic fans obsess about religion, would that be acceptable?

:lol:

I'm guessing you think I went a tad soft on him?

Yeah I was just thinking 'Get a room'.

Then we can drag Traynor inside and beat him to death with Chic young's corpse.

Edited by Granny Danger

I don't know what is worse. Reading this thread or the wife laughing...'Is that a tear i see'...'Grow up it's only football'...'Never mind. Think about the money you 'waste' watching that rubbish'.

Fucking setee for me tonight!! I am officially huffing!!!!!

I've been saying similar all day. As someone desperate to see the final nail in the coffin, the way that some of the diddy fans have refused to acknowledge that there are decent Rangers fan out there has taken the shine off it somewhat.

Welcome to the Internet. 8)

Why can't we all just get along?!

Sigh. I moved to Stirling at 17, should I have supported Stirling Albion instead? What diddy fan actually does that? Moves house and then decides to support a new team and ditch the old one?

LOL @ typing out the word 'Sigh'

Are you Pepe Le Pew? Do you actually say 'Sigh' when you're sighing?

I've been saying similar all day. As someone desperate to see the final nail in the coffin, the way that some of the diddy fans have refused to acknowledge that there are decent Rangers fan out there has taken the shine off it somewhat.

I'd admit that there are decent people who are Rangers fans. I am close friends with a fair few. Nicer, more intelligent guys you couldn't meet anywhere. However, when it comes to matters Rangers, their arrogance and blinkeredness about all things "thepeepel" shines through as much as the next sport-sock-wearing-spearmint-chewngum-eating moron.

Decent guys that support Rangers? I'd imagine they are plentiful. Decent Rangers supporters? Hmmmm.

Sigh. I moved to Stirling at 17, should I have supported Stirling Albion instead? What diddy fan actually does that? Moves house and then decides to support a new team and ditch the old one?

So you're actually of an age to see how much of a vile institution your club has become. All the fines, the fan trouble, the bigotry, the racism the exclusionary signing policy....and you're still proud to associate yourself with all that. Because THAT is what makes Rangers what it is. A beacon to the bigots.

A really decent person would have renounced all that in disgust. But you evidently haven't.

The club will be liquidated, there is no doubt in my mind about that. It's just a matter of how much groundwork Whyte has done to transfer assets for ease of starting a new club, as far as i can see.

Well you are 100% wrong. Sorry.

OK then.

LOL @ typing out the word 'Sigh'

Are you Pepe Le Pew? Do you actually say 'Sigh' when you're sighing?

I don't know who that is, but yes I do. In the same way that people briefly put on a pair of sunglasses when they use this emoticon -> 8) , or stick out their tongue when they use this one -> :P.