Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You caan claim what you want, we all know the truth, today is the day The Rangers died.

Whatever you lot want to keep telling yourselves will never change the fact the whole of Scottish football knows Rangers are dead, whoever you choose to follow follow will never be looked upon as The Rangers Football Club by anyone but yourselves.

Ding dong yer team's dead.

I'm not claiming anything,just stating the facts of clubs that have been liquidated and emerged under a new company with a 21 day deadline have been deemed a continuos club and as such have retained their history. Perhaps if you read my previous post you would have seen that i stated i'm couldn't say as to whether this applies to Scotland. And to be honest,neither do you.

BREAKING NEWS

Strathclyde Police have just confirmed the closure of the Erskine, Squinty and Kingston Bridges amid fears of mass lots of suicide attempts by Re Peepul.

Won't happen today though. They are too busy fighting amongst themselves as to which is the best bridge to jump from. ohmy.gif

Recently with a couple of smaller clubs down in England HMRC have actually went to court to stop Newco's from using a similar name if they are owed money, if they are consistent with their approach you would expect them to do the same in this case but somehow I doubt it.

Drop the paranoia, they have just refused the CVA and yet you think they will now say ach its ok, bash on Rangers.

Pull your head out your arse and be happy for god sake.

Recently with a couple of smaller clubs down in England HMRC have actually went to court to stop Newco's from using a similar name if they are owed money, if they are consistent with their approach you would expect them to do the same in this case but somehow I doubt it.

Interesting.

I would expect them to be consistent. It is what Tax Inspectors are VERY good at.

Based on this information, what should the newco be called?

Jeezo, SSN has just trotted out Colin Hendry to comment on the issue. Considering his personal financial prudence I can't think of a better person to give his opinion... ;)

In terms of the others bumping the gums, we've had...

Andy Goram

Gavin Rae

Gordon Smith

So a very evenly balanced set of commentators...

I knew about the change in crest,many clubs have changed their crest,Rangers have had three crests. The whole point is that the club retained their history as did Charlton among others.

Fairly sure that Middlesborough didn't have a shedload of tainted trophies on their roll of honour, mind.....:rolleyes:

Think this new name is a huge matter of interest now . No use to us if they can simply call themselves Rangers fc or whatever. This is a new team now and the name should be distant from the original or there will be no noticeable difference

My money's on a Pro-Ev style "Glasgow Blues".

...which would be most appropriate. :bairnlaugh.gif