Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

We'll be at 1690 in a couple of hours.

This is incredible. Best buzz I've had on the internet (almost).

By the time I've quickly scrolled down a page, another page has been added!

Anyway, if anyone's reading this, and not busy writing:

Seems to me the newco won't be responsible for the big tax debt, so that's some good news for them...

HMRC are pursuing those responsible. Murray surely, Whyte doesn't come into it.

I just ventured onto Follow Follow. If i wasn't depressed enough before...Deary me. I thought i was delusional. The latest plan is to buy the club out and put in our own board. Hmmmmm i wonder who started that thread Mr Dingwall? How many aliases has that fat b*****d got!!!! dry.gif

You're wasting your time Youngsy. They are so caught up in bigotry and hatred you will never get through to them. Time somebody told them it was the 21st century and we all have to move on. Fortunately they are a dieing breed ;)

It really frightens me when i read that certain individuals are being put forward for places on the board,the RST for example have got about 4,000 members but still they are trying to dictate policy to the majority. A few months ago a mob calling itself Rangers Unite were trying to get fans to invest in some sort of scheme to buy the club,you probably heard of them. Faceless wonders without a brain between them.

We had the Save Rangers campaign,pledges were asked for but as far as i could see very little organisational procedures were set up,no prospectus or any kind of literature outling a business plan. Farcical,probably because they thought a big investor was on the horizon,instead of looking at the reality of the most recent majority shareholder. We are where we are,8 and will just have to wait and see the outcome.

I can say this;in England various clubs that have been liquidated,Middlesboro being the prime example,have retained their history after liquidation as a new company was formed within a 21 day deadline since original liquidation. The club then applied for Football League registration under the new company which after acceptance entitled the club to retain it's history. This was accepted,endorsed and ratified by the Football League and the F.A. Whether this applies in Scotland i couldn't say but my bubble has not been burst,sonny.

Can I draw your attention to the wee change they had to make to their crest:

220px-Middlesbrough_crest_old.png

:rolleyes:

Hmm, looks like I have some catching up to do

jackoff.gif

Oh hells yes. It's that time people. RANGERS FC WAKE MEGAMIX

This one goes out as a special shout out to all those Rangers players and employees:

Edited by SodjesSixteenIncher

When Rangers are liquidated can clubs make bids for the players and do D&P have to accept them ?

As far as I understand it, when Rangers start the liquidation process, the players contracts are null and void and they are free to sign for whoever they like, whether it be Newco Rangers or Berwick Rangers or any other club they choose.

Im not sure what you're trying to say.

There were 3 scenarios in the CVA. It being accepted (Green pays £8.5m), it being rejected and the assets sold to a newco (Green pays £5.5m) or full liquidation (where the property, just the property mind you, is valued at £4.5m).

We are going down the newco road, until someone challenges it. But, reading between the lines of HMRCs statement, it doesnt look like they are going to.

I thought it was quite clear. If they try to sell the assets from the going concern that is Rangers FC for £5.5m then they are very much open to any number of legal challenges, not least: why have player values been written down to £0, where, even the dodgy deals struck in March has them written down to around £10m.

HMRC are not the only creditor here and even if they were, they have not said that they'll not challenge it, just that it will now be forced to go down a different route. This may indeed mean that it'll go down the 'second' route as proposed in the CVA doc, or it may mean that there's nary a snowball's chance in hell of it going down the £5.5m route.

vacant position

we are currently recruiting for the position of "Ra people".

applications are welcome from fans of every Scottish league football club for this once in a generation opportunity to be Ra People of Scottish football. you will be well educated to the level of bigot (or similar). have a keen interest in Northern Irish Unionism. hating Catholics for no reason whatsoever would be an advantage for this role but not essential as brainwashing full training will be provided. Primary school levels of oral and written skill are essential for this position.

some travel is available with this opportunity, we expect that you as Ra People will embarrass the rest of Scottish football on your business abroad. full training classes are provided to the lucky candidate, classes like- sectarian singing 101, fight the polis, wreck the joint- the science of Manchester and how to insult your hosts are offered to provide the tools for success.

hours- this is not just a job, this is a lifestyle, you will be committed to 90 mins per week between late July and May, the vast majority of Ra People will not need to attend any game whatsoever, the couch is as good as the stadium

pay- all employees are broo'd right up, (don't tell anyone but we also offer side contractswink.gif a wee brucie bonus for you)

uniform will be provided

Edited by Friedrich Engels

I just ventured onto Follow Follow. If i wasn't depressed enough before...Deary me. I thought i was delusional. The latest plan is to buy the club out and put in our own board. Hmmmmm i wonder who started that thread Mr Dingwall? How many aliases has that fat b*****d got!!!! <_<

You're wasting your time Youngsy. They are so caught up in bigotry and hatred you will never get through to them. Time somebody told them it was the 21st century and we all have to move on. Fortunately they are a dieing breed ;)

To be fair, Follow Follow aren't the only ones. The folk on Rangersmedia also seem to be stuck in the 17th century.

Can I draw your attention to the wee change they had to make to their crest:

220px-Middlesbrough_crest_old.png

:rolleyes:

I knew about the change in crest,many clubs have changed their crest,Rangers have had three crests. The whole point is that the club retained their history as did Charlton among others.