Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

hahahahahahaha - Bochum support the Gers? Have you ever visited Bochum? Makes Govan seem like a lovely place! Makes Motherwell look like paradice!

Someone from Buckhaven and Methil trying to mock Motherwell...You simply cant be that drunk..nobody could ever be that drunk

It's more of a passing curiosity than an active interest. It's because your team's got a history of saying they've paid something or are going to pay it when they're blatantly lying and never had any intention of paying in the first place. that's all.:unsure:

You're falling into the trap of thinking that all Rangers fans are cut from the same cloth as Craig Whyte,who to the very vast majority,in fact i would say to a man,is looked upon as nothing else but a fraudster. Therein is the difference,the Rangers support or the vast majority,are looking at paying off the debts to the small creditor as and when they can.

If you or I were in charge of HMRC, that would be true, but in the real world it will be accepted, unfortunately.:thumbsdown:barf

Beginning to think this too. If this is the HMRC's best way of getting some return on what they're due, then is it not their duty to accept?

I've been swaying more and more towards the belief that the CVA getting accepted as it's drawn closer. Don't see this going any other way tbh.

You're falling into the trap of thinking that all Rangers fans are cut from the same cloth as Craig Whyte,who to the very vast majority,in fact i would say to a man,is looked upon as nothing else but a fraudster. Therein is the difference,the Rangers support or the vast majority,are looking at paying off the debts to the small creditor as and when they can.

Craig Whyte I doubt is a Rangers fan just the average shyster on the make he didn't create this mess he was only doing Murray's dirty work. You cannot be that gullible you can't see who the real culprit is in this affair.

What a load of shite. If that statement were true, The Succulent Lambs would have been all over it like a tramp on a pizza. We'd have had double page colour spreads of Hughie Green / McMoist / Jardine / Dark Mingwall handing over billboard sized cheques a la Pools winners to Navid from the paper shop. We'd have had Jabba / Chick Faeces & LoopyLeggo writing pieces of Hvn hagiography. It would have been a Hvn PR bonanza for Jack Irvine and his Skunkworks Division.

Instead, what have we heard from The Succulents ?

We've heard fvck all.

And why have we heard fvck all ?

Because it never happened.

Can you explain why a club as large as Rangers has not been able to raise millions via the fighting fund?

Look at the levels of cash raised by Dundee in a smaller period of time, then look at the size of the supports.

The idea of the fighting fund was great but the lack of effort put in by the average Rangers fan is amazing. All they seem to want is someone to step in and give the club millions. Green is another chancer in the Whyte mold but if Rangers fans had made a similar effort as per Dundee, Partick Thistle, Bradford Bulls etc they could own the team by the end of of the CVA on Thursday, instead you will be run into the ground by Green and his backers.

Craig Whyte I doubt is a Rangers fan just the average shyster on the make he didn't create this mess he was only doing Murray's dirty work. You cannot be that gullible you can't see who the real culprit is in this affair.

SDM has a lot to answer for but when Whyte took over the club debt stood at £18 million and had been halved over the last few years and debt of that level was mangeable.

He came in and offered 4 or 5 players massive wage increases and brought in another few on high wages.

He refused to pay any outside creditors. He took the PAYE and NI from the wages and used it to keep the club going.

He cleared the bank debt by putting us further into debt at higher interest rates to Ticketus

I am just hoping somewhere along the way he has slipped up and criminal charges can be brought. I doubt it though as these sort of robbing b*****ds always find someway of staying just the right side of the law.

As i said Murray has a lot to answer for..mainly selling to that b*****d Whyte. I don't believe for a minute he was duped. When asked if he had carried out due dilligence on Whyte he said...'Well i googled him and everything seemed to be above board'....I'll fucking google the 2 of them if i ever get my hands on them! What sort of answer is that from 1 of the countries leading businessmen??