Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

In 5 years time, once the saga is over. Any new person to p&b should be directed to the diamond forum for this one thread. It must be read from start to finish before they are allowed to post

Your an optimist.

Dave King has always been in the background. Not got much to go on but i have always had a feeling he would be the man who would end up with control of the club. He would be my preferred bidder and the man to take the club forward

I can see your thinking. Given how the club has been run by "hands on" people like Murray and Whyte, it will be much safer being run from a South African prison cell.

And so the fallout begins :D

P&B resignation thread for bears

Thanks for pointing me to that 10 CC, first of many I hope.

No8, as a wise man once said "be careful what you wish for" you have been asking for weeks for people to "get it" now it seems your wish is coming to fruition.

Can we now assume that the LHC* is functioning normally and approaching 100% intensity? Will it lead to the disaster predicted on its initial start-up and lead to the black hole claimed by all its opponents. We shall soon know as Implosion has started.

*Large Hector Collection.

In 5 years time, once the saga is over. Any new person to p&b should be directed to the diamond forum for this one thread. It must be read from start to finish before they are allowed to post

With an exam at the end of it to prove they haven't cheated. :D

Can we now assume that the LHC* is functioning normally and approaching 100% intensity? Will it lead to the disaster predicted on its initial start-up and lead to the black hole claimed by all its opponents. We shall soon know as Implosion has started.

*Large Hector Collection.

Perhaps I'm interpreting this wrongly but given Ticketus hinted they'd accept a CVA* (they're getting bumped by Rangers either way and can chase Whyte directly), is this not a big indication that HMRC will reject the CVA? If they were going to wave it through there'd be no need for a liquidation process...or is this just a formality they throw in just in case?

* I'm sure I read this somewhere but a quick google couldn't find it so maybe I'm talking rot.

I am sure the CVA will fail drastically as it's an insult of a CVA to the creditors as Green is supposed to have many millionaire investors.

Ask yourself ? how much money is Green actually going to put into the gers ? £200K as far as I know and the rest is a loan the gers fans will have to pay back.

Green will not invest money into the club upfront and once again the gers fans will be financing another sharks dreams that will take them years to accumulate whilst he syphons out money to his imaginary investors.

It will take years especially with the new financial fairplay rules UEFA have imposed on the clubs this year.

Yeah, I really think we should know who are Greens Pay Backers

....could they be from Wisconsin by any chance !?

And now? alex thomson @alextomo

Rangers: time to make HMRC explain the delay in verdict on Big Tax Case. Onto them tomorrow.

Don't think he's gt anything new tbh - sounds to me like he's planning to contact them to see if he can get any kind of update.

I think this is a signal of intent from HMRC - doesn't look good for the CVA, more so if Rangers lose their BTC appeal.