Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It wasn't a deferral, it was a cut.

Fair enough, I wasn't in the country when it first kicked off so missed all that. I thought I had heard the media discussing deferrals but clearly I was wrong.

As I said, I didn't think that there was money in the pot to deal with a deferral of wages if they are struggling to cover a CVA and the wages going back to normal.

if you google rangers pay deferral the only stories that come up are ones stating the player's plans for deferral 'are unlikely to be accepted'.

Maybe Duff and Duffer paid to have all the stories regarding wage deferrals wiped from Google, a la Whyte. :D

But seriously, I'm pretty sure it was touted at the time as being deferrals but then it was confirmed that it was a wage cut

The bbc need to sources to report something. They may only have one source for that, hence the wording of the first paragraph.

Besides this, reducing them from 20k each per week to say 5k is still 80k per player in last 16 weeks is still 15 dorises annual salary. (between the pair of them)

Again, when they could have let the two players go.

Saving 480k instead of 640k when there is sufficient cover within the squad.

Then to have people bleating that 'people lost jobs' when the club haven't properly cut costs is ridiculous

sad.gif oh gawd..... really..... is it really that simple to distract the masses. A big surprise as yet more smoke and mirrors are employed with a 'buy a season ticket, get a vote on renaming Murray park thingy'

You have to ask some obvious questions, how can they sell season tickets without knowing what is happening? blink.gif

Does the sale of season tickets go into the potential CVA pot?

What happens to your Rangers season ticket when the CVA is not accepted and you cant get in to watch Govan Athletic?

Green is going to say anything, and I mean anything to continue with this charade. Surely everyone, including ra peepul can see through this man, you'd want your bumps felt if you gave him a penny, Walter Mitty doesn't even come close.

What's he going to offer next, buy one get one free ?, a free holiday with every season ticket purchased ?

I can't believe he'd even mention something like that, I don't even think Rangers supporters are that stupid.

Yeh, but it's also the sort of insult a 5yo would give.

Doncaster clearly sucks the cock of the OF while sticking two fingers up to the fans and should be given a moniker fitting of his standing within football, not some cuddly nom-de-plume.

Not all our readers are full adults, go easy and think of the weans ric!

Think of the weans and the tear stained currants and the meeja hoors reading this.

Can you read ... I know your from Inversneckie, so we will go easy.

Pay deferred

The operative word is deferral .. and a simple google (Rangers + players + deferral ) would have confirmed this.

Now .. after the rest of us.

It wasn't a cut IT WAS A DEFERRAL :lol: :lol: :P

The pay CUT happened in March, talk of deferral was FEBRUARY.

The bbc need to sources to report something. They may only have one source for that, hence the wording of the first paragraph.

Besides this, reducing them from 20k each per week to say 5k is still 80k per player in last 16 weeks is still 15 dorises annual salary. (between the pair of them)

Then to have people bleating that 'people lost jobs' when the club haven't properly cut costs is ridiculous

That could have paid for their SFA fine.

Pay deferred

The operative word is deferral .. and a simple google (Rangers + players + deferral ) would have confirmed this.

And that would account for the £3million extra on buck & hares CVA proposal

but they have held onto assets - such as mcgregor - who are worth more than the £80k they had to pay to keep them on.

there is also the £900,000 extra prize money for finishing second.

Green is going to say anything, and I mean anything to continue with this charade. Surely everyone, including ra peepul can see through this man, you'd want your bumps felt if you gave him a penny, Walter Mitty doesn't even come close.

What's he going to offer next, buy one get one free ?, a free holiday with every season ticket purchased ?

I can't believe he'd even mention something like that, I don't even think Rangers supporters are that stupid.

A LOT ARE!

Some are not but, There are the scatterings of them wot can read and rite! tongue.gif

From Green's statement

"We also discussed the situation with the SFA player embargo and I made it clear that the club's position remains that we want to see a satisfactory outcome.

"We hope that in trying to achieve this there is general recognition this has become a difficult and complex issue for everyone."

So what is a satisfactory outcome ?

What's the subtext there? To the ordinary currant bun that means no punishment, that's what Jardine and their supporter groups are after.

So over to you Mr Regan, have you cut a deal with tax dodgers that have evaded tax long term to drag in trophies and short term in order to pocket the cash for a second place finish.

I'm not for being softened up for this by the rangers pliant media.

Get it sorted Regan.

And that would account for the £3million extra on buck & hares CVA proposal

I did some GOOGLING ........ at the woman across the road :blink: and then done a web search for ya and it was definitely a wage cut and not a deferral.

The problem is they have reverted back to normal and they are back on high wages and they still haven't been punted off for a song and a whistle the B*stards :angry:.

Pay deferred

look at the date remedial.

This is a belter! :lol:

Get the Cvnts to pay up 700 quid so they can decide the new name of Minty Park.

I'm surprised he didn't give them a third choice of Green Green.

Money will be pouring into Ibrox tomorrow! :lol:

Would not be at all surprised if that was the main topic of discussion when the orcs met the leader of the Green Brigade. Sod his plans for the club, how he plans to finance the CVA etc - just what is he planning to do about the fact their training ground is named after a man who got knocked back by Joanna Lumley?

but they have held onto assets - such as mcgregor - who are worth more than the £80k they had to pay to keep them on.

there is also the £900,000 extra prize money for finishing second.

And if rangers are liquidated.. Not much will need to be paid for these 'assets'.

I used 2 players as an example. Let's add in Davis and his 25k and again we will down it to 5.

That would be 320 saved over 16 weeks instead of 400k

Add to mcgregor and Whittaker and you would have saved £1m 40k

In order to make 900k

And again if it is deferred its 800k now needing paid to just 3 players from the creditors pot

So in order to make 900k d&p missed out on saving 1040k

And that's just on 3 players how many are on rangers books??

[quote name='weirdcal' timestamp='1339016156' post='6309198

61 including under 21s and back room staff

And if rangers are liquidated.. Not much will need to be paid for these 'assets'.

I used 2 players as an example. Let's add in Davis and his 25k and again we will down it to 5.

That would be 320 saved over 16 weeks instead of 400k

Add to mcgregor and Whittaker and you would have saved £1m 40k

In order to make 900k

And again if it is deferred its 800k now needing paid to just 3 players from the creditors pot

what? it wasn't a deferral.

the cost of keeping mcgregor, davis and whittaker is...

16 weeks at 1/4 of their wages.. = £260k

+

4 weeks at full wage = £260k.

so £520,000 from admin beginning to the transfer window opening for the 3 of them. sell them for £500,000 each and you have a £1 million profit over sacking them on 14/2. even if you have to give them a sweetener there is still plenty of scope for profit.

Again, it always amazed me how the super sluths among the rangers support can find out so much about Neil Lennon, and the RTC blogger

http://www.vanguardbears.co.uk/

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=222027

But yet, seemed to have been fooled so easily by Craig Whyte, and blame everyone else for that

http://www.vanguardbears.co.uk/index.php?limitstart=30

:blink: