Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

how does saying that they reduced their wages for a few months - which is the truth - make me any less of a motherwell fan?

I'll bite then :D.

It's not the point they took a pay cut ! under any other administration employees would have been sacked immediately to save income being hemorrhaged for the creditors.Now we find out if I'm correct the money made from the sale of players will not go into the CVA pot as we all thought it would and will service the club and PAY THE PLAYERS THEIR FULL WAGES while still in admin so hows that taking a wage cut and not having the best interests of the creditors at heart ?.

FCUK even in admin they can still manage to screw over the creditors and I'm beginning to think they will hold onto these players at the start of the season till the transfer window is about to close then sell them ! this will enable the cheating feckers a head start :blink: does this constitute more cheating even in admin FFS :unsure:.

Being an adult I had to look that word up as I didn't understand it but then it definitely sums you up to a tee <br class="Apple-interchange-newline" >From Urban Dictionary - SPACKER - Like Gaylord and Divvy, one of the most offensive words a 7 year old schoolboy knows. biggrin.gif

maybe when i grow up i can graduate to using terms such as muppet and tit to show my maturity.

1339009672[/url]' post='6308734']

how does saying that they reduced their wages for a few months - which is the truth

I was under the impression the players agreed to a wage Deferment .

In other words a 75% pay cut for 3 months to give the club working capital ,with the full amount to paid in June or when sold off .

Maybe I'm wrong because there is a massive difference between the two.

I'll bite then :D.

It's not the point they took a pay cut ! under any other administration employees would have been sacked immediately to save income being hemorrhaged for the creditors.Now we find out if I'm correct the money made from the sale of players will not go into the CVA pot as we all thought it would and will service the club and PAY THE PLAYERS THEIR FULL WAGES while still in admin so hows that taking a wage cut and not having the best interests of the creditors at heart ?.

FCUK even in admin they can still manage to screw over the creditors and I'm beginning to think they will hold onto these players at the start of the season till the transfer window is about to close then sell them ! this will enable the cheating feckers a head start :blink: does this constitute more cheating even in admin FFS :unsure:.

all i said was that that guy was wrong to say mcgregor and whittaker had been drawing their full wages for the last three months.

"Following discussions with the supporters, we will be asking season ticket holders to vote on whether to rename Murray Park as either the Moses McNeil Academy or the Davie Cooper Academy. We will be asking supporters to vote when they renew their season tickets.

:lol:

You have to hand it to Green, well played.

Dammit! Thought I 'd got it too. Granny maybe? Ric?

Surely can't be for real.

No me, guv'nor, having a Rangers alias is even below my standards.. ^_^

Out of interest, but is it just me who finds the whole cockwomble thing really cringeworthy. It's like an insult a child would throw in a playground, just call the cunt a cunt and be done with it, the cunt.

Out of interest, but is it just me who finds the whole cockwomble thing really cringeworthy. It's like an insult a child would throw in a playground, just call the c**t a c**t and be done with it, the c**t.

it's pretty obvious who your big team are :(

The shareholders meeting has got nothing to do with a proposal on liquidation,more speculative nonsense from this forum. At 10 am on the 14th June at Ibrox there is a creditors meeting as regards the CVA proposal. At 1pm there is a shareholders meeting to cast a vote on the CVA from club members. However as The Rangers Group hold 85% of the shareholding and is voting in favour of the CVA there is really no reason for other shareholders to vote although they have to be given the opportunity by law. The CVA is the only business on the agenda being discussed at this meeting of shareholders.

What will you be voting on when the CVA is given the GTF?

This Charles Green fellow is really on the ball and the Rangers supporters must be mightily relieved that he has come to the rescue. He is insightful, innovative and positive in everything he does and when he speaks he lays it on the line, letting Rangers fans know exactly where he stands.

"We also discussed the situation with the SFA player embargo and I made it clear that the club's position remains that we want to see a satisfactory outcome."

What is that supposed to mean ? The club want to see a satisfactory outcome ?.............well, duh "

Fantastic. The blue half of Glasgow will be delighted that their club want to see a satisfactory outcome............for their club. Did Mr. Green consider the merit in seeing an unsatisfactory outcome at some point ?

I may be pedantic but this gibberish is not worth the paper it isn't written on and insults anyone who, like me, wastes time reading it. If this is the best this man can come up with, the Rangers supporters should be very worried.

Edited by Cutty Old

Out of interest, but is it just me who finds the whole cockwomble thing really cringeworthy. It's like an insult a child would throw in a playground, just call the cunt a cunt and be done with it, the cunt.

In fairness Ric, there are many cunts out there so it would be easy to get confused who we're speaking about. But there's only one Cockwomble.

it's pretty obvious who your big team are :(

Motherwell? :P

Edited by Granny Danger

This Charles Green fellow is really on the ball and the Rangers supporters must be mightily relieved that he has come to the rescue. He is insightful, innovative and positive in everything he does and when he speaks he lays it on the line, letting Rangers fans know exactly where he stands."

"We also discussed the situation with the SFA player embargo and I made it clear that the club’s position remains that we want to see a satisfactory outcome."

What is that supposed to mean ? The club want to see a satisfactory outcome !?.............well, duh "

Fantastic. The blue half of Glasgow will be delighted that their club want to see a satisfactory outcome............for their club. Did Mr. Green consider the merit in seeing an unsatisfactory outcome at some point ?

I may be pedantic but this gibberish is not worth the paper it isn't written on and insults anyone who, like me, wastes time reading it. If this is the best this man can come up with, the Rangers supporters should be very worried.

From reading Green's statement and the two sentence statement from RFFFFFFF it looks very much like he talked shite and they know it.

What on earth can be more important than conning the feeble-minded out of their Season-ticket money? :lol:

Conning Hector out of his PAYE, VAT and any other tax you can think of, conning the face painter and the pie seller, conning Rapid Vienna, Hearts etc etc etc - you get the picture lol?

they both took a pay cut.

They took a wage deferral, not a cut as has been mentioned

all i said was that that guy was wrong to say mcgregor and whittaker had been drawing their full wages for the last three months.

A wage deferral implies that the full wage has still to be paid albeit later than due

The point was people lost jobs saving a lower amount than removing two high earners who are easily replaceable squad members (alexander and a.n.other) and saving alot more money for the creditors,

A wage deferral implies that the full wage has still to be paid albeit later than due

That's what I took it to mean, but I can't believe Green, H&D or whoever has the money to bankroll 3 months wages.

btw, didn't Gordon Smith get made redundant once the club went into admin? Not that I'm arguing that was enough, and it was certainly chucklesome, but if true it did mean H&D did lay off staff.