Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Is anyone up for having a huge piss up of diddy fans when they finally get blasted by whats coming ? What a celebration that would be . Arrange a destination and i would gladly be there with the champers.

I posted something along these lines a while back - probably when the page count was in treble figures. Is there not a major problem with the name of any newco set up from the stinking wreckage of rangers? I'm fairly sure the law was changed 4 or 5 years ago to stop any company liquidating and reforming in a manner that would lead the public to believe it was the same company. By which I mean, for instance, Rainbow Quality Windows couldn't be reformed as Rainbow Quality Glazing or Rainbow Luxury Windows. The only exception would be if there was a geographic reference in the company name, i.e. if say Kilmarnock or Yorkshire was part of the company title. As far as I am aware, there is no geographic connotation to the word "rangers", so what can they call themselves to maintain their "Traditions", while not falling foul of anti-sectarian legislation?

The thing is that there's no obligation for the company to trade under the same name as the team competing on the park.

Rangers could trade as Rainbow Luxury Windows, or indeed anything else, for business purposes if they wanted and still have the team name "Rangers" registered with the footballing authories.You just need to seek approval from either the SFA/SPL (not sure which) for a name.

1 year ban would cost rangers £750,000 apparently (see 'journalist' Jim traynor)

Rangers havent paid tax of £14,000,000 (at date of going into admin)

i think 20 years (allowing for inflation) ban should be adequate

Only if you assume Inflation has beena averaging around 0.66%

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

Seriously you diddies are on page 1550 odd and have got nothing right yet. When you stop believing the utter drivel posted by failed social workers and corrupt lawyers you might actually begin to understand the situation.

54 Titles and Still Going Strong

Yeh No8 your team still have 54 titles BUT you ain't going strong and far from it.

Kids gloves are being used on your club at the moment but they turn into the largest boxing glove to deliver the knockout blow anytime soon ! so do enjoy your moment :P.

Is Craig Whyte not still the owner. He has agreed to sell his shares to Green but that transaction has not yet taken place.

So logically Craig Whyte will need to determine that Charles Green is a fit and proper person. That should be interesting ...

Is Craig Whyte not still the owner. He has agreed to sell his shares to Green but that transaction has not yet taken place.

So logically Craig Whyte will need to determine that Charles Green is a fit and proper person. That should be interesting ...

Either way, it'll give more lolfests

according to this their net spend was £9 million that summer

you've got to speculate to accumulate though and they did make the group stages of the CL in the two following seasons which they wouldn't have done if they hadn't spent.

turning cuellar into bougherra, mendes and davis was great business.

Net spend ? bit of a red herring if you ask me as this doesn't allow for:

signing on fee's

loyalty pay offs (when a player is sold at the clubs desire)

Not to mention that the £9m sale of Hutton to Spurs was allegedly a means of writing off a debt to Daniel Levy's company.

Only if you assume Inflation has beena averaging around 0.66%

i was just adding on two years for funzies really.

its more realistic than 1 year

Airdrie got away with Airdrie United. maybe they could go for Rangers Hibernians (to maintain their links with across the water)

Airdrie United + Airdrieonians has a geographic connection.

I agree with you there completely ! and they still spent money on players and wages like there was no tomorrow while they were in debt.

Walter Smith in 2008 season spent about £18 million on players after he failed to qualify for the Champions League ? WTF ! so much for being financially savvy there eh ! that £18 million plus the extra wages for better players could have cleared their bank overdraft BUT NO they had to compete for the title didn't they ! causing the mess they are in now without the BTC and dual contracts.

Rangers have been ripping the pish for years and getting into debt hoping on a good CL run ! they are their own worst enemy in appeasing the glory hunting fans chasing success when they should have been looking after the books.FCUK EM !.

Absolutely ! This was a massive gamble that didn`t come off . They knew they were overspending massively but thought that their financial doping would give them a competitive advantage in the SPL and that they would finally make a breakthrough in the Champions League because of it . No run emerged , infact , they have probably the worst ever recorded set of European results for a large supported side . Some things are hard to prove but thats an open and shut case.

Edited by JRS LEFT PEG

GO ON THE GERS,,JUST A WEE HICKUP WE ARE GOING THROUGH,, WE WILL BE BACK SOON ,STRONGER , BETTER,SFA ,FIFA CAN DO WHAT THEY WANT ,, RANGERS WILL NEVER DIE,, NEVER EVER.

Great first post, welcome to P&B, I am sure you will be an asset to these forums. Don't forget to check out the Old Firm forum some of the regulars on there are really quite dense and they could use your intellect to raise the level of discussion. I'm really looking forward to some more of your well thought out posts.

It takes a thief to catch a thief? (allegedly) :ph34r::lol:

companies house is still saying whyte owns rangers.

ALLYMAC, on 06 June 2012 - 15:37, said:

GO ON THE GERS,,JUST A WEE HICKUP WE ARE GOING THROUGH,, WE WILL BE BACK SOON ,STRONGER , BETTER,SFA ,FIFA CAN DO WHAT THEY WANT ,, RANGERS WILL NEVER DIE,, NEVER EVER.

When did Carstairs patients get internet access?

At 15.36 on 6th June 2012. :(