Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Its perfectly OK not to pay PAYE while in administration. These should be included in the costs of running the administration process.

However, these costs ( like the D&P admin costs ) are effectively ring fenced when it comes o the CVA and Duff & Duffer have incorrectly added these to debt that the CVA will cover. Effectively, the 5.5 million in the pot for creditors is overstated by the amount of PAYE & NICs due during the period since 14th February.

you are talking absolute shite.

The good thing about Spartans having a say in Rangers dying is the Orcs will never find them - they'll be poring over AA road maps trying to find Sparta.

So to Craig Graham I say this -

Go tell the Spartans, thou who passest by,

That here, obedient to the laws of the SFA, UEFA and FIFA, we will not lie

Edited by NewBornBairn

I am far from a place of light sanctions for a team who has cheated all of Scottish football for years and not just the past season the sanctions are applicable to. I am Dundee United through and through and while I would see them sent to the bottom of Div 3 in an instant I just cannot see it happening. I post intermittently on East Football but had hoped that P & B would be more accommodating to differing opinions and view points and not just denounce individuals straight off when offering differing opinions

I think too many posters on here are grimly holding-on to the hope that the SFA will glibly take a 'nuclear' option of a year's suspension from the Association or expulsion. I think there is very little realistic hope of that. That's why I quite liked your 'pragmatic' suggestion of a 3 month suspension which would screw the Huns financially, and mean that after one round 0-3 automatic results they'd be right in line for relegation come the season-end. That's why I greened your post!

I read a document that compared the debts in D+P's original assessment with the ones in the CVA. The amount due to HMRC had jumped from £14m to £21m.

I just assumed it was normal not to pay during administration, considering there was no outrage.

edit: the aforementioned document.

I see they owe shred-it another £484 since entering admin, wonder if thats them dealing with the ebt's, dual contracts and side letters :ph34r: .

I think too many posters on here are grimly holding-on to the hope that the SFA will glibly take a 'nuclear' option of a year's suspension from the Association or expulsion. I think there is very little realistic hope of that. That's why I quite liked your 'pragmatic' suggestion of a 3 month suspension which would screw the Huns financially, and mean that after one round 0-3 automatic results they'd be right in line for relegation come the season-end. That's why I greened your post!

i'm fairly certain you can't be a member of a league while suspended.

I am far from a place of light sanctions for a team who has cheated all of Scottish football for years and not just the past season the sanctions are applicable to. I am Dundee United through and through and while I would see them sent to the bottom of Div 3 in an instant I just cannot see it happening. I post intermittently on East Football but had hoped that P & B would be more accommodating to differing opinions and view points and not just denounce individuals straight off when offering differing opinions

Away and shite. This isn't the Inquisition Orc Style. :D

Please explain how a 3 month suspension would work in practice - or are you at the wind-up?

Please explain how a 3 month suspension would work in practice - or are you at the wind-up?

It simply means they can play no fixtures during their period of suspension............on the 1st round, those fixtures are forfeited. If you look at the SFA's Articles of Association, then 'suspension' isn't exactly rigidly defined and I don't see why it couldn't operate this way.

Can anyone get on Rangers media at the moment i can't :(

Yes - you can go in a different way - google Rangersmedia and take the sub-link on there which is not direct to the forum. Once on the page that comes-up "Rangers 0-Kilmarnock 1, choose forums from the drop-down menu.

Yes - you can go in a different way - google Rangersmedia and take the sub-link on there which is not direct to the forum. Once on the page that comes-up "Rangers 0-Kilmarnock 1, choose forums from the drop-down menu.

Still doesn't work.

post-35183-0-44304300-1338837648_thumb.j

Firefox can't find the server at www.forum.rangersmedia.co.uk. :angry:

1338836573[/url]' post='6302772']

The SFA charter notes suspension as one of the sanctions for brining the game into disrepute but I am unaware if this has ever been applied at senior level. It is new territory and unless it is for 9-12 months covering an entire season they will need to apply some as yet unknown criteria against a lesser timescale if that is what they opt for. A whole season suspension will finish the Evils in either their current or potentially future existence (if financial malpractice does not do so first) so if the SFA do want to save them in some shape or form a lesser term suspension would need to be applied. There is no yardstick for this event - I do not know how a 3 or 6 month suspension could be applied in practice and I would warrant a guess the SFA do not know either but are maybe considering all such permutations.

you are talking absolute shite.

One of the first things D&P will have done ( ok, correction - SHOULD have done ) was to have "Time To Pay" discussions with HMRC. This takes the financial pressure off while they prepare the CVA. HMRC are reasonable to deal with as long as you keep them informed and liabilities during the admin process are treated as costs of the administration process. HMRC effectively have secured status on liabilities accumulated during this period.

Edited by p&b is a disgrace