Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Just discovered it's even better than that....I'm playing in a charity golf event in which various West Coast Z-list 'celebs' are partaking.

Amongst them are Richard Gordon (OK, he's D-list) and .......wait for it................Billy Dodds. Ya dancer !! Will I be able to resist ???

Do you know who you're partnering yet? This could be... delicious.

Seems that Lord Glennie is a Grand Master of a lodge that McCoist and Martin Bain have connections with!

My link

That is pish. It is also the kind of nonsense that discredits everything else you might have to say of the matter. There is enough factual issues in the Rangers clusterfuck to point and laugh at without resorting to stereotypical (and incorrect) pish.

Just discovered it's even better than that....I'm playing in a charity golf event in which various West Coast Z-list 'celebs' are partaking.

Amongst them are Richard Gordon (OK, he's D-list) and .......wait for it................Billy Dodds. Ya dancer !! Will I be able to resist ???

While Richard Gordon may be D List, he's hardly 'west coast' coming from the North East and supporting the mighty Dons!

a court appointed administator can't not pay tax. they would be struck off by their professional body.

i think it's a reference to the fact that the players took a wage cut - reducing the amount of money due to hmrc every month - dressed up to make people think he's saying they're not paying tax.

Explain this then:

H&D confirm PAYE will be paid:

http://soundcloud.co...will-be/s-2dOPM

And it's not a reference to pay cuts but the increase in the total laibility to HMRC as expressed in the CVA rising from £14m + £4m Wee tax case to £21m

Edited by Claymores

Sorry for jumping in on this amazing thread, but this does not make sense to me.

Fans raised concerns on Thursday about how the club could operate when there was no cash injection from match days.

But the administrators say the cash is there, with the costs expected to be met by Green's Sevco company through either transfer fees or season ticket revenue.

1: How can SEVCO get any money from fees or season ticket money if they are not yet the owners.

2: Surely any money raised from transfer fees etc should go in the CVA pot.

3: There is no money at the moment as there will be no transfers until next month, also as far as I can gather season tickets have not been put on sale yet ?

4: Are they trading while insolvent ?

Apologies if I am being a bit thick.

That is pish. It is also the kind of nonsense that discredits everything else you might have to say of the matter. There is enough factual issues in the Rangers clusterfuck to point and laugh at without resorting to stereotypical (and incorrect) pish.

I take it you didn't follow the link.. :rolleyes:

Explain this then:

H&D confirm PAYE will be paid:

http://soundcloud.co...will-be/s-2dOPM

And it's not a reference to pay cuts but the increase in the laibility to HMRC as expressed in the CVA rising from £14m + £4m Wee tax case to £21m

they will have paid all the relevant taxes since they took over.

what it might be is that if rangers pay quarterly then D&P won't have paid for the part of the quarter prior to them being appointed.

what it might be is that if rangers pay quarterly then D&P won't have paid for the part of the quarter prior to them being appointed.

Upon appointment the outstanding amount of unpaid PAYE & NIC was quantified @ £14m - what others have pointed out is that the total owed to HMRC as expressed in the CVA is £21m. This comprises the £14m from date of appointment + £4m Wee Tax Case + £3m new and unexplained

Your guess of what it "might be" seems more of a desparate grasp than the question being asked.

Edited by Claymores

Couldn't the journalist (!) have asked him about the £639,000 received as an EBT? That would have been proper journalism, rather than seeking a simple opinion of Amoruso, which isn't really news.

Soft Journalism in the weegie evening times?

The paper is a cheerleader for the OF.

Upon appointment the outstanding amount of unpaid PAYE & NIC was quantified @ £14m - what others have pointed out is that the total owed to HMRC as expressed in the CVA is £21m. This comprises the £14m from date of appointment + £4m Wee Tax Case + £3m new and unexplained

Your guess of what it "might be" seems more of a desparate grasp than the question being asked.

they would have got more bills in after appointment which would have been added to the total.

pretty simple really.

a court appointed administator can't not pay tax. they would be struck off by their professional body.

Good call.

they would have got more bills in after appointment which would have been added to the total.

pretty simple really.

Either that, or a penalty on the initial £14m?

As much as I would like this to be a scam, I don't think even D&P are that stupid!

So many crooks and so little left to hoover up.I'm sure Mr Green will make a few bob though,especially if the mugs buy season tickets.Season ticket money,old shell trick and off he'll go riding into the sunset.

Seems that Lord Glennie is a Grand Master of a lodge that McCoist and Martin Bain have connections with!

My link

Utter barsteward

Soft Journalism in the weegie evening times?

The paper is a cheerleader for the OF.

It is a Glasgow evening paper so obviously it is going to print about the Glasgow clubs....How much space does the Paisley Daily Express give to the OF?

I prey that you get his card to mark :D

Wee Billy goes round in 93 and signs for a 64 less18 Minty for a net 46.

If you challange it the answer would be ''but I did take 64. I know I took another 29 but the boss says I can tack 'em onto the next round. It is legit, I hit the ball 64 times and thats what I am signing for''

Tax is paid quarterly, i would assume that march 31st was end of a quarter, then june 30th. Im also certain they will be paying tax or at least due to pay tax.