Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Read my original post. I said "I heard a rumour" I didn't say I am on the Board of Motherwell F.C. and this is what is going to happen. I just wondered if anyone else had heard it.

Well, we certainly have now ;)

Fear not my friend! Many clubs in the lower divisions happily operate full-time football and balance the books without any help from Rangers.

Right, this seems like the right place to ask;

Is the 'stay for a massively reduced wage and we'll let you leave for 25% of your market value in the summer; pish true?

If it is, those footballers desperately need some better advisers.

Yes. Yes I am.

Although I AM a man (hairy baws, the lot) and both my parents are from Edinburgh, but for the purposes of an Internet persona, I am a mort fi Belfast.

....pure slag wi a drink in me by the way ;-)

LOLs Capt - are you Bogtrotters too?!?!

More delusional scaremongering pish , if it happens ,it happens

Like most of the diddy supporters on here, I'm by the stage of thinking or worring about how the demise of "The Institution " is gonna pan out on my team. If the SFA / SPL dont do whats right when the full extent of the shit that Rangers have been up to is finally revealed, then the rest of it wont matter a f**k to me and thousands like me. Bring it fucking on.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ What he said

Might need a" keep plain loaf prices reasonable" campaign, instead of red cards at protests, people could hold up outsiders.

Outsiders - you mean like tarriers, foreigners (particularly dark skinned ones), muslims etc, those sort of "outsiders"?

Is the 'stay for a massively reduced wage and we'll let you leave for 25% of your market value in the summer; pish true?

It was a pay defferal they took 25% of their wages till now with the chance to leave for a cheaper transfer offer..... plus they get their deffered wages back on this month!!!!

Thats a cracker of a deal for everyone bar Rangers

I heard a rumour Motherwell will have to go part time if Rangers are booted out the league.

Anyone else heard this? Do you think any other SPL clubs would have to go the same way?

Edit to add: Im not trolling, I genuinely heard this.

Edit to add: Dont shoot the messenger.

I heard a rumour that Rangers are going out of business COMPLETELY.

Anyone else heard about this ???

It was a pay defferal they took 25% of their wages till now with the chance to leave for a cheaper transfer offer..... plus they get their deffered wages back on this month!!!!

My understanding was it was not a deferral, it was a cut in wages.

In his documetary, Mark Daly alledged that David Murray never invested a penny in Rangers - that he'd borrowed all of their nineties and two-thousands success, plus all the other thieving bullshit EBT stuff.

Anyone know if this is true, that David Murray borrowed every ten pounds he spent for the five pounds Celtic did?

Just for interest.

It's true. Whether or not they'll choose to go though is another matter - for all Whitaker, for example, can leave for less than a million, I'm not convinced many clubs will be inclined to offer him the insane amount he's on at Rangers. McGregor made his decision to sign a five year deal a while ago rather than move to England so I suspect he wants to stay in Glasgow. The foreigners with no real connection to the city and Naismith would seem the 'stars' most likely to be poached and reading between the lines of the BBC article on D+P claiming the club can be funded for the next six weeks, I think driving them to the train station is a pretty crucial part of the plan.

Read my original post. I said "I heard a rumour" I didn't say I am on the Board of Motherwell F.C. and this is what is going to happen. I just wondered if anyone else had heard it.

All depends how many friends your dad's "mate from work" has, I suppose.

That was a rumour spread by timaloys I'm afraid to tell you. They DID take the pay cut but only with renegotiated contracts which give them golden welcomes @ other Clubs on the cheap

If what you said was true, it'd show as another £3mill debt inthe CVA proposal