Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Well, I thought Mark Daly's latest emails might contain some information that might shed some light on the Whyte/Duff & Duffer situation.

Having just visited Rangers Media though, it looks like they'll contain nothing except lies aimed at either preventing Rangers' CVA or just destroying the club, and that Mark Daly should be in jail for publishing "private emails".

And after Daly did them a favour by pointing out their Whyte Knight was a fraudster, too. I guess some folk just don't want to know what's going on at their own club...

The court ruled that the clause that allowed the tribunal to set any punishment was illegal since it gives unlimited powers of punishment. I' sure a court would find a clause that precludes going to court also illegal.

That's surely not right. Have you got a source for that.

My understanding (and this comes from media coverage so may be flawed) is that the rules specify particular sanctions but don't state whether the list of sanctions available is exhaustive. The original tribunal and appeal tribunal decided that the list wasn't exhaustive but the Court of Session took a different view. There's certainly nothing in common law generally which would preclude unlimited powers of punishment.

Likewise, the law does expressly recognise the right of parties to a contract to prorogate the jurisdiction of any disputes. So, a contract formed in Scotland can be prorogated to the English Courts (which is what Ticketus thought they'd done) and two parties can decide on binding arbitration etc. Done properly the Courts won't touch it. I suspect in this case that the SFA know fine well that the FIFA diktats wouldn't stand up as a legitimate prorogation.

http://forum.rangers...howtopic=221601

What a bunch of fucking idiots. :lol:

What exactly did Stewart Gilmour have to do with the Duncan Ferguson situation? He wasn't even Chairman of SMFC for another 3 years after the said incident.

better watch they are going to boycott you's into oblivion laugh.gif

yes it is

no they are not.

if turkey was in the EU then you wouldn't need a visa to enter. there a lot of reasons why turkey isn't in the eu - kurdistan, cyprus, human rights - none of which look like being sorted any time soon.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=221601

What a bunch of fucking idiots. :lol:

What exactly did Stewart Gilmour have to do with the Duncan Ferguson situation? He wasn't even Chairman of SMFC for another 3 years after the said incident.

First Advert I saw on that page, Ireland 2012 Strip. That is a well targeted ad!