Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I had heard this this morning, surley to god their not that thick? It's total suicide.

Excuse my ignorance but is this the kind of thing a company has to pay each month or can it be paid annually? Even if annually surley the deadline for that has passed. Excuse my ignorance

I was under the impression PAYE/NI are meant to paid to HMRC by the 19th of the month following the month in which the employee was paid, ie anyone who receives a wage between the 1st and 31st May should have their PAYE/NI sent to HMRC by the 19th June.

Happy to be corrected if I'm talking bollocks.

Will the Newco be able to be drafted straight in? Would they not need to have 3 years accounts available?

There is no rule unbendable, unshiftable, unchangeable or unignorable in the SFA/SPL's objective of the blue bigots being in the SPL in August.

"properly punished" is wonderfully vague. IIRC they were docked points for each of the games the ineligible players played in. With Rangers it is very difficult to define what "proper punishment" consists of.

They deliberately withheld PAYE, NI and VAT from the HMRC all season. That means an unfair advantage in the wages they were able to pay, and in every game. A 50 pt deduction would be enough to see them demoted in place of Dunfermline. Then the SFL can demote them to Div 3 just for being cheeky.

We should make sure the Celtic, Motherwell, Dundee United, St Johnstone and Hearts Chairmen all see this article before the vote today..

If you look at that Daily Record article St Johnstone are not even mentioned..... And there is not a west coast bias in the press. You can bet if it was Hotel FC that Kenny Shields would have been quoted about 3 times in the article.

Would the players with EBTs still be illegally registered this season? I assumed that Rangers no longer used EBTs - so if those players have signed new contracts since then they would now be legally registered.

Papac has been named as a beneficiary, and was still in the squad this year. Not sure if he would have been incorrectly registered at this point or not mind you.

1338372027[/url]' post='6286637']

Correct.

So I'll do you a deal;

No posts about Celtic being linked to that shower that inhabit Ibrox or associated with this mess and I will not make comments, since there will be nothing to comment on.

Simples ...

I'll again assume for the sake of argument that you are a Celtic fan. If so, why the heck are you derailing an excellent thread mixing decent serious discussion of Rangers plight with brilliant mockery of Rangers? Why the heck are you pointlessly and rather witlessly taking the piss about diddy teams in matters unconnected with Rangers on a board thats core is diddy posters?

To the extent you see yourself as reacting to slurs against Celtic and comments about us being just as bad as them, unfortunately your posts today and Monday are reinforcing, rather than countering, those prejudices. And it's kinda their board, a thick skin is required for Celtic fans anyway.

Neil Lennon called, he said that you should stop "helping" on P&B unless you can craft a civil post focusing on Rangers and bringing something new to the table.

So, DhenBhoy, what are your thoughts on D&P's liquidation valuations, especially the freehold properties? Failing that, post a funny GIF about Rangers. That would be nice.

If you look at that Daily Record article St Johnstone are not even mentioned..... And there is not a west coast bias in the press. You can bet if it was Hotel FC that Kenny Shields would have been quoted about 3 times in the article.

Dundee United and Hearts were mentioned. I reckon it's just an anti-trophyless diddy team bias.

All that is needed is a firm line taken by FIFA against a club that really is a pathetic runt in the global sport and it's equally bigoted and vile mate.

Even better.

"If you look after the sport the money will follow you, if you look after the money you'll kill the sport.'' John MacBeth

Hit the nail firmly and squarely on the head with that statement if you ask me. Chairmen take note, before postponing your vote again.

Hotel FC, I like that, thank you very much :)

Well, you see KS is cool while Lomas simply isn't.

TBF, we collapsed after the split last season too.

Quote from former SFA president John Macbeth;

"If you look after the sport the money will follow you, if you look after the money you'll kill the sport.''

This should be shown to all the SPL chairmen.

pipped by dxBBud :D

Edited by Jagsman411971

Any bets on how long this postponement will last?

k65v2.png

This meeting bagan at 10am. It is one the most important meetings the SPL will ever convene, yet they adjourn after less than 2 hours ?

It has got POSTPONEMENT written all over it, IMHO. :(

(But will be delighted to be proven wrong.)

Yup Just coming out

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2152082/Besiktas-barred-Europa-League-UEFA.html

but very close by that story....who would be perfect as new manager of a club with financial difficulties?

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2931/go-global/2012/05/17/3109800/besiktas-consider-mcleish-as-possible-new-coach?

:lol: What's Turkish for Employee Benefit Trust ?