Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

That'd put you in the top 50%. In terms of club size, Rangers are, at worst, in the top 2%.

Lies, damned lies and Rangers' statistics! :P There are at least 23 (Champions League/European Cup winners) with better European records than Rangers. Every solvent team in the SPL is richer than Rangers. Define 'best'.

I'd have liked more on BoS and Murray, personally, but I imagine all that info's already out there and I'd just need to go looking for it. That'll be a project for tomorrow.

Nobody knew anything.

Every penny invested in Rangers by both SDM and Whyte has been borrowed.

D&P's coat is on a very shoogly nail

The BTC appeal panel should be reading some of those side letters out loud.

Summmary -not even the Orcs can sweep this under the carpet.

what side letters?

confirmation that you have/will have an employee benefit trust is not the same as a contract to pay specified amounts.

Lies, damned lies and Rangers' statistics! :P There are at least 23 (Champions League/European Cup winners) with better European records than Rangers. Every solvent team in the SPL is richer than Rangers. Define 'best'.

I didn't say best, I said biggest. In terms of history, honours, support, and public impact, Rangers are firmly within the top 100 in the world. This isn't controversial in the least.

see the 'fan' living in the garage/living room, did he have a woman walking about with a black eye, or was there a pit bull roaming about in the background?

I missed the start....

Are we, as fans of every scottish club, expected to accept Rangers at any level of scottish football after this ?

Are we to accept that because the latest vultures were not involved in the club that everything should be swept under the carpet ?

Are we to accept the financial survival argument from all of the other clubs outwith the OF and allow Rangers to be part of the game in this country ?

Is there any reason at all for Rangers to continue as a football club in this country ?

The time has finally arrived for this corrupt organisation to be dismantled. Forget Newco, forget SPL, forget division 3......It's over !

The only alternative is worse..............close down scottish football.

there were indications of "side letters" disclosed - specifically Watteraus and papac mentioned.

The (shit-hot) BBC page shows all the players with side letters here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-18148818

There are about as many Yesses as Nos at first glance... can't be arsed counting them out, though.