Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Fuk fuk fuk :angry: , battery ran out on laptop the back of 10 last night so i went zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, log on and its grown 10 pages so i knew the verdict :D

Ploughed through the 10, good work boys, and was going to look into Orc Digest BUT theres too much meltdown and threads galore.

I wont get to catch up with them til after work.

Glorious :) might need to track down a pint of this to celebrate later..

post-23278-0-55149900-1337233736_thumb.j

There are some absolute zoomers on Rangers Media.

I'm up for going to war right now! Cannot express in work how angry I feel! No fucking surrender! With a rifle or a pistol in my hand!

If 50 of us could get tickets for the game , at diffrent entrances , we could handcuff ourselves to the turnstiles in a silent protest.

Like the suffragettes did trying to get votes for women

I'm getting the impression that they're not overly enamoured with the decision :lol:

Think they will be ok. As the appeal panel state they have 40players they can re-sign or extend contracts on. And obviously they do not do walking away. Their agents must be moments away fon signing nee reduced affordable to the club contracts for the players that kiss the badge and claim that playing for their boyhood heros is what it is about. But of course if Leah needs that 97th handbag and matching shoes McGregor will have to sign for Bolton for the sake of his family LOL

If 50 of us could get tickets for the game , at diffrent entrances , we could handcuff ourselves to the turnstiles in a silent protest.

Like the suffragettes did trying to get votes for women

I'm getting the impression that they're not overly enamoured with the decision :lol:

Haha! Not to even get started on what an insulting analogy that is, I'm confident the suffragettes didn't have 40,000 Hibs & Hearts fans desperate to get past them. Good luck with that suicide mission the gallant fifty! :lol:

@BBCJamesCook: Administrators: intend to challenge SFA penalty which left everyone at #Rangers "bitterly disappointed and dismayed." #RFC

He should have added deluded.

Statements like that are just an attempt to preserve face and are disappointing as its just stoking up the Rangers support.

They might not like it, but the club should be leading them to acceptance and explanation of the decision rather than fanning the flames, the SFA statement last night was clear enough,

Haha! Not to even get started on what an insulting analogy that is, I'm confident the suffragettes didn't have 40,000 Hibs & Hearts fans desperate to get past them. Good luck with that suicide mission the gallant fifty! :lol:

baxterboy, on 17 May 2012 - 03:55 AM, said: could we please put to rest once and for all the fucking myth that feminists are 'silent' when handcuffed!

they scream and moan with pleasure as much and as loud as any woman when restrained - jack1690 can confirm this.

so, if its 'silent'you want, you'll have to use tape as well.

:ph34r::lol:

Think they will be ok. As the appeal panel state they have 40players they can re-sign or extend contracts on. And obviously they do not do walking away. Their agents must be moments away fon signing nee reduced affordable to the club contracts for the players that kiss the badge and claim that playing for their boyhood heros is what it is about. But of course if Leah needs that 97th handbag and matching shoes McGregor will have to sign for Bolton for the sake of his family LOL

Leah's busy..

@LeahShevlin1: 6-Pack achieved!! TICK!! Ripped for summer.....

Id like to see Sandy Jardine invoke the spirit of the suffragettes by throwing himself in front of a bus.

BBC incorrectly reporting Cowan as thistle chairman instead of former chairman. Hope the current board have the insurance premiums paid...

Was thinking that mate. We could have a roaring fire up Maryhill way anytime soon. Still we could compulsory purchase Ibrox and move it brick by brick to Maryhill.:D

I'm tickled by that second point for two reasons:

1) the laughable idea they could get their mitts on 50 tickets

2) that they are likening their entirely self-inflicted plight to the cause of universal suffrage.

They are truly beyond parody and their pain warms the cockles of my cold, black heart.

As a Hearts fan, I'm contractually obliged to provide a GIF with 75% of posts so here goes:

1272348532_original-lol.gif?w=238

I never have a McDonalds and only bet on the occaisional Grand National. I think I will have a hppy meal for lunch and put a line on at William Hills. If there sales are actually boosted over the next few weeks that would really piss the Rangers boycotters off

I never have a McDonalds and only bet on the occaisional Grand National. I think I will have a hppy meal for lunch and put a line on at William Hills. If there sales are actually boosted over the next few weeks that would really piss the Rangers boycotters off

Sally recommends Greggs instead - their next sponsor for Govan Utd. LOL - for every fiver they boycott Billy-Hilly, I'll lose a tenner with them :)

RanjursMedia has been a godsend in all of this - every time I feel down that the Ranjurs might escape, I just read it to cheer me up! It's more demented that a bag o frogs!

Do these peepul really live in our reality?

That reminds me, I owe you an apology for thinking you were an RM imposter when you first started posting and shouting at us diddy SPL fans. I'm very, very, very sorry.

Yup - and I reckon it will only take one to break ranks and they'll be like rats deserting a sinking ship

......speaking of rats......what's happened to all those Wrongers fans that were slinking back onto this thread in the last few days? :unsure:

Please PleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePlease let someone from SKY see this!!!! They'll run a mile and it's curtains for this entire shambles!!

Drop the CEO an email - jeremy.darroch@bskyb.com

Head of Sky Sports - barney.francis@bskyb.com

Edited by p&b is a disgrace