Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Of course, it's going to be very interesting to see how the SPL meeting on the newco rules goes (if it doesn't get delayed again) now that there won't be any Rangers newco until June at least. My cynical side says the new rules won't be as harsh or damning as first thought, which would no doubt allow Rangers to keep their SPL place.

The delusion never ever ends, does it?

Its not just the fact that he believes it, its that he thinks it would be a good thing.

Guys like that would stick their hand in a fire twice.

The delusion never ever ends, does it?

Its not just the fact that he believes it, its that he thinks it would be a good thing.

Guys like that would stick their hand in a fire twice.

Delusional doesn't cover it , a couple of post later......

Who needs drugs?

Just put yourself through at least 3 months of hell until you get news like this!

I am on a massive high! Times may be tough, we could lose some top players depending on Green's approach, but this is great news given where we have been.

Celtic can have their title party today. At least if they sing any pish about jelly and ice cream and Rangers dying, then deep down they won't believe that's gonna happen now! They'll be raging, now that the Newco debate may be pointless I expect them to explode in rage and argue even more than before for:

- surely extended punishment for future years if cva agreed

- surely out of Europe for a number a years

- they have clearly cheated and titles should be stripped

- blah blah blah

They still don't get the fact there are about to be asset stripped in a very public and humiliating way, before being cast aside, broken and worthless :D

H&D have always been full of hot air, so it wouldn't surprise me.

Flying kites would be more appropriate. Kites made from cadavers. A cadaver kite with red white and blue bunting tied to the ankle. One piece of bunting for every year they cheated, one for each honour that should be removed and one for every fan "duped" into parting with their cash to watch a corrupt game. It'll never take off. Only the bluster from the media will keep it going for a wee while longer.

The most interesting thing about clicking on that link was discovering that, in general, Sheffield Utd fans seem to have a very similar opinion of Rangers as do the majority of posters on this thread.

"No-one likes us..."

Indeed. And no-one will mourn your passing.

[1st time posting on this thread, thought I may as well make a small contribution since it now comprises about 30% of the internet and is visible from space.]

Interesting SSN has gone from "Rangers sold to London based consortium" to "Rangers sale to London consortium agreed"

First statement means Done Deal

Second = Still have to sign on the dotted line

Yep, SSN shot their load early on that one methinks. Even the statement released by H&D states that they just have exclusivity (that word has just about lost all meaning, almost used as much as quantum) and nothing's OFFICIALLY gone through. Or has it... :unsure:

Edited by The Naitch

Sorry, I'm not on Facebook. I'm not young and trendy like you.

Kind of funny it's exactly the same, even down to the "I'm no fashion expert" bit...

Perhaps they stole it from you on here.. ;)

Out of interest will HB be annoyed that an English consortium backed by big money has come in. The boy Thomson had said this was going to happen on his twitter but HB has been roundly slagging the guy because it hadn't. It would be nice to see him perhaps show a little bit of contrition to Mr Thomson.. :whistle