Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

rangers fans just don't seem to get this do they. Kennedy and Blue Knights may well be the best bidders for Rangers long term, but their bids screw the creditors, and the creditors are all D&P care about.

Rangers media is a terrifying place. An hour ago they want to throw Kennedy to the dogs, he releases a statement and suddenly he is the saviour!

The appeal to the Tribunal should be interesting.

Has there been any sign of remorse or contrition? Er, no.

Has any new evidence come to light that could help Rangers cause? Er, no.

Has the club behaved in a responsible manner since the punishments were announced? Er, no.

I think there is a good chance to SFA may up the ante following Sally and Craig's response. Fingers crossed.

I'm waiting or the SFA cop out. Though I'd be very happy with a doubling of the embargo, should they reduced the fine.

I'm waiting or the SFA cop out. Though I'd be very happy with a doubling of the embargo, should they reduced the fine.

The embargo will mean nothing if Rangers can't find a way to be here for the big KO in around 12 weeks.

Edited by Gaz FFC

1336852351[/url]' post='6229092']

I hate to be picky but did we not mention some ginger bottles? We don't get glass IRN BRU ones up out way but I've been collecting cans and I can seell them far about 1p each at the scrappy's I think.

We need cold hard cash now. Found $1.50 in change under the TV. Suggest P&B PR team press release announcing the big New York money has joined the bid.

Note: participation contingent on lowering Bocanegra and Edu's release fee to 25p any expunging all records of Reyna playing for the club.

Unfortunately I know plenty who are still clinging on to the Scottish football needs us tripe and we are to big to go down the tubes. Strangely these people are normally erudite and interesting, however as soon as the topic changes to ra peepul they become incredibly deluded. It's like watching a more entertaining version of Jekyl and Hyde

I don't doubt there would be a few years of turbulence as clubs balance the books and adjust to reduced TV money, but I'm sure the SPL would be just fine. I think attendances would likely rise substantially also.

We need cold hard cash now. Found $1.50 in change under the TV. Suggest P&B PR team press release announcing the big New York money has joined the bid.

Note: participation contingent on lowering Bocanegra and Edu's release fee to 25p any expunging all records of Reyna playing for the club.

Away with you, buttock-cheek. We want nothing to do with your tainted dollars.

I just think this whole situation is absolutely brilliant, if only it could happen to both the scum brothers! Every passing day without a solution coming the fore brings me more and more joy, without fail. :D

With every passing day it is more likely they are bye bye. As it stands it is a minimum of 6 weeks to get a CVA through, even if they started this process Monday it would be nearly July before it is settled and rejected.

Pride keeps these idiots trying an impossible route out of bother, they should give up and go for liquidation and Newco.

The embargo will mean nothing if Rangers can't find a way to be here for the big KO in around 12 weeks.

£160K, or less, is a drop in the ocean compared to the debts already mentioned. A 2 year embargo would really shaft any prospective bidders.

I am not sure if it has been asked/answered yet, but how are they paying for players from 1st of June. Not enough time for a CVA, so either they're going to have to liquidate or ask the players to go without pay. Is there another option?

I asked several pages back if it is legal too sell a player to bankroll the club through the 3 months but i don't think anyone answered.

Another question is if the players wages for the month is higher than the money in the account do they release the players on June 1st because they can't honour June's pay?

from gersnet.......... :o

Straight £8.5m Sale of club No PB status

@GersnetOnline: Not hearing good news. No preferred bidder but an actual straight deal to sell club to Green for £8.5million. Hope I'm wrong! #wrongchoice

Very worrying!

Any chance of starting a petition to get the Monte Carlo maestro Mr C Whyte a knighthood

Oh do keep up dear boy

Posted 19 April 2012 - 20:24

Can we have an online petition requesting the transfer of David Murray's knighthood to Craig Whyte for his services to waste disposal?

The players who accepted cuts of up to 75% must be looking at the revelations about David Murray and the paucity of the Blue Knights bid and getting increasingly angry. Even the most loyal amongst them will be looking at their options under the renegotiated contracts.

This is my first post ever so be kind.

Would we not be better putting all our IRN BREW vouchers into SFL Clubs as it would help a great insition next season.

Let's pretend you meant 'incision' in which case Irn Bru bottles will indeed do the job, but only once cracked over a bun's napper.

With every passing day it is more likely they are bye bye. As it stands it is a minimum of 6 weeks to get a CVA through, even if they started this process Monday it would be nearly July before it is settled and rejected.

Pride keeps these idiots trying an impossible route out of bother, they should give up and go for liquidation and Newco.

Should they go for liquidation though, the BK's would have to bid for every item on their "wish list". I doubt they'd get them so cheap then.

They'd have to apply to the SFL/SFA for admittance with no infrastructure/tenure/staff & try to convince everybody, on the single pretense, that they hope to be able to attract 50k crowds.

The only Rangers with any prospect of being admitted would be Cove.