Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The £100m then is surely then the insurance value? Try getting a mortgage on a property's insurance value rather then it's market value.

I suppose I was being a bit flippant.......Ibrox has a notional value so long as RFC in it's current form exists and is is playing there.............the second the Club is liquidated it becomes useless as a fitba stadium and it's notional value is wiped-out.

If you were a property developer would you buy a surplus stadium in Govan surrounded by loads of derelict free land..and knowing if you demolish the place your life wouldn't be worth living.

But I'm sure I'm only stating the obvious that you can see yersel.

LOL - that's what always happens to Nite Clubs/Restaurants in financial bother in Fife certainly. One of the funniest ones was when police were frantically trying to contact an owner to let him know his premises had suffered a serious blaze.............they eventually managed to get hold of him at A&E suffering from 3rd degree burns to his hands!:D

laugh.gif

I remember that Khushi's fine chain of eateries had 2 mystery blazes at their old premises in Dunfermline and Edinburgh. That's unlucky, isn't it? Got some nice new ones now though eh?

laugh.gif

I remember that Khushi's fine chain of eateries had 2 mystery blazes at their old premises in Dunfermline and Edinburgh. That's unlucky, isn't it? Got some nice new ones now though eh?

I'm sure sections of their fanbase can supply them with some quality detonators. Too far??

I suppose I was being a bit flippant.......Ibrox has a notional value so long as RFC in it's current form exists and is is playing there.............the second the Club is liquidated it becomes useless as a fitba stadium and it's notional value is wiped-out.

If you were a property developer would you buy a surplus stadium in Govan surrounded by loads of derelict free land..and knowing if you demolish the place your life wouldn't be worth living.

Maybe they could turn it into a shrine where those of that persuasion could make a pilgrimage.

laugh.gif

Yes indeed - the one in Dumfi is my pal's fave. eatery, but she tells me they're now very careful about security/fire risks as they're uninsurable for all intents & purposes :D

Every time a deadline passes or a bidder pulls out there is always something or someone else ready to keep this thing going.

It reminds me of watching "Lost". :blink:

The plates have just been kept spinning until the cash runs out. Which is very, very soon.

Even in the 1970s people were saying that Scottish football was no better than Irish football. If you take the OF out of the equation, Ireland does not have clubs similar to the likes of Hearts, Hibs, Dundee United or Aberdeen

Maybe they could turn it into a shrine where those of that persuasion could make a pilgrimage.

I'm looking forward to the flowers, teddies, flags, scarves and strips tied to lamposts and railings and laid out over the street outside Ibrox when The End comes. Should be some quality vox pop quotes to look forward to as well...

danny lennon and his comments are a disgrace and an absolute embarrassment to st Mirren football club. it would've been quite easy to dodge the question, or flat out refuse to answer it. i hope the horrible, bigot sympathizer is chased out of paisley immediately.

Is that along with Thompson(Dundee Utd), Lomas (St.Johnstone), Butcher(ICT), Johnstone & Shields(Killie) to name just a few.

I know it's common knowledge to anyone outside of their manky persuasion, but I can just imagine indignant Rankers fans having a spit your dinner out in rage moment upon reading the, "Ibrox worthless" part of that ... "But It's a pyoor five star stadeeum an' that ya bead rattlin' p***k!" biggrin.gif

Indeed - I've read a number of times on Rangersmedia that it is actually one of the premiere stadiums in Europe! (as befits one of Europe's top 5 clubs you understand!) :lol:

I took you a bit literally there. The principle's still a farce tough. Market value should be the only concern.

That Edinburgh fire at Khushis really ruined Finnegans Wake next door. The water damage was terrible and I didn`t like the refit once it reopened, not as good as before. Rangers fans i`m sure will take my word on that one!!!

Aye and then the Liquid Rooms was shut for ages. It was inconvenient. You're right, we were in Finnegan's last summer and it wasn't as good. I love how we're going right off topic now.

OK, someone has costed out TBK bid and worked out that it comes to £0. Nothing at all for the CVA pot for creditors. Well done there. Chancers laugh.gif

So, now that this Sheffield United failure has been outed, where is this well known, high profile consortium that will be recognised by everyone and whose members have solid football credentials ?

Or is that him ?

I don't know why these administrators have been criticised at all. They have been consistent throughout this administration process and in fact, if they had added four simple words to the beginning of everything they said since February, they would probably have won 'Administrators of the Year'

The four words ?............... 'Once Upon a Time..............'

Big fat mark is now publicaly slating haudit and daudit claiming they are corrupt and that is why they aren't accepting TBK bid (not that it is shit or anything)

Probably because they are bent or incompetent to cope with a job of this size and complexity.

cant wait for the FF v RM toyal rumble starring Dingwall as big daddy

So, now that this Sheffield United failure has been outed, where is this well known, high profile consortium that will be recognised by everyone and whose members have solid football credentials ?

Yes, perhaps "Tomo" can tell us, given he was peddling that line too...