Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Dalziel is one of the thickest people alive. It's incredible that someone so monumentally, earth-shatteringly stupid should have a job expressing his opinions on radio.

I only ever listen in the car. Has he said "I hunner percent agree wae that." yet?

He has no future in management and will be back on A Queston of Sport and other trivial nonsense within a year. He knows he has nothing to lose.

Perhaps he'll go back to being a FIFA commentator again. Mind you, I'd probably prefer some Gary Neville orgasms on FIFA as opposed to having to listen to Fat Sally on commentary.wink.gif

Well past my teatime but I couldn't tear myself away from the computer. Look at me - a grown man sitting at a computer in an empty room and laughing out loud every couple of minutes at the wit and wisdom of P&Bers. Great stuff! But I must tear myself away and eat something. What's for tea? Well isn't it obvious - something succulent washed down with a quantum or two of red wine.

stock-photo-5722631-rack-of-lamb-dinner.jpg

:D

I only ever listen in the car. Has he said "I hunner percent agree wae that." yet?

Dalziel also calls Keevins "Shoo".

Please can someone tell him it's pronounced "f**k off ya turd" ?

Did someone actually say that?

If so were they corrected? :lol:

No, they never even noticed it was bullshit.

Keevins then said that if Rangers were in the 3rd division, they would only play 1 away game against each team, not 2

Dalziel then said that Rangers would not sell out away games at Berwick, Stranraer and Peterhead.

I had to turn it off after those comments. First the comment from some muppet claiming Dundee were deducted 29 points and relegated to DIVISION THREE. Yes really. That must have passed me by. Not corrected by one 'football journalist' on the SSB panel.

Then we had wee Hugh claiming clubs in the third division wouldn't benefit all that much from Govan Teddy Bears 1960 FTP FC as they'd only play them at home once. Yep. Just the once. One of our top Sports Journalists doesn't know the lower leagues play home and away twice. Again, stood uncorrected.

Finally wee Dalziel claiming the "seaside teams" wouldn't sell out when Govan teddy Bears 1960 FTP FC came calling.

These guys are paid for this sh!te.

The only highlight was confirmation from Kenney that we have now reached the point where a CVA is no longer possible due to lack of time. Shock horror. biggrin.gif

Edited by Jordo1872

The only highlight was confirmation from Kenney that we have now reached the point where a CVA is no longer possible due to lack of time. Shock horror. biggrin.gif

TBK will be back with a "newco" offer next week. Saying we tried our best to save oldco, but they wouldn't let us.

Administrators now tearing into the Blue Knights on SSN.

Edit: Of the £5.5m the Blue Knights bid, £3.5m was coming from club debtors, money the club is owed anyway. They also are saying that TBK were factoring in CL group stage money into their business plan. Money which is not achievable.

Edited by Cammy35

Given the stances of managers in regards to Rangers and the thought of having them in the SPL, am I right in saying it is just Yorkston (and by association, Dunfermline) and the fans of every other non-Rangers Scottish Club against Rangers? All other Clubs are for saving them in the SPL, integrity be damned? huh.gif

Correct

Funding for the BK bid was based largely on qualification for the latter stages of the Champions League......

Dear God.

:o no, your rippin the pish now , was this in the next 3 years?

:lol: :lol:

I like how Ally says he had no idea who the panel consisted of even after being told that Rangers were made aware before the decision was made.

Fair enough he might not have been told but surely he asked the question to whoever may have been in the know?

My point is if said person told him they had no idea who the panel was when clearly they knew then should Ally not be annoyed at not being informed at this and made to look like a p*nis. Did anyone ask him if he had inquired why he had not been passed this information on by the club?

Ally knew fine well that he could have found out the members through his club if he did not know already but he chose to try and publicly out the panel to put pressure on the SFA in to changing their decision.

I hope they make further punishments for this negligence.

To be fair the club is in administration and it may have been the administrators that were told who was on the panel. That information was probably not top of their list of priorities.