Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

if you haven't already, i urge youse to read leggats latest entry. its like reading the most poetic messanic parts of the book of daniel.

My work internet browser filters out moron.

Can you cut and paste please?

A bit more...

Matt Slater ‏ @mattslaterbbc

I'm told (& not just by D&P) that there is just, JUST, enough time for CVA but bidder will need to fund #RFC thru summer...

Expand

Reply Retweet Favorite

and

..I'm also told HMRC has been kept in loop with developments & has a big powwow of its own this afternoon #RFC

Expand

Reply Retweet Favorite

Is someone from HMRC going to call a press conference this afternoon and appear holding a 200px-POWBlockNSMBW.png banner. Then using Leggo blog influences merely shout RANGERS...POW!!! and then disappear into the sunset laughing furiously?

Ooooh, the clock ticks towards 3pm

Brian Kennedy is holding a press conference in Glasgow, probably at 3. He's suggesting an interesting name will be there too #RFC

Hope to Christ it's the Grim Reaper.

I think it will be the ex-Dundee United striker Jean Jaque Misse Misse

So, what youre saying is P&B saved Scottish football? That should be worth a few more advertising dollars 8)

Hell no. Can you image the chaos that would ensue if P&B got the credit for saving Scottish football. The length of the thread for the number of people claiming to be the key person would dwarf this one. :lol:

BTW: I would't claim to be the key person but I'm in the top one. :P

..I'm also told HMRC has been kept in loop with developments & has a big powwow of its own this afternoon #RFC

I wonder if this will be HMRC finally saying enough is enough and applying to have these incompetent fucktards removed and their preferred Administrators installed?

On the assumption this isn't cobblers (goes against what Alex Thomson tweeted earlier), could this be the FTT bomb that finally takes the roof down?

As great as this thread has been, the 'Ranjurs are totes deid LOL' thread would be nicer.....

Ooooh, the clock ticks towards 3pm

Brian Kennedy is holding a press conference in Glasgow, probably at 3. He's suggesting an interesting name will be there too #RFC

Expand

Reply Retweet Favorite

Hope to Christ it's the Grim Reaper.

Is it Mr. Blobby with a Gotcha award?

I still maintain that with all this huffing and puffing, H&D still know that Monday's the day for liquidation. All this is just delaying tactics to get the last game played.

As great as this thread has been, the 'Ranjurs are totes deid LOL' thread would be nicer.....

I suspect many have already got their meme's etc. made for that day just sitting and waiting...