Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

F'kin Ell, Aberdeen made the list but no Sellick?

You are correct that we should be offended that P&B did not make the list especially as we managed to shut down their website 2 or was it 3 times by all pointing and laughing simultaneously.

"Aberdeen"....Yaaaasss! Who said we win phuckall these days. Eat my shorts SPL no hopers!

(BTW do you think that covers the current parliamentary boundary or the old city limits? Just in case onybody in Westhill feel's left oot like.)

Anyone else utterly bored with all this? Just hurry up and slink out of the punishment/Die already.

With negative posts like that we will definietly get to page 1000 before we get close to a final decision.

I'm not bored by this, the conjecture changes daily and seems easily torn apart by the folk on this forum - some hilarious comments.

Who is on the "English Consortium". McCoist should be calling for transparency on this!

SALLY should be made to sit in the naughty corner. When dealing with Rangers two way transperancy isn't likely - those double standars they like.

I think any boredom from this has subsided with most people in the last few days. Plenty of amusement has been had recently, and we are very much near the end game of liquidation now.

Interesting stuff about Lloyds Bank's role:

That Sir David Murray explained to Mr Bain that he was underpressure from Lloyds to dispose of and realise his MIHL shareholdingin Rangers FC to Mr Craig Whyte, and that in view of his overallfinancial position he was left with almost no option but to sell hisshares to Mr Craig Whyte. He urged Mr Bain to secure the agreementand approval of the IBC and the Board of Rangers FC to the sale of theMIHL shares to Mr Craig Whyte. Mr Bain declined to do so and from

the time of that meeting prior to 6 May 2011 Mr Bain's hitherto close

relationship with Sir David Murray was damaged.29.

That In addition to the pressure on the IBC and the Board of Directorsby Sir David Murray to approve and support the sale of shares to MrCraig Whyte, Mr Alastair Johnston (Chairman and Director) was putunder pressure by Lloyds to secure approval of the sale. From hiscommunications with the officers of Lloyds his perception was that

Rangers FC's own debt and financial facilities situation with Lloyds

would be seriously prejudiced were the opposition to the MIHL sale toMr Craig Whyte to be maintained by the IBC and the Board.

Edited by welshbairn

The most frustrating element of this entire saga has been the unreasonable requirement to ration your daily quota of green dots.

I call on Div to increase our quota considerably, in respect of this thread alone, if need be.

Come on Div....do the right thing :)

The most frustrating element of this entire saga has been the unreasonable requirement to ration your daily quota of green dots.

I call on Div to increase our quota considerably, in respect of this thread alone, if need be.

Seconded!

You have to choose between greenying a sensible, well written post, or an amusing meme/picture taking the piss.

(Or an "I agree entirely with the OP. Look below though".)

Red dotted simply because I picked up loads of reds for asking the same question ages ago, besides I have plenty reds to share :P

Paul Murray and Brian Kennedy's parting shot to the **** - in the medium of song

With true and sincere apologies to the Moody Blues

Knights with a deadline, never reaching the end

Bids that I've written, never meaning to send

Bigots I've always missed, with these eyes before

Just what the truth is, I can't say anymore

Cos I love me, yes I love me, oh how I love me

Gazing at people, around the big hoose

Watching their old club, go right down the sluice

Just what I'm doing, they don't understand

I want the publicity, I like to grandstand

Cos I love me, yes I love me, oh how I love me

Ooooh, the clock ticks towards 3pm

Matt Slater ‏ @mattslaterbbc

Brian Kennedy is holding a press conference in Glasgow, probably at 3. He's suggesting an interesting name will be there too #RFC

Expand

Reply Retweet Favorite

Hope to Christ it's the Grim Reaper.