Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So it looks like H&D kept TBK's phone number in case Miller didnt call back.

Really between the lines it appears that H&D have gone back to TBK and asked them to put their offer back in again and they will take it.

But at this time they still have no idea how bad things maybe as they are still to look over the books.

This sounds like a dodgy car salesman who's mate does MOTs for him and clocks the motor, and its only when they poor sap drives away with his shining new car does he realise what he's bought. H&D have t-cut rangers until it's sparkling. Only problem is its gonna cost a helluva lot more to repair it, and that will be more than it's worth.

Kennedy is back he is like a bad smell

from the bbc

Brian Kennedy insists the Blue Knights' bid for Rangers stands and he has been informed he will hear by Friday morning whether it can proceed.

Kennedy says his lawyer held a meeting with administrator Duff & Phelps and was told it would "revert to us with an answer one way or the other" by Friday.

The offer is the same as the one beaten to preferred bidder status by Bill Miller last week.

"To clarify, we were asked to get to a quantum, which we did," said Kennedy.

"And, having been told it was acceptable, we made a written offer."

I think they misheard. They were told by the administrators to 'get tae' but the last bit wasn't 'a quantum' ;)

Rangers have been invited to play in the confernce south which they have declined..They said 'we dont do woking away'.

Just got this sent from my mate. Brilliant :lol:

About 7 pages to late but funny never the less. Apparently Woking play in the Conference Premier now anyway, having been promoted. Sounds like this joke was the work of the Green Brigade.tongue.gif

I'd like to make a bid of £21.47 and a scratched copy of Halo 3. I should think this should be enough to make me preferred bidder.

Kennedy is back he is like a bad smell

from the bbc

Brian Kennedy insists the Blue Knights' bid for Rangers stands and he has been informed he will hear by Friday morning whether it can proceed.

Kennedy says his lawyer held a meeting with administrator Duff & Phelps and was told it would "revert to us with an answer one way or the other" by Friday.

The offer is the same as the one beaten to preferred bidder status by Bill Miller last week.

"To clarify, we were asked to get to a quantum, which we did," said Kennedy.

"And, having been told it was acceptable, we made a written offer."

Well knock me down wif a feather!!! The Blue Shytes will ride to the rescue at the last minute, be treated like Messiahs by the Inbreds and media, lets face it, its the only option that was wanted by their fans and they will save the day. Who didnt see this coming!!

That's 4.30pm (I'm going for 30 minute increments in order to ramp up the pressure).

Still hee haw.

The Blue Knights can just about be seen on the horizon again, but it is difficult to make them out for all the tumbleweed in the foreground.

I spend mine on hookers!! We are not all paragons of virtue at Firhill!!

:offtopic This forum is about Association Football, not Rugby Football.

:oops Granny beat me to it.

Edited by stonedsailor

This is just complete parody now. How many times have Brian Kennedy and his cronies been, then subsequently not been in position to take over/launch a bid for Rangers?

I'm half expecting Jeremy Beadle to appear any minute, badly disguised as a Sheikh or something pretending he's launching a bid.