Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The same Mark Dingwall 'That wouldn't share oxygen with the discredited journalist'...Well that is what he said right up until STV,quite rightly, told him No Speirs then no show. That media whore quickly forgot his principals then!!

He was on Follow Follow just the other day as The Blue Knights Spokesman and said he would give any straight question a straight answer. I was 1 of the first to ask the obvious questions...Where was the money? If there was money where was it coming from? Exactly how much cash was there..I waited for 14 pages and still , after being asked repeatedly, he would not give an answer. He did ban a few posters for questioning him. :rolleyes:

The thought this fat twat could end up on the Rangers board fills me with dread..Given a choice between No Rangers and Mark Dingwalls Rangers i would have to toss a coin

There is no leadership that Rangers fans could unite under, people like Dingwall are trotted out as the face of the Rangers fans...the worse possible person for them to be told "represents them"

The same Mark Dingwall 'That wouldn't share oxygen with the discredited journalist'...Well that is what he said right up until STV,quite rightly, told him No Speirs then no show. That media whore quickly forgot his principals then!!

He was on Follow Follow just the other day as The Blue Knights Spokesman and said he would give any straight question a straight answer. I was 1 of the first to ask the obvious questions...Where was the money? If there was money where was it coming from? Exactly how much cash was there..I waited for 14 pages and still , after being asked repeatedly, he would not give an answer. He did ban a few posters for questioning him. :rolleyes:

The thought this fat twat could end up on the Rangers board fills me with dread..Given a choice between No Rangers and Mark Dingwalls Rangers i would have to toss a coin

Well said!

I can assure you, this guy is a really odious human being. It's a scary thought that he could gain any position that could attract a following.

Not listened to the Clyde phone in in 15 years because it became 'The OF-Show'.

Listening tonight though... fan-tastic!!!!

The guy talking about 40,000 bears giving £300 season ticket money to Super Sally - amazing in so many different ways... not least because he didn't seem abashed in the slightest that the money they were giving was money that had ALREADY been used to pay of their debt to the bank via Ticketus.

It's attitudes like this that is making me increasingly think even severe punishment isn't enough... please just disappear forever.

I too haven't listened to Clyde for years but if that's the quality of caller then ill be tuning in every night.

Its quite incredible that Miller was thinking about incubator companies and all sorts of complex business deals when the simple solution was staring us straight in the face all along!

Well said!

I can assure you, this guy is a really odious human being. It's a scary thought that he could gain any position that could attract a following.

Rangers fans should demand that the media stop giving him air time, he makes a bad situation way worse, be interesting to hear his thoughts tonight

It was widely reported in the media as soon as it was announced that Whyte had appointed D&P...HMRC took them to court to try and get it over turned but the court ruled in Whytes favour.

Time to amend your signature...

4 MEN HAD A DREAM.

TO START A FOOTBALL TEAM,

THEY HAD NO MONEY,NO KITS NOT EVEN A BALL.

THEY STILL CARRIED ON,

THE RANGERS WERE BORN,

NOW 140 YEARS LATER, THEY ARE LEFT WITH f**k ALL

:lol:

No.

Rules are RULES.

As Rangers fans are constantly told. You break them you get the sentence. No exeption.

Unless the rules aren't in place to break, then we could make some up, on each individual case...............laugh.gif

In sporting terms (going into admin, going into liquidation, handball on the line) then you're right. In terms of the HMRC though, if you think they can't/don't/won't be in a position to decide each case on the merits then you're kidding yourself on.

1336506590[/url]' post='6215275']

Well said!

I can assure you, I would never support the club again if this f*#king nugget gets anywhere near a major position in Ibrox.

He's got f**k all to say and he's saying too LOUD.

"Even after Bill announced his austerity measures last week there were people within the club asking how much money was available to be spent. It would take a fairly large amount of money to keep it from dying."

That's my favourite bit - the fans telling him to GTF and Sally or someone asking how much they could spend - even the yanks are acting with incredulity at the obvious denial from within laugh.gif