Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Got in to RM :), if this is true it will be a lolfest.....

GIOVANNI DI STEFANO‏@DEVILSADVOKAT

Rangers FC will be ok

Expand Reply

Retweet

Favorite

20m GIOVANNI DI STEFANO‏@DEVILSADVOKAT

Bill Miller withdrawing his bid and a change of heart of the SPL rules now allows Qatar to properly bid... Watch this space

Make of this what you will!

Wasn't it about a week ago that Haudit and Daudit told us that we were running out of time and we needed to have a preferred bidder NOW!!!!?

Well here we are exactly in the same place as we were 12 weeks previous (February 14) How long until these 3 bidders need to submit the 1st of 5 final bids?

Rangers will die on Monday 14th May, there is about 1% doubt in my head of that. They will run out of cash and that will be that.

and theres more :lol: :lol:

that fat p***k Dingwall posted Millers email and company adressess on FF a few weeks ago, actively encouraging our fans to bombard him with hate filled emails.

Stephen Craigan - "This will worry players at other clubs"

f**k off Stephen, stop trying to make excuses or gain peoples sympathies

He's quite right, though. All those tossers hoping to get paid big bucks for sitting on the bench at Ibrox will now have to go out and earn their money with another club. :D

Wasn't it about a week ago that Haudit and Daudit told us that we were running out of time and we needed to have a preferred bidder NOW!!!!?

Well here we are exactly in the same place as we were 12 weeks previous (February 14) How long until these 3 bidders need to submit the 1st of 5 final bids?

Rangers will die on Monday 14th May, there is about 1% doubt in my head of that. They will run out of cash and that will be that.

No we aren't - lots has happened since Feb 14... Smith and Russell jumped, Cellik and Wylde jumped, the players took three weeks to accept pay cuts, and a bird did a big poo on the windscreen of Fraser Wishart's Audi - I saw it on SSN, it was one of those big messy ones that will leave a mark if you don't clean it off right away.

So, there - I have proved beyond doubt that a lot has happened in this administration since Feb 14.

This story is only going to get worse for Rangers.

It's ludicrous to think bids of £11m will be enough, WHEN they lose the big tax case. How does that address debts of £134m??

Doncaster can look as smug and cool as he wants, but the SPL is in a serious mess.

And I'm smug because Dundee have done their time. Now it's time for everyone else to face The Grim Reaper. We're hovering like vultures, baby....

post-5813-0-19644900-1336500791_thumb.jp

So BK to the rescue with a £19m bid by the weekend?

Why £19m when £11m was apparantly good enough for D+P?

Time for SKY to walk away with their money on this glorious day for Scottish Football. Anyone seen Old Yeller? I'm praying for Jim White to announce this 'exclusive news' to the nation. His face will be a picture. Where next for the SPL then? Reconstruction, then a hand to mouth existence for the naughty ones.

Edited by GunnerBairn

Why £19m when £11m was apparantly good enough for D+P?

£11m was effectively buying the assets, goodwill etc. He'd have still had to do a deal with creditors (using the £11m in cash now in the company as a starting point).

The £19m is £9m for creditors and then the starting amount needed to run the business.

I think it's laughable to suggest HMRC would entertain a CVA totalling £9m.

Indeed. Who the f**k is Matt Slater? Even by Traynor/Dodds standards, that's an incredible amount of horseshit he's coming out with. Does he just write for the BBC online or something?

post-5813-0-19644900-1336500791_thumb.jp

So BK to the rescue with a £19m bid by the weekend?

That's assuming HMRC will take a CVA.

BK don't have £19m anyway. They didn't even have as much as Miller's £11m.

I'll take the club and liquidise it tomorrow. I think that's in everyone's best interests.