Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Yorkston sounds like he has been lobotomised.

Someone, anyone, care to tell me who made yorkie yorkston the spokesman or the shitweasel fucknugget Johnston? What have the other chairmen got to say?

A lot of people criticise him because he is John Yorkston, I thought he conducted himself well during the interview and made a few valid points. Yorkston doesn't pander, I like that about him.

For me he lost all credibility when trying to mumblefuck his way out of Dunfermline's debt position. Trying to live within your means, well, he's had a rather late and expensive conversion to that hasn't he?

Dunfermline lost upwards of £4 million trying to get out of the First Division.

Edited by vikingTON

Someone, anyone, care to tell me who made yorkie yorkston the spokesman or the shitweasel fucknugget Johnston? What have the other chairmen got to say?

il give johnnston that at least he was willig to lay his cards o the table

For me he lost all credibility when trying to mumblefuck his way out of Dunfermline's debt position. Trying to live within your means, well, he's had a rather late and expensive conversion to that hasn't he?

Dunfermline lost upwards of £4 million trying to get out of the First Division.

Mistakes were made and are now being rectified. I can forgive someone for making a mistake and then attempting to put it right.

This 660ml Peroni is going down rather well. Normally I'd stick this on the 'What are you drinking?' thread but this is no normal day. Fanbloodytastic :-D

Still another bottle to go...