Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Incidentally - and this could yet be the crucial definition here - if there is no buyer of the club, if the club folds: does a phoenix club count under the identity of a 'NewCo'? Because there isn't really an 'OldCo' to transfer assets and league membership from: it's just another entity, like Clydebank in the Juniors.

I was away from P&B for a few hours and I noticed this thread had shot up by about 13 pages in the meantime. I immediately assumed the worst, thinking that the newco in the SPL had been approved or something just as depressing had happened. Then it clocked on that Miller time has been brought to a crashing halt, partly due to xenophobia from Ra Peepul. Most pleasing. :D

Yorkston praising the fact that the 1st division games were more meaningful to the Pars than the SPL ones with better crowds and better atmospheres.

Beaks will be pleased at that....

He's a Fife c*** but for his interview I'd buy him a beer. Well done Yorkie. ;)

Iggle Piggle might be a bluenose but there is no way that any of those others would touch Rangers with a ninky nonk

Did you notice that the Tombliboo in the centre is modelling next season's Jags' home strip?

He's a Fife c*** but for his interview I'd buy him a beer. Well done Yorkie. ;)

A lot of people criticise him because he is John Yorkston, I thought he conducted himself well during the interview and made a few valid points. Yorkston doesn't pander, I like that about him.