Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

..and how are H&D supposed to take an offer with 'half up front'.....wheres the rest, on an I.O.U? That worked out well the last time didn't it??

Those IOU's are as good as money sir

Edited by Dee Dee

Has everyone forgotten about the big tax case over the weekend?

BTW . This newco on the last day of the season nonsense, games get cancelled on short notice all the time from floodlight failure to frost and even fog that isn't there* .

Rainjurs newco wouldn't be registered neither would players, total fantasy that one.

*copyright Dunfermline v Kilmarnock 2011

Edited by Skudbook

I know of one family if rangers fans that are refusing to have anything to do with Scottish football if rangers are demoted to the 3rd division, and one that says he doesn't know if he could follow a newco.

Very good examples of gloryhunters.

If course I know other rangers fans that have basically said " 3rd division?....bring it on".

I do think that liquidation now isn't a matter of if, but when. And I think it's going to happen the day after we play them at home.

I just hope that Doncaster for once listens to everyone in Scottish football that change is needed.

Holland is a country of the same size as us ffs and look at that national team, and there league regualry has different challengers for that title.

Has everyone forgotten about the big tax case over the weekend?

BTW . This newco on the last day of the season nonsense, games get cancelled on short notice all the time from floodlight failure to frost and even fog that isn't there* .

Rainjurs newco wouldn't be registered neither would players, total fantasy that one.

*copyright Dunfermline v Kilmarnock 2011

That's what I thought when I read it - written by some 'legal mind' who understands about as much of the actual practice of fitba fixtures as my old mum!

I know of one family if rangers fans that are refusing to have anything to do with Scottish football if rangers are demoted to the 3rd division, and one that says he doesn't know if he could follow a newco.

Very good examples of gloryhunters.

If course I know other rangers fans that have basically said " 3rd division?....bring it on".

I do think that liquidation now isn't a matter of if, but when. And I think it's going to happen the day after we play them at home.

I just hope that Doncaster for once listens to everyone in Scottish football that change is needed.

Holland is a country of the same size as us ffs and look at that national team, and there league regualry has different challengers for that title.

A RFC fan at work said to my question, "would you go watch Killie then", he's from Stewarton, " I'd rather play in the 3rd Division".

:o

As I said on twitter, those on the titanic were unaware of the iceberg. We've all known that this has been on the cards for months now...

O contra, Aue conterai, eh, not quite.

Those in charge of the Titanic were very aware of the icebergs in the area, but diidn't really care as they were unsinkable, ie too big to go down. Sound familiar ? :D

O contra, Aue conterai, eh, not quite.

Those in charge of the Titanic were very aware of the icebergs in the area, but diidn't really care as they were unsinkable, ie too big to go down. Sound familiar ? :D

... and when they did, a lot of folk in Belfast were devastated. The parallels are scary.

A RFC fan at work said to my question, "would you go watch Killie then", he's from Stewarton, " I'd rather play in the 3rd Division".

:o

Hope he gets his wishes - maybe Killie can loan out a couple of young guys to them toughen them up for the big league. RFC(IA) NEWCO - Diddy Team

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/17900130

It must be true because Chick 'I Can Exclusively Reveal' Young is admitting it is liquidation time

just read that chick young blog, it's never about anything other than the Old Firm with the media in this country is it. when these fuckers die so does the Old Firm which has been a noose round the rest of our necks for the best part of 100 years. i for one will be raising a glass, so hurry up Rangers, i'm parched

Both Falkirk and Dundee have submitted applications for SPL membership just in case, as they had to be in a couple of weeks ago. I'm not claiming that as any kind of evidence though.. rolleyes.gif

I believe this is a formality which has to be done by 31st March if your club has any chance of being in the league the following year. I think both Falkirk and Dundee were still in with a chance (theoretical at least) of promotion at that point.

I believe this is a formality which has to be done by 31st March if your club has any chance of being in the league the following year. I think both Falkirk and Dundee were still in with a chance (theoretical at least) of promotion at that point.

Might be mistaken, but didn't Dundee make a formal application this year?

They were covering all bases, including league expansion..

My link

SPL shi*bags.......Rangers will go into liquidation when the season finishes. The biggest problem then will be getting a newco set up before next season....I can't see that happening. So what happens then ? A season with an odd number of teams ? Bring in a new club ? Then Gers will need to buy another Scottish team to get back into the leagues. Who will the unlucky victims be ? Clyde, East Stirling etc ....It could be any of us.