Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I didnt know it had to be sanctioned by anyone. I thought they just stuck them there.

Naw - or else the mighty East Fife would have won 5 European Cups on our next jersey :-) Did it never enter your mind why Celtik only wear the big one?

It just shows you the mentality anyway why Sally was a crass idiot demanding names (which he already knew) to 'out' a confidential panel after Rangers had been one of the 92 members who had voted that panels should remain a confi thing

I know many would be happier, but did I miss the move to England where they have 92 members rather than the 42 we have in Scotland?

Apols for the moody earlier pal!

No problems mucker, all water off a ducks back anyway. If you took P&B too literally or personally you'd have idiots resigning from the board all over the place.. ;)

Ive been pals with Ric for years, really disappointed that Ive found out that he's 'one of them' after all this time.

Not happy. mad.gif

I've got another revelation for you, I'm black. Granted that does mean you'll hire me to clean your office toilets. :whistle

I know many would be happier, but did I miss the move to England where they have 92 members rather than the 42 we have in Scotland?

If it is the SFA, I don't know how many we have, but it is more than 42 members.

Naw - or else the mighty East Fife would have won 5 European Cups on our next jersey :-) Did it never enter your mind why Celtik only wear the big one?

I know why teams do it, I just didn't realise it had to be sanctioned by any authority. I presumed that they just chose to do it and did it.

Rangers: Miller's bid worth more than Blue Knights & Kennedy's

Both bids depend on taking the club's bond holders' debt, around £7m, out of a Company Voluntary Arrangement.

I take it that Bond Holders rights are going to be honoured by both bidders?

If this is the case, I would imagine Ticketus, JJB & the catering company's deals will likewise be honoured, to take them out of the CVA picture?

I would imagine any such deal would land either of the two prospective parties, & the Administrators, right back in court?

No problems mucker, all water off a ducks back anyway. If you took P&B too literally or personally you'd have idiots resigning from the board all over the place.. ;)

I've got another revelation for you, I'm black. Granted that does mean you'll hire me to clean your office toilets. :whistle

Ive upgraded our staff to relatively tasty single mums, on that basis, your out. wink.gif

Couple of points which may have been covered...

1) When Airdrieonians went into liquidation they reformed as Airdrie United (a Newco). They applied to join the SFL and were refused, as the SFL said they wanted to send out a message that clubs simply couldn't go bankrupt, wipe out their debt and start again debt free. 10 years on this very ploy is being touted by many in the media as an option for Rangers. Do they rewrite the rules when it's a 'big' team involved? Why should Rangers do what Airdrie were explicitly forbidden from doing?

2) I kept hearing on the radio today that Rangers could start again in the Third Division as a Newco, and that they would be playing with a team of 17 year olds. The 12 month transfer embargo, like every other sanction, would die if Rangers were liquidated. A Newco would have no such embargo in force against them, nor could the league impose one.

My link

Fast-food giant KFC has been ordered to pay $8.3m (£5.1m) to the family of an Australian girl left severely brain damaged after being poisoned by a chicken meal.

So looking at the pics of the march it all becomes clear.

130 bears took one for the team and D+P are stalling till they get paid out and save ra Gers.

Tut tut tut

The membership of the SFA is more than the 42 senior teams.

Couple of points which may have been covered...

1) When Airdrieonians went into liquidation they reformed as Airdrie United (a Newco). They applied to join the SFL and were refused, as the SFL said they wanted to send out a message that clubs simply couldn't go bankrupt, wipe out their debt and start again debt free. 10 years on this very ploy is being touted by many in the media as an option for Rangers. Do they rewrite the rules when it's a 'big' team involved? Why should Rangers do what Airdrie were explicitly forbidden from doing?

2) I kept hearing on the radio today that Rangers could start again in the Third Division as a Newco, and that they would be playing with a team of 17 year olds. The 12 month transfer embargo, like every other sanction, would die if Rangers were liquidated. A Newco would have no such embargo in force against them, nor could the league impose one.

Agree on point 1 but I'm sure it's been said that the embargo will transfer with the registration if a newco is founded.

Loved the coment from Ally about how Rangers are special and should be treated as such.....and you know what he's right, just not the way he meant it. If the past couple of weeks (in fact since this whole mess started) that Rangers fans just don't get it. There is no conspiracy against them, it's just the natural order of things, break the rules, you get punished. We as 'Diddy' fans have to treat the rangers fans with kid gloves and avoid any words with more than 3 syllables when possible when helping them through this transition.

Edited by Mackie The Staggie

Ive been pals with Ric for years, really disappointed that Ive found out that he's 'one of them' after all this time.

Not happy. mad.gif

Give the currant bun half a chance and he'll link you to their 9 in a row celebrations next or else invite you for some succulent lamb :-)