Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

OK im confused.

On BBC Scotland we had one of the Blue Knights on saying their new bid with Kennedy was more than Millers but now there is a report on the bbc that says its not.

Is anyone involved in all this bidding not talking absolute bollocks?

Man this is getting more and more boring as each day goes by. Will someone please just boot them out the league so we can all move on (or die a death if you believe Billy Dodds or Jim Traynor). It was good to hear Tam Cowan take Doddsy on over his crap about how Scottish football is going to be awful without Rangers. For once a sane view amidst the endless s'~;e being spoute of how Rangers must survive for Scottish football to prosper.

Edited by meanmistermustard

So it's took them more than 10 weeks to find out that we have been sneaking over the border to RM to pish ourselves laughing and report back here with plenty of laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif?

Christ, even the dynamic duo move quicker than them.

They genuinely believe moving league is like applying for a gym membership.

Let's go to division 3

Let's go to England

Let's set up a newco in the SPL

worryingly this isn't just the fans i'm talking about. Sally and the bidders seem to think they will have a bunch of brochures to browse from and pick the best 1

Edited by Gaz FFC

"Are these the same Diddy Clubs that dined at our Table when it was full,they took our Moneys at their Gates if their so Fucking Morally High ,and Mighty then they should Fucking give it back.No didn't think so, but the same Neutered Sanctions they will hit us with they could Reap too, and when it happens then I will Laugh.

I don't want any Club to go into distress' but these Clowns are Bitter' and Twisted and their Hatred for us will Burn them up.

Wee Parochial Country.

They say we have not Payed our Taxes, and then try to Decapitate us , for their own Greed, and at the same Time try to stop us from Paying our Taxes .But want our Money.

We the Rangers Fans have contributed to these Smaller Clubs for Years ,I have had enough of them all ,and just as soon be out of their shitty Little worthless League .Preferably in England.

They say you fined out People when things get tough,well all the b*****ds have been outed, and we know who they are now."

^^^

Actual snotter bubbles all over the shop.

Edited by Ranaldo Bairn

Anyone else suspect a Rangers fan high jacking of this forum? Posters claiming to support all sorts of other clubs but contributing nonsense which keeps us away from the real matter in hand.

Keep the faith guys, we have them by the goolies laugh.gif

laugh.gif well that's exactly the thing, this is an open forum to all clubs which means its members by default are open to opinions from any clubs. It as become the voice of Scottish football outside of the OF. And those that do post from the OF have to credited as they put up with a lot of crap. But then if they didn't enjoy the banter they wouldn't post.

It doesn't matter whether its rangers media or we are Perth, clubs own fans sites will be filled with narrow minded fools that cant take a bit of criticism about their club, so like to remain behind closed doors.

With Rangers its a slightly different scenario because for the last few decades supporters of smaller clubs have had to put with Rangers supporters claimed superiority at work in the bars everywhere across Scotland.

Most of these supporters having never been to a game, but constantly berating you for your passion for following a small team that never wins anything.

This has come back on them finally and the falsehoods of their success are now coming to the surface.

I would love to see more Rangers fans come on here and try and defend why there club has been cheating the system for so long and how being fairly punished by a system they were part of setting up is somehow now unfair.

Although i expect most of them realise this and know by hiding on their own forums, banning anyone that says differently, they can stay in their little fantasy worlds and wont get shred to pieces by fellow football supporters they trod on their way up to the heights of false glory.

smile.gif

The Love In Forum.Couldn't post on a forum that has fans of other teams.

rangers media posters dont understand irony

but if they did...

Edited by itzdrk

I had a fun conversation today, it went something like this:

Me: I really hope liquidation is before the end of the season so Dunfermline stay up

Rangers supporting acquaintance: You're just saying that 'cause your boyfriend supports Dunfermline

Me: I won't lie, the thought of a double celebration appeals and I'm feeling solidarity with the diddy fans, I'd probably go out in Dunfermline that night

Acquaintance: Celebration?

Me: I'll be having a party when rangers die

Acquaintance: So you care more about your fellow "diddy" teams than rangers?

Me: I hate rangers, I love all my fellow diddy team supporters

Acquaintance: Aye right, you wouldn't want to see Ayr liquidated?

Me: If they'd cheated, lied and disadvantaged every other club in Scotland then yes. As a general principle though, no. I feel more solidarity with them than the OF. We hate rangers more than Ayr.

Acquaintance: Dumbfounded.

They really don't get it.

Love this post from RM;

"Are these the same Diddy Clubs that dined at our Table when it was full,they took our Moneys at their Gates if their so Fucking Morally High ,and Mighty then they should Fucking give it back.No didn't think so, but the same Neutered Sanctions they will hit us with they could Reap too, and when it happens then I will Laugh.

I don't want any Club to go into distress' but these Clowns are Bitter' and Twisted and their Hatred for us will Burn them up.

Wee Parochial Country.

They say we have not Payed our Taxes, and then try to Decapitate us , for their own Greed, and at the same Time try to stop us from Paying our Taxes .But want our Money.

We the Rangers Fans have contributed to these Smaller Clubs for Years ,I have had enough of them all ,and just as soon be out of their shitty Little worthless League .Preferably in England.

They say you fined out People when things get tough,well all the b*****ds have been outed, and we know who they are now."

Feckin Hell! laugh.gif

Those fat basturts will be asking for refunds on all those Mars Bars and McDos they've been stuffing down their gobs for the past few years.

Someone should tell him that if they are put out of their misery they won't have to pay taxes ever again.

Aye, anyone caught eating a Mars Bar or driving a Vauxhall will be taken aside and have the shit kicked out of them. You have been warned.

OK...Here are the actual figures of the ins and outs during Smiths 2nd stint at Ibrox taken from the BBC.

You see since Walter joined rangers midway through 2006/2007 season rangers have spent £36.07m on players on a grand total of 40 players coming through the doors at Ibrox. It can be argued that a lot of this money will have been brought in from player sales, and indeed with 92 players leaving Ibrox during his tenure to date he has amassed £30.55m in player sales

92 Players sold/Released and replaced by 40!! I find that figure staggering but there you go. A net spend over the years of just under £6 million. Considering the cuts in player numbers that would amount to a small profit when you take in the wage bill being lowered over those same years.

:lol:

Lowering an out of control wage budget doesn;t equal a small profit - it equals a bit less of a fucking great loss! :P

Let's remember, this is the Walter Smith who got shot of Charlie Adam to Blackpool for £500k! :lol:

In season 2007/08, the year Rangers reached the UEFA CUP Final, they made a profit of £7.2 million........ and this included the sale of Alan Hutton to Tottenham for £9 million!

The following season Rangers made a loss of £12.7 million!

I had a fun conversation today, it went something like this:

Me: I really hope liquidation is before the end of the season so Dunfermline stay up

Rangers supporting acquaintance: You're just saying that 'cause your boyfriend supports Dunfermline

Me: I won't lie, the thought of a double celebration appeals and I'm feeling solidarity with the diddy fans, I'd probably go out in Dunfermline that night

Acquaintance: Celebration?

Me: I'll be having a party when rangers die

Acquaintance: So you care more about your fellow "diddy" teams than rangers?

Me: I hate rangers, I love all my fellow diddy team supporters

Acquaintance: Aye right, you wouldn't want to see Ayr liquidated?

Me: If they'd cheated, lied and disadvantaged every other club in Scotland then yes. As a general principle though, no. I feel more solidarity with them than the OF. We hate rangers more than Ayr.

Acquaintance: Dumbfounded.

They really don't get it.

aye they dont get it atall, i had one trying to work out "wheech wana ur loat aniwayz r air ra kafflikz orraproddyz"

i dont know who was more confused him or me

In season 2007/08, the year Rangers reached the UEFA CUP Final, they made a profit of £7.2 million........ and this included the sale of Alan Hutton to Tottenham for £9 million!

The following season Rangers made a loss of £12.7 million!

Jeez.

And their team was rotten too. I know they won the league but it was hardly riddled with superstars.

Were Rangers putting pish players on Premiership class wages?

sad thing is these idiots don't seem to realise without Rangers, there is no Scottish football FFS

Sad thing is, these idiots don't seem to realise that without Rangers (and Celtic), the rest of Scottish football will prosper.

More competition, bigger gates, no more sectarianism.

I can't wait.

GIRUY Rangers! 8)

Jeez.

And their team was rotten too. I know they won the league but it was hardly riddled with superstars.

Were Rangers putting pish players on Premiership class wages?

Rangers losses:

98/99 -£25.7m

99/00 -£26.3m

00/01 -£18.6m

01/02 -£36.0m

02/03 -£30.4m

03/04 -£6.8m

And remember - that's all with the tax advantages of the EBTs! :blink:

someone earlier on paraphrased nietzche earlier on in this thread stating "if you stare into the rangers forum media the rangers forum media stares into you"

-looks like thats coming to pass :lol:

anyways whats their problem with us joining up anyhow? Odius creep says we should register to remove him/her.

what ive learned from rangers media today, is that although some happen to be fans the writings of nietzche, others still have not realised that god is dead.

http://forum.rangers...pic=218377&st=0

as a final year theology student (lol) im so tempted to go on that thread and show them via biblical exegesis how god has very much abandoned them.

Nihilism beckons fkers!!!av-38323.gif

FTOF!!!

Edited by makepeace

Rangers losses:

98/99 -£25.7m

99/00 -£26.3m

00/01 -£18.6m

01/02 -£36.0m

02/03 -£30.4m

03/04 -£6.8m

And remember - that's all with the tax advantages of the EBTs! :blink:

This is how a millionaire businessman runs a football clubsad.gif

I see my theory he couldn't run a bath was pretty spot on, that is disgraceful management.

The worst part is that they spent 100s of millions just to win the 3 trophies Scotland offers. Wonder what it cost Killie to win 1 of those this year.

I had a wee chuckle to myself. If they want to go to england that's fine but they are wannabes when it comes to the English.

Knuckle draggers the lot of them!

They'd have to learn english to ask the way to the grounds for the first season. After that it would be easy as they could use the scent trail they had laid down.