Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I love this thread. Its great to see fans of all the so called diddy clubs uniting in the hope that Rangers are finished off.

The only blackspots on this thread are the posts from Celtic fans who somehow think they are in this with us. They aren't. We need to get rid of them too.

What is happening at Ibrox may be overshadowing everything just now - but rest assured, Scottish football fans won't forget the way Celtic, Lennon, Lawwell, Reid, et al, went about stirring up sectarian hatred last season (and this) and their intimidation of referees and match officials. We won't forget how they have used sectarianism, bigotry and hatred for the past 100 years to gain success on the pitch and lord it over us all.

Once we get Rangers out of the way its time the remianing clubs acted to get rid of Celtic. We need to get shot of all the bogots in one fell swoop.

Since when did all the bigots in Scotland agree to support the OF and the OF only?

The only blackspots on this thread are the posts from Celtic fans who somehow think they are in this with us. They aren't. We need to get rid of them too.

We need to get rid of Celtic fans, yet you go on to rant about sectarianism? You seem more than a tad confused. Lawwell and Reid may have a lot to answer for with respect to the attitude among Celtic fans of bias and conspiracies, and Lennon has a lot to learn about being a gracious loser, but coming from a fan of a so-called "diddy team" whose fans have bleated for decades about how the referees favour the OF over their own team the hypocrisy is impressive.

We won't forget how they have used sectarianism, bigotry and hatred for the past 100 years to gain success on the pitch

I have heard more than a few of my own club's fans shout "F****an B*****d" at Celtic players (or ex-Celtic players) likewise "Orange B*****d) at Rangers players past and present. And the hatred for k****e fc is not pretend, yet none of these made our team perform better or assist us in gaining more success on the pitch.

The overwhelming majority of Rangers fans are normal people living normal lives, of which their club is a massive, well-loved part. That part of their lives is now on the brink of extinction, I can't imagine how shattering that would be if it were me in that position. Although, to be honest it's not something any fan of a Scottish team can ever rule out.

OK...Here are the actual figures of the ins and outs during Smiths 2nd stint at Ibrox taken from the BBC.

You see since Walter joined rangers midway through 2006/2007 season rangers have spent £36.07m on players on a grand total of 40 players coming through the doors at Ibrox. It can be argued that a lot of this money will have been brought in from player sales, and indeed with 92 players leaving Ibrox during his tenure to date he has amassed £30.55m in player sales

92 Players sold/Released and replaced by 40!! I find that figure staggering but there you go. A net spend over the years of just under £6 million. Considering the cuts in player numbers that would amount to a small profit when you take in the wage bill being lowered over those same years.

Then you have the on field success and the money European football brought into the club. You only have to look at the mess we are in now to see how vital that income is.

-------------------

As for the leaving the Scottish game...Walter Smith can say whatever he wants but Sir David Murray said right from the beginning there would always be a Rangers in Scottish Football in some way. I took that to mean we have a Reserve Team or somethign similar here as a feeder club. Look i know that is all pie in the sky bollocks but IF Rangers had left for the English/Atlantic league it would have been the Team they left behind i would have been following and that is why i always remembered that promise being made...Then again they have all made many promises over the years to our gullible support :(

--------------------

Walter Smith will not stick the knife into Sir David Murray and tbh i would think less of him if he did as they are very close personal friends. What Smith says in public is not always what he is thinking inside.

Who cares? This is about Rangers in administration, the whys and wherefores. Understanding why it happened, who allowed it, who was responsible, and what lessons can Scottish football learn, and especially, especially what lessons can Rangers and their supporters learn to avoid the chance of it happening in the future.

Distractions about the merits of managers, what players should be bought and sold are utterly irrelevant.

Let's keep to the topic theme please.

Edited by thelegendthatis

Since when did all the bigots in Scotland agree to support the OF and the OF only?

The overwhelming majority of Rangers fans are normal people living normal lives, of which their club is a massive, well-loved part. That part of their lives is now on the brink of extinction, I can't imagine how shattering that would be if it were me in that position. Although, to be honest it's not something any fan of a Scottish team can ever rule out.

Sorry mate totally wrong, unless your definition of normal is different to mine. ohmy.gif

Tarrier :P

A poster actually said he would never be my friend as i came across as a 'Rabid Tarrier'...TBH i am still not over the heart break ;)

Not as bad as the good ol' VGBs..they were trawling the internet to get my identity as i had the cheek to call them bigots. Some folk are so touchy about that kinda shite.

Follow Follow just think ' i am worth the watching'... :unsure:

Who cares? This is about Rangers in administration, the whys and wherefores. Understanding why it happened, who allowed it, who was responsible, and what lessons can Scottish football learn, and especially, especially what lessons can Rangers and their supporters learn to avoid the chance of it happening in the future.

Distractions about the merits of managers, what players should be bought and sold are utterly irrelevant.

Let's keep to the topic theme please.

I was answering somebodies post on Walter Smith.. :rolleyes:

You think all 16,000 posts have been on topic?

Anyone else suspect a Rangers fan high jacking of this forum? Posters claiming to support all sorts of other clubs but contributing nonsense which keeps us away from the real matter in hand.

Keep the faith guys, we have them by the goolies laugh.gif

Edited by thelegendthatis

OK Guys and Gals, Newbie here . Not an internet virgin, but a P & B Posting virgin, so please be gentle.

My username hints at my leanings, and have been following my team since the late 60's. Ithought i had witnessed a lot in my long time on this earth, but i have to say this thread has been a revelation to me.

Never before have i seen such a coming together, and general group huggedness by such a broad spectrum of football lovers in this country. It is quite staggering that the ugly sister in the blue dress has managed to unite so many diferent factions.

Anyway, for my first post i would just like to say :

Rangers have come out from between the buttocks of scottish football and pebbledashed the porcelain. They have created such a stench that everyone else is disgusted with them. Everyone now want to dump on them, BUT NOBODY WANT TO FLUSH. (Ge...t the picture). At the end of this whole mess, the porcelain of Scottish football must be so clean, you could eat your dinner off it. Which is why they must be flushed, flushed and flushed again until football in this country is clean again. RANT OVER.

i like the cut of your jib newbie, anyone who likes a clean toilet is a good guy in my eyes.

buttockslaugh.giflaugh.gif

your right flush them, pick up the stinking b*****d by the end of the thumb and forefinger , and drop it's filthy rotten carcass down the bog and flush it away, the way you would a dead goldfish.

A poster actually said he would never be my friend as i came across as a 'Rabid Tarrier'...TBH i am still not over the heart break ;)

Not as bad as the good ol' VGBs..they were trawling the internet to get my identity as i had the cheek to call them bigots. Some folk are so touchy about that kinda shite.

Follow Follow just think ' i am worth the watching'... :unsure:

Are you a rebel from within no8, using us as a place to hideout until the heats off?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17871350

"Time is of the essence. It really is now pretty critical," added Murray, a former Rangers director. "We are running up against unbelievable time pressures. It's getting to the point where it is a real issue."

Monday of last week was supposed to be the point of no return. Now however time is not yet a real issue as we're still getting to that point.

Asked about the value of his joint bid compared to truck tycoon Miller's bid of £11.2m, Murray said: "If what Bill Miller has said is accurate, we believe it is worth more than that.

So basically he hasn't got a clue what his bid is worth. If Miller has bid £11.2m then he ought to know if his is worth more or not. Of course, if his bid is x - (y to pay for a), less (z to sort out b) then there will not be much left for the creditors. However all is not lost!

"This is more than just about money; I think this is about philosophy as well.

Well the creditors will be delighted. Not only will they get 10p in the pound in cash they'll get 90p in the pound in philosophy and hopefully will end up better people for it. And if they(re not happy with that then...

"We have been very clear that a CVA is the only thing the supporters want.

The creditors now know the setup. "Ra Peepul" want a CVA so a CVA they shall have and sod the creditors.

"Ticketus have a lot of financial leverage over Craig Whyte.

"I expect them to be positive on the CVA and I expect them to deliver the shares as well."

But didn't Ticketus pull out of the deal or are they due to come back in again? In,out,in,out...?

So and obvious case of the Blue Knights' horses being overfed and producing an enormous pile of shite.

Love this post from RM;

"Are these the same Diddy Clubs that dined at our Table when it was full,they took our Moneys at their Gates if their so Fucking Morally High ,and Mighty then they should Fucking give it back.No didn't think so, but the same Neutered Sanctions they will hit us with they could Reap too, and when it happens then I will Laugh.

I don't want any Club to go into distress' but these Clowns are Bitter' and Twisted and their Hatred for us will Burn them up.

Wee Parochial Country.

They say we have not Payed our Taxes, and then try to Decapitate us , for their own Greed, and at the same Time try to stop us from Paying our Taxes .But want our Money.

We the Rangers Fans have contributed to these Smaller Clubs for Years ,I have had enough of them all ,and just as soon be out of their shitty Little worthless League .Preferably in England.

They say you fined out People when things get tough,well all the b*****ds have been outed, and we know who they are now."

Feckin Hell! laugh.gif