Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Deportivo supporters displayed this banner in a match against Barcelona last season....

image001.jpg

"We don't want another Scottish league"

Rubbish! They are nothing like us their teams are successful in Europe.

Oh hang on that's not what they meant?

Anyone who knows anything about ex-chairman Jan Stepek would also have to question their inclusion. Blantyre Vics would probably be the most suitable JKL entry from the wider Hamilton area.

A lovely man, worked for him in my younger days and often stayed in his home of a weekend.

Used to drink with his sons in the Bay Horse, and generally ended up in Sands. Good times.

Brilliant protest - beats the shite out of the Robbers XI plans for a walk tomorrow. Next time the Classicos on I'll probably drool less over it now - really just Twisted Sisters Mark II. Mon the diddies everywhere

If the protest was about that game's kick off being delayed because of an apres match press conference at another game on the same night, how did they know to bring the tennis balls along as they would surely have been in the ground already?

Brilliant protest - beats the shite out of the Robbers XI plans for a walk tomorrow. Next time the Classicos on I'll probably drool less over it now - really just Twisted Sisters Mark II. Mon the diddies everywhere

Aye it's a strange but true fact that an SPL club outside the Big 2 in Scotland get an average of 6.8% of the TV money each, while a side outside the Big 2 in Spain get about 2.7% of the TV money each.

What will happen is you will have 50-100 (at best) true Rangers fans there wth the best interests of the club at heart and the rest will be made up of the Buckie Drinking neds and their 'Burds' who will start of fine then half way along will burst into The Billy Boys/ The Famine Song etc and this is what will be reported. The fact they couldn't even spell Ibrox is neither here nor there.

It is the same with every Orange Walk in the city. The actual guys on parade for the most part are fine..It is Wee Jimmy with the new Rangers toap and the half empty Buckie bottle that causes the problems.

Good luck with the walk but i think i'll go to Aberfoyle for a nice peaceful walk with the family and a bit of lunch

EHHH?

KTID

If the protest was about that game's kick off being delayed because of an apres match press conference at another game on the same night, how did they know to bring the tennis balls along as they would surely have been in the ground already?

It wasn't delayed as in put back 20 minutes on the fly just before it started. The kick off was deliberately re-scheduled for later to allow for coverage of the press conference. The point they were pissed off at was shown on the video. The game didn't finish til half past midnight.

Aye it's a strange but true fact that an SPL club outside the Big 2 in Scotland get an average of 6.8% of the TV money each, while a side outside the Big 2 in Spain get about 2.7% of the TV money each.

In real terms tho, the gap isn't as large when you consider there's nearly twice as many teams in La Liga.

just listening back online to superscoreboard.......

How on earth did Keevens & Dalziel get a job within the Scottish media ?!

Would have thought this would be more their kind of gig:

post-26673-0-37622700-1335556677_thumb.p

perish the thought !

puke.gifpuke.gifpuke.gifpuke.gifpuke.gif

If Steptoe is a Celtic fan then I'm princess Beatrice of the Netherlands, I've never heard that load of shit on KDS or GB forum

I suspect a bear in drag.

Speaking as a Celtic bhoy, ranjurs leaving the SPL and their hate filled traditions dying is for the betterment of all scottish football

and society and if that cnut Lawell votes them back to the SPL then this bhoy won't be going to anymore Celtic games.

No more OF collusion. Sick and tired of being associated with those scum and our boards collusion with them.

If they get voted back in and any Celtic supporter goes to the games then they're fecking sheep with no principles,

collaborating to continue the sectarian bollox. We don't need those b*****ds.

I'm away fur a cup of tea before my head explodes

When I say 'fecking sheep' I mean not in the agricultural sense :)