Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

CRAP, CRAP, AND EVEN MORE CRAP. Do you chuck tuff supporters realise that Kilmarnock serviced three quarters of the interest on their debt just by letting the celtic supporters take up three stands on championship day. That was just their interest..!!!! When are you people who look at buses and go 'Oh look, a hoos with wheels' get it into your thick heads that there is no scottish game without the OF. You lot cannot even keep your fishing pitches in good order....why? BECAUSE YOUT AFFORD TO SERVICE THEM PROPERLY!!!! Crap stadia, crap supporters, crap pitches that are worse than the red ash ones i used to play on and you lot think the game will improve without OF..........just reverse that OF will you and start using the two brain cells you share between yerselves.....F THE CHOOKTERS, UP THE TIC

*Sniff sniff * enjoy your walk tomorrow :P

They dont do walking away from the club but they do do walking away from debts and any punishment

and now

Ally on Lafferty

"We certainly don't hold grudges and we hope that he'll learn from his mistake and come back."

Jardine on Scottish Clubs

“The supporters will take sanctions against clubs which we deem have been unfair to ourselves.”

Can't decide whether they do do holding grudges now.

Most importantly i am not a currant bun supporter, number two i did not steal the hoos wae wheels from billy, he stole it from me, ask him, his number is 07401937840. Another one he stole from me was 'Im too young to be this old". But i will quote him in addressing you chuk tuffs.....SUT THE F**K UP!!!!

Just called him. Probably the worst w**k I've ever had.

I saw a jakey Rangers fan fire into the Tesco Express on King Street in Aberdeen earlier today. I was tempted to follow him in to see if he would take a Mars Bar to the counter then throw a note (written in crayon of course) at the cashier and run away when asked for money.

This may have been posted already ( I've go a huge backlog of post to catch up on ), but I reckon that the only response to this is for all fans who are looking for a just outcome to this sorry mess to attend tomorrows game at the San Starko and voice support for Eric Drysdale.

They will have trouble boycotting Thunder Road, it closed 2 years ago....

From a certain perspective, McCoist was correct in referring to Rangers as a seriously wounded animal....sorry, seriously, seriously wounded animal. Sometimes Ally, there is no option but to do the merciful thing, and put seriously, seriously wounded animals to sleep.

I generally have a lot of sympathy for a wounded animal, but not when the wound is self inflicted.