Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I don't particularly like Celtic but i've listened to Rangers tease them something rotten for years. Now with hindsight that teasing is priceless.

"The Parkhead biscuit tin" Famous taunting of Celtic spending nowt and Rangers rolling in it,

"If Celtic spend a fiver we'll spend a tenner" Fantastic stuff from Minty. The day i realised he was the thickest millionaire on the planet.

"Celtic are paranoid" Rangers fans constantly telling me that Celtic think the SFA have an agenda against them.

Decent Rangers fans must cringe with embarrassment thinking back over the taunting.

Those reading from Rangers media will be calling me a Tim now.sad.gif

They also call us "Bheggars"

Oh how the tables have turned

craphead2.gifcrabflute.gifcrab.pngcrabp.gif mervan.png

I read that post and thought. "I wonder who finished 11th when Gretna went under". Surprisingly it was Kimarnock

Although under closer investigation They would have finished ahead of Saint Mirren if you ignore the result against Gretna. It would also have excused us the embarrassment of missing out on the top 6 for the first, and so far only time.

Either way

I'm not convinced that finishing above a team that gave up sufficient to show you deserve a top flight place more than the 2nd place team in the SFL

That was why the situation was fresh in my memory. Some of the bullshit merchants at the BBC were claiming that the 11th placed team would be relegated if Gretna went bust, despite the SPL rules saying the exact opposite.

My thoughts on the matter wouldn't change regardless of who were 2nd bottom though. If Hibs beat Dunfermline in the penultimate game and relegate them, only for the Pars to go bust before the last game of the season, would it be fair to suddenly say to Hibs "Oh, by the way, you're going down"? Maybe as a Hearts fan you'll have a different opinion from me, but in that case I can't see that being the right thing to do.

You can't have a team going through a season thinking they're safe, only for the team behind them to suddenly leave the league and thus relegate you. Everyone has to know in advance where they have to finish to stay up.

Taking this to extremes, what if 5 teams went bust. Would you still want to relegate the 7th placed side because they finished bottom, and then promote 6 clubs from the 1st Division? If the answer is no, then where does the appropriate changepoint arise where you should be safe regardless of teams below you going bust?

Seems to be some omissions from the list, the BBC for one. Taggarts and Parks are other brands missing from the flyer. You can see the full list here My link

Douglas Park is a major bear - may even be linked to the Blue Shites - would be quite funny if he lost business because the orcs shunned his buses and car dealerships (BMW etc).

Its Friday.

Bought....1 ticket for Euromillions.

If jackpot won I will immediadtely put in a bid for say, £20 mill, and let them think they are safe....

post-23278-0-79676100-1335547688_thumb.j

..........then pesonally pay off ALL their creditors, and one by one, usher the employees in for me to hand them their jotters.

Next, offer restricted access to the big hoose for 30 mins with a sledgeammer for a fiver (enabling the community) and salt the pitch.

Remember, ''it could be you''.

(ps Sally is a w**k after that statement on Sportsound)

You must already be fabulously independently wealthy my man.

This week's Euromillions Jackpot is only £36M, once you've paid £20M for them you will need to find a hellovalot more to pay off the creditors never mind anything else. :blink:

I take it you'd be open to offers for Castle Doom, Misery Park & car Park ;)

Edited by Scottydog

Billy Dodds just sounds like so many other greeting Rangers fans just now, his hysterics are prevalent throughout many of those threads on Rangers Media. "You`re right to point out that Rangers wanted to desert Scotland, but, but, but you`re all wrong, I`m right, I know I`m right, I`m telling you I`m right, things are going to get so much worse if Rangers don`t exist!" He`s so fucking deluded, I`d almost say he needs medical help, he`s at Chic Young levels of ranting tonight.

You forget that they and the other cheek were going to leave behind their reserve teams to fill all our pockets.

l657r.png

Hopefully they just boycott Kirkcaldy altogether. That would really show us biggrin.gif

This may have been posted already ( I've go a huge backlog of post to catch up on ), but I reckon that the only response to this is for all fans who are looking for a just outcome to this sorry mess to attend tomorrows game at the San Starko and voice support for Eric Drysdale.

With ticktockus pulling out and PM now asking CW to give on last gesture to the taxdodgers and give up his shares, will he do that ? or will he stick to his plan to make money, more so if ticktockus sue him to try and recuperate their lost millions ?

Theyve been cheating scottish football and the general tax paying public for years, bringing shame on Scotland, bringing the game into disrepute and possibly threatening the future of other clubs due to their greed and superiority complex.

Goodbye and good f**king riddance death.gif

Apologies if mentioned - too many pages to catch up on.

Keevins asked on Scoreboard what he thought of the Record's back page with the 3 silhouettes of the panel, and how it might incite eejits.

*irony alert for the following response*

Keevins replied "I'm not on here representing the Daily Record, I'm on here as a free-thinking individual with an opinion of my own"

The caller should have asked what his free-thinking individual personal opinion of the back page was.

A Rangers fan stealing a Celtic fans patterunsure.gif

Most importantly i am not a currant bun supporter, number two i did not steal the hoos wae wheels from billy, he stole it from me, ask him, his number is 07401937840. Another one he stole from me was 'Im too young to be this old". But i will quote him in addressing you chuk tuffs.....SUT THE F**K UP!!!!

You must already be fabulously independently wealthy my man.

This week's Euromillions Jackpot is only £36M, once you've paid £20M for them you will need to find a hellovalot more to pay off the creditors never mind anything else. :blink:

I take it you'd be open to offers for Castle Doom, Misery Park & car Park ;)

Obviously,,,,, and P45's issued etc only after doing a crazy cheap 10 year season ticket deal, then its jotters, sledgehammers, liquidate,then hello Tierra del Feugo (or wherever does not have a RFC supporters club).

Oh, and I'd get Silly Dodds to pack in all other jobs for a breenge o' cash to work for Rangers 'exclusively' as well, afore going under.

Edited by wunfellaff

With ticktockus pulling out and PM now asking CW to give on last gesture to the taxdodgers and give up his shares, will he do that ? or will he stick to his plan to make money, more so if ticktockus sue him to try and recuperate their lost millions ?

Theyve been cheating scottish football and the general tax paying public for years, bringing shame on Scotland, bringing the game into disrepute and possibly threatening the future of other clubs due to their greed and superiority complex.

Goodbye and good f**king riddance death.gif

Yes, but they are the people and Scottish football will die without them laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

IF Rangers get away with this purely based on "it's us and we are needed" then why are we even bothering with a rulebook?

We could just adopt primary school "rules" where the biggest guy that everyone was feart of would tell us what the decision is and that's it, jumpers for goalposts lads.

Most importantly i am not a currant bun supporter, number two i did not steal the hoos wae wheels from billy, he stole it from me, ask him, his number is 07401937840. Another one he stole from me was 'Im too young to be this old". But i will quote him in addressing you chuk tuffs.....SUT THE F**K UP!!!!

40 years ago?

:lol: :lol: :lol: You really are a fucknugget arent you? But you make me laugh!! Keep it good man!!:lol: :lol: