Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Its Friday.

Bought....1 ticket for Euromillions.

If jackpot won I will immediadtely put in a bid for say, £20 mill, and let them think they are safe....

post-23278-0-79676100-1335547688_thumb.j

..........then pesonally pay off ALL their creditors, and one by one, usher the employees in for me to hand them their jotters.

Next, offer restricted access to the big hoose for 30 mins with a sledgeammer for a fiver (enabling the community) and salt the pitch.

Remember, ''it could be you''.

YOU SURE YOUR POCKET MONEY WILL COVER THAT TICKET!!!?

(ps Sally is a w**k after that statement on Sportsound)

CRAP, CRAP, AND EVEN MORE CRAP. Do you chuck tuff supporters realise that Kilmarnock serviced three quarters of the interest on their debt just by letting the celtic supporters take up three stands on championship day. That was just their interest..!!!! When are you people who look at buses and go 'Oh look, a hoos with wheels' get it into your thick heads that there is no scottish game without the OF. You lot cannot even keep your fishing pitches in good order....why? BECAUSE YOUT AFFORD TO SERVICE THEM PROPERLY!!!! Crap stadia, crap supporters, crap pitches that are worse than the red ash ones i used to play on and you lot think the game will improve without OF..........just reverse that OF will you and start using the two brain cells you share between yerselves.....F THE CHOOKTERS, UP THE TIC

131393015058.jpg

ArfyZm1CQAEy_-M.jpg

100_1204_normal.JPGShane Nicholson @ShaneANicholson Follow Your handy @RangersUnite #RFC #SFAboycottguide, in A4 proportion. Print some out before you leave the office!

Getting printing folks!

Maybe Sky should start boycotting Rangers in retaliation. Now that would be a turn up for the books.

I'd love to know, as the bears are now boycotting the BBC, Sky and Channel 4, what the hell do they watch on TV (illegally of course as they don't pay a licence in protest at HMRC's actions against them)?

ArfyZm1CQAEy_-M.jpg

100_1204_normal.JPGShane Nicholson @ShaneANicholson Follow Your handy @RangersUnite #RFC #SFAboycottguide, in A4 proportion. Print some out before you leave the office!

Getting printing folks!

Greaves Sports are one of the sponsors of Third Lanark - the original version of which was liquidated c/o another shyster, owing debts to, amongst others, Greaves Sports.

They also had Arthurlie, Petershill and Pollok kits on sale in their stores to give a much needed boost to three Junior sides, as well as sponsoring them and many other sports ventures throughout Scotland.

They don't need any lessons in being friends of football from Rangers or their fair-weather fans.

That's an excellent statement, but one small detail lets it down ever so slightly.

That would mean that if there was a Gretna situation where the team at the bottom of the league was in trouble, then if they went bust the team in 11th would suddenly get relegated. That can't be right. I would only advocate a double promotion from SFL1 if a top 6 club went bust after the split.

I read that post and thought. "I wonder who finished 11th when Gretna went under". Surprisingly it was Kimarnock

Although under closer investigation They would have finished ahead of Saint Mirren if you ignore the result against Gretna. It would also have excused us the embarrassment of missing out on the top 6 for the first, and so far only time.

Either way

I'm not convinced that finishing above a team that gave up sufficient to show you deserve a top flight place more than the 2nd place team in the SFL

I'd rather see a play off.

Maybe Sky should start boycotting Rangers in retaliation. Now that would be a turn up for the books.

I'd love to know, as the bears are now boycotting the BBC, Sky and Channel 4, what the hell do they watch on TV (illegally of course as they don't pay a licence in protest at HMRC's actions against them)?

I didn't notice SKY amongst those.

So they are going to boycott the main organisation that could potentially see them reinstated to The SPL? A cunning plan indeed!

ArfyZm1CQAEy_-M.jpg

Getting printing folks!

The real point I'd like to raise with the laughable media whores who thought this was a clever campaign:

If I have a mate, I don't expect him to kick me AT ALL. Unless I was seriously seriously in the wrong about something. And you're crumbling empire has already admitted being in the wrong, which is why your club is now in the position of being Billy's No Mates.

Billy Dodds just sounds like so many other greeting Rangers fans just now, his hysterics are prevalent throughout many of those threads on Rangers Media. "You`re right to point out that Rangers wanted to desert Scotland, but, but, but you`re all wrong, I`m right, I know I`m right, I`m telling you I`m right, things are going to get so much worse if Rangers don`t exist!" He`s so fucking deluded, I`d almost say he needs medical help, he`s at Chic Young levels of ranting tonight.

Edited by Desert Nomad

To Steptoe, as you are a newly registered P+B'er, and dont know how to quote a reply, this means I cannot quote you back.

A/ Yes I can afford a ticket.

B/ Why has an obvious currant chose Scotland as his team? Thought they were sine die for your crowd :rolleyes:

CRAP, CRAP, AND EVEN MORE CRAP. Do you chuck tuff supporters realise that Kilmarnock serviced three quarters of the interest on their debt just by letting the celtic supporters take up three stands on championship day. That was just their interest..!!!! When are you people who look at buses and go 'Oh look, a hoos with wheels' get it into your thick heads that there is no scottish game without the OF. You lot cannot even keep your fishing pitches in good order....why? BECAUSE YOUT AFFORD TO SERVICE THEM PROPERLY!!!! Crap stadia, crap supporters, crap pitches that are worse than the red ash ones i used to play on and you lot think the game will improve without OF..........just reverse that OF will you and start using the two brain cells you share between yerselves.....F THE CHOOKTERS, UP THE TIC

Well that's a 100% improvement on the single braincell that 100 million OF supporters in the world use on a daily basis. And yes, I know from reading their fan sites that an enormous number of them have had their connection to it cut off so it's not exactly overloaded at the moment. I just wish one of the ex-Rangers "stars" would send in a request to use it before writing any more crap for the rags.

I don't particularly like Celtic but i've listened to Rangers tease them something rotten for years. Now with hindsight that teasing is priceless.

"The Parkhead biscuit tin" Famous taunting of Celtic spending nowt and Rangers rolling in it,

"If Celtic spend a fiver we'll spend a tenner" Fantastic stuff from Minty. The day i realised he was the thickest millionaire on the planet.

"Celtic are paranoid" Rangers fans constantly telling me that Celtic think the SFA have an agenda against them.

Decent Rangers fans must cringe with embarrassment thinking back over the taunting.

Those reading from Rangers media will be calling me a Tim now.sad.gif

Edited by Gaz FFC

Billy Dodds just sounds like so many other greeting Rangers fans just now, his hysterics are prevalent throughout many of those threads on Rangers Media. "You`re right to point out that Rangers wanted to dessert Scotland, but, but, but you`re all wrong, I`m right, I know I`m right, I`m telling you I`m right, things are going to get so much worse if Rangers don`t exist!" He`s so fucking deluded, I`d almost say he needs medical help, he`s at Chic Young levels of ranting tonight.

There are some of the Rangers ex players who are genuinlly losing the plot Dodds,Jardine,Haetly etc...

no what would be perfect. if all these clowns are boycotting these companies and one of their players was seen loading his vauxhall full of Tesco shopping, which included a crate of Carling. and he was wearing adidas sportswear. and preceded to drive said Vauxhall into a McDonalds drive thru for din dins.

Billy Dodds just sounds like so many other greeting Rangers fans just now, his hysterics are prevalent throughout many of those threads on Rangers Media. "You`re right to point out that Rangers wanted to dessert Scotland, but, but, but you`re all wrong, I`m right, I know I`m right, I`m telling you I`m right, things are going to get so much worse if Rangers don`t exist!" He`s so fucking deluded, I`d almost say he needs medical help, he`s at Chic Young levels of ranting tonight.

He just views the game differently. I'm not saying he's not wrong (I think he is) but players and journalists have a different perspective - if the quality sinks and the coefficient collapses they'd probably consider this a big problem, fans on the other wouldn't give a toss about this if it cost £15 to get in and there were five or six teams competing for the trophies every year.

His comments (and the rantings of Hateley, Goram etc) did show the main reason why 'non-football' people are needed in football to make some decisions. Footballers are good at playing football, as harsh and arrogant as it sounds they're just not smart enough to actually administer a multi-million pound industry.