Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I take it you fell on your head a lot in those days?

[/quote

no but i played at muirton on three occasions and to say that was a pit is a wee understatement.......whenever i go to mcdiarmid its normally a game of spot the blade of grass with my kids......you really are moronic to attack the hands that feed you

no but i played at muirton on three occasions and to say that was a pit is a wee understatement.......whenever i go to mcdiarmid its normally a game of spot the blade of grass with my kids......you really are moronic to attack the hands that feed you

5ZrHs.jpg

Trying to claim that somehow Rangers and the OF prop up football and without them we would all be lost is a bit of a brave argument as it does raise the question of how leagues without the OF (and that would be every league that isn't the SPL) manage to operate without them.

Edited by Ric

ArfyZm1CQAEy_-M.jpg

100_1204_normal.JPGShane Nicholson @ShaneANicholson Follow Your handy @RangersUnite #RFC #SFAboycottguide, in A4 proportion. Print some out before you leave the office!

Getting printing folks!

"Corruption" They have some brass neck. They're so used to getting things there own way as soon as they start to get there come uppance NOW it's fucking "corruption".

On the point of getting a CVA through, thatd also be satisfying anyways, watching them flounder with the rest of us with a shitey skint team.

I take it you fell on your head a lot in those days?

Bite

I just had a wee thought that brought a smile to my face..IF Rangers are saved through a CVA they utter meltdown on here will be fucking priceless and the role reversal will be fantastic with 'White Rose Killie' and Pozbaird posts being reposted on Rangers Media and Follow Follow as great point and laugh material.

Well i need something to cheer me up while waiting to hear if the bid will be accepted. I'll need to borrow all those wee dancig gif thingys as well if the CVA goes through.

Aye, it'll be tha land of milk and honey. Controlled by one man who didn't have the money to bid and has borrowed from another who couldn't be bothered writing his own down.

Enjoy!

If I ever see Billy Dodds at Tannadice again I will not hesitate to tell him what a complete w****r he is.

I presume he's back on Radio Scotland bumping his gums in whirlwind of hyperbole?

CRAP, CRAP, AND EVEN MORE CRAP. Do you chuck tuff supporters realise that Kilmarnock serviced three quarters of the interest on their debt just by letting the celtic supporters take up three stands on championship day. That was just their interest..!!!! When are you people who look at buses and go 'Oh look, a hoos with wheels' get it into your thick heads that there is no scottish game without the OF. You lot cannot even keep your fishing pitches in good order....why? BECAUSE YOUT AFFORD TO SERVICE THEM PROPERLY!!!! Crap stadia, crap supporters, crap pitches that are worse than the red ash ones i used to play on and you lot think the game will improve without OF..........just reverse that OF will you and start using the two brain cells you share between yerselves.....F THE CHOOKTERS, UP THE TIC

:rolleyes::blink: :blink: :huh::o:) :) :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: What a fuckin spangle !

Its Friday.

Bought....1 ticket for Euromillions.

If jackpot won I will immediadtely put in a bid for say, £20 mill, and let them think they are safe....

post-23278-0-79676100-1335547688_thumb.j

..........then pesonally pay off ALL their creditors, and one by one, usher the employees in for me to hand them their jotters.

Next, offer restricted access to the big hoose for 30 mins with a sledgeammer for a fiver (enabling the community) and salt the pitch.

Remember, ''it could be you''.

(ps Sally is a w**k after that statement on Sportsound)

CRAP, CRAP, AND EVEN MORE CRAP. Do you chuck tuff supporters realise that Kilmarnock serviced three quarters of the interest on their debt just by letting the celtic supporters take up three stands on championship day. That was just their interest..!!!! When are you people who look at buses and go 'Oh look, a hoos with wheels' get it into your thick heads that there is no scottish game without the OF. You lot cannot even keep your fishing pitches in good order....why? BECAUSE YOUT AFFORD TO SERVICE THEM PROPERLY!!!! Crap stadia, crap supporters, crap pitches that are worse than the red ash ones i used to play on and you lot think the game will improve without OF..........just reverse that OF will you and start using the two brain cells you share between yerselves.....F THE CHOOKTERS, UP THE TIC

Ok, I love when people post stuff like this. Too much ammunition. Bare with me, this might go on a bit, but fannybaws with his rant has made this all the more relevant. :)

I was at the game that Nakamura made his debut for Celtic at Parkhead. The Celtic media department had put out fliers attached to the sides of the seats. These fliers were predictably green or white or yellow with a set of instructions on them. The basic idea as per the instructions was that the fliers were to be held aloft when Celtic did 'the huddle' and the way the fliers had been set out at the seated positions would then spell out a welcome message across the terraces from the fans (predictably - hail hail - and welcome shunske, or whatever his name was....) Now for the fun part.

Clearly the Celtic media department hadn't taken into account the demographic they were dealing with. Not a lot of English Literary graduates out Parkhead way, as our friend has so ably demonstrated. So......

Around 2.15pm some of the team come out for the warm up and a few sections start holding up the fliers. Bit of a patchwork quilt appears on the terraces. Same happens again when the team come out for the actual game around 2.50pm. Same again when the team actually do get around to 'the huddle'. Not a great deal of co-ordination, which we can attribute to the aforementioned reading skills. No welcome, no message. Nothing. Just a load of random letters appearing at different times from when they were supposed to. At this point two old United fans who were sitting in front of me turn to one another and say:

"Here.....Shuggy.....whit de ye suppose that's meant tae say then?"

"Eh dinnae ken, eh thought it wiz thur new scoreboard and it wiz fucked. I think it's meant tae say - cure dyslexia!" :) :) :)

Can't write stuff like that, it just has to happen. If you know or are Shuggy, I salute you and your friend sir. And thanks to our academically challenged friend for ringing that one from my memory banks.

If I ever see Billy Dodds at Tannadice again I will not hesitate to tell him what a complete w****r he is.

Why only at Tannadice?

He is a complete wa.nker everywhere.

You're right! Your mate wouldn't kick you when you're down.

Can any one explain then why one of David Murray's companys, Carnegie Signs.

Called in a debt of about £20,000 putting Airdrieonians in to Provisional Liquidation?

"It's business" was his quote at the time.

Where were you at the protest marches then? Who did you boycott? What did you do?

You did fuck all, and now you deserve every day of misery that you get.

never thought id do this...

but well fucking said sarge :D

enjoy your lasagne :)