Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I see now the rangers fans are filling their trollys at tescos and abondoning them with a note.

do any of them stop to think that in shops like tesco william hills and any other companys they have a crusade against actually have rangers fans working there

maybe if redundancies happen they should be the first out the door

Rangers media forum for this ;)

The fans we met after the match in the Foundry were all really nice and didn't fit the stereotype in any way, shape or form and it was a good atmosphere. The fans we saw in the town later were a bit less "friendly" and came straight from the cut out n' keep guide to troglodyte scumbags in Union flags. If you could divest yourselves of that element you wouldn't get half the opprobrium that's heaped on you.

My uncle owned that pub. As indeed my grandfather before him, I think.

Just listended to Walter Smith speaking out on McCoist's behalf. In one breath he says that McCoist spoke in the heat of the moment and then goes on to say that there's something in what Sally said.

Weasel. Absolute weasel.

I have answered it before but gave it little thought at the time as i never saw it happening..Now though.................

It would break my heart..it really would...I never thought this would be so painful. I am 43 with a family of 3 FFS and i know it is only a football club and i know there are far more important things in life..especially after the year i have had..but this has brought me close to tears over the past few weeks. Last nights reports of the threats to the panel of 3 just left me numb. Do i really want to continue sharing a stadium with some of these people? Do i really want to continue exposing my son to these kind of people every week? The thing is though..i am one of those people. I am a Rangers man through and through (despite what a couple tuechters say) and it is my club. I am not giving it over to these knuckle dragging bigots..f**k Them!!! You only have to look at some of the posts on here suggesting an attack on Rangers is an attack on the Protestant Faith in this country...Sorry but fucking get over yourself...we are a football club with absolutely no association with any religion or loyalist cause!!

Sorry i am rambling here and getting a few things off my chest...The Answer is yes. I don't care where we are playing i will be there. I have seen Rangers winning everything and i will miss that. I am sure Aberdeen fans miss the Late 70s - early 90s when they were winnng trophies on a regular basis. If i never see Rangers win another trophy that will make little difference...Through thick n thin!!! TBH the few years in the lower leagues will empty the stands of many fuckwits that have attached themself to the club and that can only be a good thing.

If we were to put another team out the leagues...a team like Cowdenbeath for example then i would have to reconsider that

Very good post! applause.gif

Todays biggest hilarity is surely not that they will get liquidated, not that they will be demoted - its that if they goto Division 3, its purely because they choose two as a big f**k you to the SPL.

I cant really get my head around how thick they are, I feel a bit sorry for the likes of no.8 but after a recent trip into follow follow evaporated any feelings of sympathy in place of utter contempt for just how bigoted and thick most of these guys who frequent these kind of forums are.

It wont be long before the chance to be in division 3 is washed up and they face the prospect of having no where to play, not England, not division three and not the SPL, a wee diddy amateur club with no ground will be the net result of this.

Just listended to Walter Smith speaking out on McCoist's behalf. In one breath he says that McCoist spoke in the heat of the moment and then goes on to say that there's something in what Sally said.

Weasel. Absolute weasel.

I watched it as well,he said what I expected,more or less ,there is no way he would stray from the ususal lines.

Another one with "A big boy did it and ran away,it wisnae me".

Please have them bugger off quickly..........although the daily meltdown is brilliant.

Todays biggest hilarity is surely not that they will get liquidated, not that they will be demoted - its that if they goto Division 3, its purely because they choose two as a big f**k you to the SPL.

I cant really get my head around how thick they are, I feel a bit sorry for the likes of no.8 but after a recent trip into follow follow evaporated any feelings of sympathy in place of utter contempt for just how bigoted and thick most of these guys who frequent these kind of forums are.

It wont be long before the chance to be in division 3 is washed up and they face the prospect of having no where to play, not England, not division three and not the SPL, a wee diddy amateur club with no ground will be the net result of this.

And of course, should it ever happen and they rise from the 3rd division and win the first, they will refuse promotion to the SPL as a matter of principle....

Rangers will try some weaselly deal to buy out a dying Portsmouth (as Airdrie did to Clydebank) in an attempt to gain entry to the English leagues.

If this works, watching celtic implode would be hilarious.

Edited by deky

...we are a football club with absolutely no association with any religion or loyalist cause!!

That's just complete rubbish, sorry.

You might wish that was so, but it's hard to stand up when Mark Dingwall, head of the Rangers Supporters Club, moonlights as the Press Officer for the political wing of the Orange Order in Scotland, the Scottish Unionist Party..

I have answered it before but gave it little thought at the time as i never saw it happening..Now though.................

It would break my heart..it really would...I never thought this would be so painful. I am 43 with a family of 3 FFS and i know it is only a football club and i know there are far more important things in life..especially after the year i have had..but this has brought me close to tears over the past few weeks. Last nights reports of the threats to the panel of 3 just left me numb. Do i really want to continue sharing a stadium with some of these people? Do i really want to continue exposing my son to these kind of people every week? The thing is though..i am one of those people. I am a Rangers man through and through (despite what a couple tuechters say) and it is my club. I am not giving it over to these knuckle dragging bigots..f**k Them!!! You only have to look at some of the posts on here suggesting an attack on Rangers is an attack on the Protestant Faith in this country...Sorry but fucking get over yourself...we are a football club with absolutely no association with any religion or loyalist cause!!

Sorry i am rambling here and getting a few things off my chest...The Answer is yes. I don't care where we are playing i will be there. I have seen Rangers winning everything and i will miss that. I am sure Aberdeen fans miss the Late 70s - early 90s when they were winnng trophies on a regular basis. If i never see Rangers win another trophy that will make little difference...Through thick n thin!!! TBH the few years in the lower leagues will empty the stands of many fuckwits that have attached themself to the club and that can only be a good thing.

If we were to put another team out the leagues...a team like Cowdenbeath for example then i would have to reconsider that

Credit where it's due, you seem like a decent enough follower of his club, like most of us would consider ourselves to be (though your suggestion that the club isn't associated with religion or a loyalist cause is more than a tad naive, IMHO).

In contrast, and despite my love for my club, I've become increasingly disenchanted with the game over recent years, and, if St Mirren were exposed for some form dubious shennanigans, I'm afraid it wouldn't take a great deal for me to turn my back on football altogether.

Ehm...weren't the bidders for the club 'demanding' clarity on future punishments before they submitted their formal bids? Well they got it! Can you just imagine the shit storm that would have erupted had the judgement from the SFA come after new owners had been announced.

We all know the truth. Whatever the punishment, whenever it was announced, anything short of being let off completely would have been considered unfair as far as Rangers, thier fans, and the majority of the Scottish press are concerned!

Ravelin

They were talking about clarification on punishments for clubs being in admin/newcos. This weeks punishments were nothing to do with that.

We still have the outcome of the newco punishments AND the investigation into EBTs and second contracts to come.

Good times 8)

Rangers will try some weaselly deal to buy out a dying Portsmouth (as Airdrie did to Clydebank) in an attempt to gain entry to the English leagues.

They couldn't buy a pot to piss in, never mind an English football club up to it's neck in as much debt as their own.

I did consider this scenario myself. Only difference was I thought of Barnet, who are (I think) still in dispute with the local council over where they're going to be playing next season.

FC Barnet Bears of Govan anyone? It's pretty much how the MK Dons came to be. dry.gif

14 more pages. I cannae keep up with this monster. Can some one summerise them ..

I suspect the death threats which I heard about on the radio at work today will be taking up a big bit.. Any news on the BTC. Rangerstaxcase seems to be hinting on WAP that they are about to announce the result and it is all bad news for rangers..

On the death threats...

McCoist needs to take a huge chunk of the blame for this by encouraging these bottom dwellers..

.. WHO DO THEY ACTUALLY THINK THEY ARE???:blink: