Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

"And if Rangers are packed off to Division Three, then let's get Murray Park working. Let's get their equivalents of the Tony Watts coming through."

Did Celtic not get him from Airdrie United?

If Rangers are in Division 3, it'll be Airdrie taking Rangers' equivalent of Tony Wattwink.gif

Aren't Tesco an Irish company? Surprised any of them shopped there before.

:rolleyes: No , they were set up by two guys T E Stockton and Jack COhen in London in 1930's only moved into Ireland about 6/7 years ago.

Aren't Tesco an Irish company? Surprised any of them shopped there before.

A British Jew started it, Cohen.

Personally I'm all for them boycotting Tescos although it is all to do with the way it operates rather than who is sponsors. If it happens it's a case of right result, wrong reasons.

David Longmuir has been quite funny recently, "we believe their facilities would match our entrance requirements", (or similar, I'm probably paraphrasing here) is being taken as a positive by the Rangers massive they are welcome in the 3rd while it's surely tongue in cheek from the SFL chief.

Pretty desperate backtracking by Super Ally this morning.

Not far enough, by a long, long way <_<

the gers and the so called 1 year transfer ban - run this by me again, how could they afford to "buy" any new players anyway with the fines and tax bill hanging over their heads, you try getting loans from banks if you have these debts without first proving you could handle your finances, recent events have been proven that you can't and banks will be unlikely to give your club any credit facilities ever .. if you do a CVA or go into liquidation.

In short you are looking for scapegoats because you can't face up to the truth that your club owners past and present are the people responsible for the mess you find yourself in and no one else, the fans ignored the warning signs and blamed it on the media trying to undermine your club and then you have idiots blaming the Snp for their mess ffs.

Everyone at Rangers needs man up and take responsibility for running your club into the ground instead of blaming others for your ills

The "ban" covers the registration of any new player. Its not restricted to transfers but also covers free agents too. In other words Rangers cant sign any new players, its nothing to do with paying a transfer fee for them

As it stands the transfer ban doesn't change much. They cannot register anyone while in administration, so it's still the same situation in that respect, and as the only realistic means of leaving administration seems to be liquidation and a newco, then they won't be serving the 12 months anyway.

Right Son, we're buying our frozen pizzas and supernoodles in Asda from now on.

She seems to have picked up a trolley with the start of a non-obese mess' shopping in it.

Maybe they ate the previous trolley pusher on the way round as a snack.

Could they not burn their XXXXL tops as a sign of protest?

As for Ally demanding to know (for the sake of scottish football) who dealt out the punishment, Tom English last night said on radio that rankgers knew who was on the panel as they would have had a rep there at the time.

And why should the fans know? What difference would it make?

It's like getting a parking ticket and then demanding to know who left it on your windscreen. It doesnt matter, you still have to pay it.

Ally is losing it (and to a point I dont blame him) at all the things that are going on around him. The club is crumbling, the players are revolting (hehe) and the end is nigh. He's not that daft that he doesnt realise that himself. If he wasnt "Ally McCoist - rfc manager" and was a plumber, postie, probably unemployed, then he would be on the RM moanin' and greetin' like the rest.

All these former players are only spouting out their tuppence worth because they know they will get pulled up by the zombies (sounds painful) asking why they didnt do anything.

This is turning into the school bully that picks a fight then shout "hawners!!!" only to see that people he thought were his friends, but that he actually treated like shite, just stood there and watched as the wee kids he has tormented for so long finally had enough.

"We shouldnt be kicking them when they are down." Too fucking right we should!!! And we should keep doing it until they are no more. We arent having a little kick to teach them a lesson so that they behave themselves in the future, because we know they wont. Already they are talking about buying players to get back into europe etc. We get rid of them so that the following morning we can "go to school" without fear of bumping into them at the school gates.

Ally, you fucked up. No if, buts, ands or maybes. And if anything happens to any of these 3 guys, may God have mercy on your soul, coz no one else is gonna give a damn.

Edited by PeeTeeJag

Might start shopping at Tesco.

The appeal of going the weekly shop without bumping into a rotund middle aged retard sporting a 2004 Rangers kit and a tribe of rotund minime's in the skin tight rangers shorts is fucking glorious.

Surely everyone has noticed this specific brand of family and the trademark mushroom effect the old shorts have?

Unless they're under 18.

Yes

As it stands the transfer ban doesn't change much. They cannot register anyone while in administration, so it's still the same situation in that respect, and as the only realistic means of leaving administration seems to be liquidation and a newco, then they won't be serving the 12 months anyway.

Unless the newco retains the football identity, in which case the embargo moves with it.

McCoist - The Action

They are bastards and they are killing our club!

McCoist - The Retraction

When I said they were bastards and they are killing our club I never thought anyone would react in a negative way.

It's like getting a parking ticket and then demanding to know who left it on your windscreen. It doesnt matter, you still have to pay it.

Exactly.........and when the lowlife get found guilty at court do they demand to know the names and addresses of the jury??

The latest brainwave from Follow Follow.

"Like many Bears i will shortly be doing my weekly shop and my store of choice is Tesco. ( Tesco also own Dobbies so a similar protest there would impact strongly at a time of year where people are gardening again )

NO LONGER

Today i will be visiting the Tesco and filling my trolley as normal then abandoning it , but in the bottom will be an A4 piece of paper with this printed on it :-

DEAR TESCO , THIS IS THE WEEKLY SHOP I WILL NOW BUY AT YOUR COMPETITORS UNTIL YOU END YOUR SPONSORSHIP OF THE SFA WHO CHOOSE TO PUNISH MY CLUB RANGERS IN A WAY THAT MAY KILL IT

* NOTE * Please do NOT include any perishable items such as meat and frozen food . We are trying to make a point NOT damage stock".

Naw, spaghetti hoops... are you serious...? HOOPS

:angry:

:D :D :D

post-37648-31764_thumb.jpeg