Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

it kinda confirms what alex thomson was saying on radio clyde with the complicity the scottish media has towards a culture of violence towards those who challenge the old firm hegemony. has he said anything about this particular example of this vis a vis ally mccoist and daily record??

Morons. Cretins. They don't deserve a football team to support.

Given those Dundee teenagers are facing lengthy jail sentences for joking about riots on Facebook I can only hope that many, many collars get felt. Including McCoist's, what an irresponsible p***k.

an interesting point was raised on radio clyde phone in by a caller, namely that mccoist was in full knowledge of who the panel were due to the fact of rangers having a representative present at the proceedings. Thus, he was clearly giving forth populist utterings to the lowest common denominator which can clearly be seen as incitement.

to be fair to mccoist though - he is a fan of rangers, and id imagine given all the shit thats been going on around him with different regimes over him ie murry, white, adminstrators etc he probably doesnt know what the hells going on. so id kinda cut him some slack personally

but the daily record, thats another story, every story would have to go through a process of editing before going to print and would be in the full knowledge of legal implications of anything it says. so really this is unforgivable, and they should be held to account for this. if ever alex thomsons stuff about the state of the media here coould be proven in one instance, it would be this

Hahaha.

that's made my night. heavy fine, criminal proceedings against the daily Rangers for incitement possibly?

I was reading it at my break in work, and even by the usual standards, it was sensationalist, agravational shite. All stuff like, FANS WAGE WAR, NAILS IN THE COFFIN, CUP FINAL CHAOS and such like.

Edited by Martian86

Apparently Raith director Turnbull Hutton is one of the three. I'd be so proud of him if this was true. If Rangers go bust due to a Rovers director's influence then I'd be overjoyed.

I think you should tell him this - the poor blokes going to need all the support he can get.

The most damning indictment possible of Rangers fans is the fact that nothing that's happened recently comes as a surprise. I think pretty much all of us fully expect Fatty McCoist to throw a tear stained tantrum demanding "answers", followed by a large number of the social degenerates that support them to issue death threats. Indeed, it would have been a shock if there hadn't been any threat or intimidation.

Quite a few clubs have fallen foul of the rules in recent years. Ourselves, Livingston and Gretna have all been punished to varying degrees for going into administration. Hearts seem to be permanently getting on the SFA's tits. Hamilton were relegated after a player strike to name but a few.

NONE of those clubs fans to my knowledge issued a single death threat against anyone involved. Only the Old Firm, and in particular the perma-raging brain-donors that follow Rangers. I really really hope this puts the SFA's backs up for the appeal and they wipe the floor with the c***s. It would be the best piece of telt ever if they were to give McCoist a year's touchline ban for incitement, shortly after upholding Whyte's fine and doubling the embargo.

It's an oft-used analogy in this thread, but Rangers are like the school bully who finally been given a taste of his own medicine. They don't know how to handle everyone else finally standing up to them and devolved into a tear stained lash out at anyone and everyone. The current state of play is the playground equivalent of the fat c**t being decked and all the little kids who've suffered at his hands for year kicking the f**k out of them.

Don't stop. Keep the kicks coming. Make these worthless motherfuckers suffer until they finally die a pitiful whimpering death.

Today has shown that these c***s will never change. They're fucking scum.

threats eh, can't say im surprised, it was only a matter of time before the mask slipped and some of them cracked. this is getting nasty. we have went from the defiant we don't do walking away rhetoric which was their dignified attempt to stand by their club to outright intimidation, threatening individuals that are only doing their jobs. their manager has played a big part in initiating these threats. this disgusting bunch have been whipped into a frenzy by the weggie media, giving column space to hately and goram etc, who are pedaling some amount of shite which is being hoovered up by their followers, talks of war (ffs its fitba) and going down the sympathetic "its all the SFA's fault, they are killing the club" route just to sell papers. don't get me started on the pish that has come out the radio.

they need putting out their misery, and fast before someone gets hurt or worse.

Rangers are like the school bully who finally been given a taste of his own medicine....Today has shown that these c***s will never change. They're fucking scum.

In a nutshell!

The Daily Record editor responsible for doing everything possible to exacerbate the situation with today's ultra-inflammatory coverage aimed in particular at the three independent committee members should face the same sentence handed down to Martin Wingfield back in the 1980s for his "League Of Louts" in the NF's newspaper "Bulldog" condoning football connected intimidation and thuggery - and that only ever had a fraction of the sales the Daily Record has.

And if McCoist doesn't end up in the dock for incitement for his f**kwaddery days before what could be the last ever Old Firm match, it'll be not for want of trying.

The most damning indictment possible of Rangers fans is the fact that nothing that's happened recently comes as a surprise. I think pretty much all of us fully expect Fatty McCoist to throw a tear stained tantrum demanding "answers", followed by a large number of the social degenerates that support them to issue death threats. Indeed, it would have been a shock if there hadn't been any threat or intimidation.

Quite a few clubs have fallen foul of the rules in recent years. Ourselves, Livingston and Gretna have all been punished to varying degrees for going into administration. Hearts seem to be permanently getting on the SFA's tits. Hamilton were relegated after a player strike to name but a few.

NONE of those clubs fans to my knowledge issued a single death threat against anyone involved. Only the Old Firm, and in particular the perma-raging brain-donors that follow Rangers. I really really hope this puts the SFA's backs up for the appeal and they wipe the floor with the c***s. It would be the best piece of telt ever if they were to give McCoist a year's touchline ban for incitement, shortly after upholding Whyte's fine and doubling the embargo.

It's an oft-used analogy in this thread, but Rangers are like the school bully who finally been given a taste of his own medicine. They don't know how to handle everyone else finally standing up to them and devolved into a tear stained lash out at anyone and everyone. The current state of play is the playground equivalent of the fat c**t being decked and all the little kids who've suffered at his hands for year kicking the f**k out of them.

Don't stop. Keep the kicks coming. Make these worthless motherfuckers suffer until they finally die a pitiful whimpering death.

This should be pinned really for when anyone asks why we dont like them.

The most damning indictment possible of Rangers fans is the fact that nothing that's happened recently comes as a surprise. I think pretty much all of us fully expect Fatty McCoist to throw a tear stained tantrum demanding "answers", followed by a large

number of the social degenerates that support them to issue death threats. Indeed, it would have been a shock if there hadn't been any threat or intimidation.

NONE of those clubs fans to my knowledge issued a single death threat against anyone

involved. Only the Old Firm, and in particular the perma-raging brain-donors that follow Rangers. I really really hope this puts the SFA's backs up for the appeal and they wipe the floor with the c***s. It would be the best piece of telt ever if they were to give McCoist a year's touchline ban for incitement, shortly

after upholding Whyte's fine and doubling the embargo.

It's an oft-used analogy in this thread, but Rangers are like the school bully who finally been given a taste of his own medicine. They don't know how to handle everyone else finally standing up to them and devolved into

a tear stained lash out at anyone and everyone. The current state of play is the playground equivalent of the fat c**t being decked and all the little kids who've suffered at his hands for year kicking the f**k out of them.

Don't stop. Keep the kicks coming. Make

these worthless motherfuckers suffer until they finally die a pitiful whimpering death.

Take a fucking bow son.

threats eh, can't say im surprised, it was only a matter of time before the mask slipped and some of them cracked. this is getting nasty. we have went from the defiant we don't do walking away rhetoric which was their dignified attempt to stand by their club to outright intimidation, threatening individuals that are only doing their jobs. their manager has played a big part in initiating these threats. this disgusting bunch have been whipped into a frenzy by the weggie media, giving column space to hately and goram etc, who are pedaling some amount of shite which is being hoovered up by their followers, talks of war (ffs its fitba) and going down the sympathetic "its all the SFA's fault, they are killing the club" route just to sell papers. don't get me started on the pish that has come out the radio.

they need putting out their misery, and fast before someone gets hurt or worse.

So what is the fvcking government doing about it after all their posturing about eliminating sectarianism and violence from Scottish football? Of course it's all okay as they're just threatening to kill these people, not singing songs about the IRA or the UDA. McCoist should be charged with incitement to murder for what he said. If he didn't realise this would make the cretins seek out the names of the people involved and threaten them then he is fvcking brain-dead.

I've said for ages now and still believe that the final nail in Rangers coffin will be their fans proper disgracing themselves somehow, to the point where sympathy or the notion of 'saving an institution' goes out the window.

Even in the last 10 years you've had several riots, habitual racism, more death threats than you could possibly count and a couple of cheeky wee attempted murders. Yet somehow they must be saved because they're 'an integral part of the Scottish fabric'.

You can sense how millitant some of them are becoming and this is only the tip of the iceberg in terms of how far they still have to fall. We're talking about a club which basically represents the most hate-filled, thuggish, social degenerates in the country and there is a serious chance they might die? Not going to end well. :( Especially when with every bit of bad news, Celtic and Lawwell apparently become more responsible.

I'm not saying this hoping it happens, but the further they fall, the higher the chance someone's going to get jibbed live on Sky. Time to just rip the plaster off and get rid of this scummy club.

Edited by SodjesSixteenIncher

From unity and defiance. Since when? Christ when they played Killie after entering admin they all belted out the Billy Boys and screamed whos the feni@n in the black. The whole crowd bar the Killie fans. f**k them, f**k them, f**k them. Die you utter cretinous cancer on our game. I hope this gives you c***s sleepless nights. I hope you fucking weep. I hope you know that when your club is down the shitter, the whole of the UK will be pleased. From Lands End to John O Grioats, there will be utter joy. Also Celtic fans you can go throw shite at yerself too.