Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Ally McCoist calling for the 3 SFA panel members to be named is pretty disgusting. Its implied intimidation and a call to violence.

The Police should surely get involved. Breach of the peace?

Correct.

Incitement to violence by way of gross nincompoopery is the appropriate legal provision I believe.

You are correct in stating that but at the time of Save The Jags he had a 2 page special in the Record as to why Thistle shouldnt be saved!!

Hugh Keevins had a similar article in the Sunday Mail when Morton were approaching liquidation. Keevins then attempted to justify the saving of Airdrieonians.

When it comes to 'kicking clubs when they're down', the Scottish tabloid press are more culpable than anyone in the game. Except, they only choose nice, plump targets who are unlikely to fight back and cause them aggro.

Edited by vikingTON

Are there any dates set for the big tax case yet ?

Or for CW suing the beeb?

Or for last and final offers?

Wee tax case?

Dual contract investigation?

Ex Director (instantly forgettable name) suing CW?

Sir Walter coming out of retirement to "do his duty"?

Liquidation?

Application for newco to enter SPL?

Ditto SFL3?

Ditto Juniors?

So much to look forward to.

I think my account has been removed already. Disappointing. I will move home later today and settle in Govan for the foreseeable future so that they accept my IP address.

In hindsight, choosing the username 'HunnyBear' was maybe a bad idea.

green dot

Inciting a riot?

In all seriousness though the SFA should hit him with a massive fine and touchline ban for his actions.

If the intent was to punish Rangers for McCoist's comments, wouldn't a touchline ban in fact be counter-productive? :)

Ravelin

If the intent was to punish Rangers for McCoist's comments, wouldn't a touchline ban in fact be counter-productive? :)

Ravelin

Aye ye'r right, make that a pie stall ban.

I think my account has been removed already. Disappointing. I will move home later today and settle in Govan for the foreseeable future so that they accept my IP address.

Try something with a more historical or religious note. John Knox should do it, at worst resort just add a y to the end of a randomly generated surname ;)

i think we should all try and have a go at infiltrating RM, we could try the old divide and conquer tactic, play them off against each other. "here BillyBear i heard that Loyalist1690 is going about saying he's pumped yur bird". and "here lads a seen Redhand Rab oan Sunday comin oot the pope shoap, he's wan o' them" that sort of thing

Hugh Keevins had a similar article in the Sunday Mail when Morton were approaching liquidation. Keevins then attempted to justify the saving of Airdrieonians.

When it comes to 'kicking clubs when they're down', the Scottish tabloid press are more culpable than anyone in the game. Except, they only choose nice, plump targets who are unlikely to fight back and cause them aggro.

Too true sadly. I think I'll raise this point with Mr traynor over the next few days. Obviously I'll have to purport to an interest in his big clubs demise....

sums it all up

From Rangers Media laugh.gif

'Scottio19

Posted Today, 03:08 PM

I wil always remember them for bringing players such as Juan Sara, Fabian Caballero and Caniggia to Scotland.

Always bigger than Scumdee United'

Really sums up both clubs really. laugh.gif

Edited by squidger

The only downside to registering with the vermin is that it may give their site more ad revenue due to an increase in hits and members......

........worth it for the giggles imo :)

sums it all up

'Scottio19

I wil always remember them for bringing players such as Juan Sara, Fabian Caballero and Caniggia to Scotland.

.....and guess who signed Claudio on far higher terms....

All aboard the bankrupt bus.......

The only downside to registering with the vermin is that it may give their site more ad revenue due to an increase in hits and members......

........worth it for the giggles imo :)

you would need to make sure it wasn't to obvious that you were just there for shits and gigs, but i'm sure that most of them could be manipulated in some way. that forum doesn't need much of a spark to set the whole thing off.

sums it all up

'Scottio19

Obviously he didnt get the memo

It's Dundee Hibernian :angry: