Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

love the graciousness of the bears 'oh yeah we accept that we've done something wrong but think about Hearts & Killie & bus drivers & bakers that will go out of business' :lol: gid yin lads!

It's still not sinking in, they can't 'just apply to England' they can ertainly apply as a newco to the SFL but all the punishments that would apply in the SFL will still be transferred across! Whyte is of no mind to just give away Ibrox/Murray Park & has a point to prove to the SFA by making it as difficult as possible. The longer this goes on the more I get to thinking there just isn't enough time to do anything in time for next season, the legalities of notice for creditors, EGMs, winding up orders.

The other SPL chairmen should be having a good look at their wage bill right now, there's no league sponsor & no signed TV deal, anyone that doesn't cut their cloth has no one to blame but themselves.

It will be interesting to see the rangers fans reactions when the players start heading down south the day the transfer window opens but the absolute cherry on the cake of this whole situation will be when the SFA informs everyone that Paul Murray has failed their fit & proper persons test & the blue knights takeover (the only deal on the table) is being blocked

Thats a good point, actually. Presumably, given all of the criticism dished out by the Rangers fans about the SFA/SPLs failing to spot Whyte as a chancer, they will do some checking of any potential new owner. As a director of a club that went into admin, Murray could well fail the fit and proper person test. No idea about Millers background, but it would be hilarious if the authorities blocked him too. What a GIRFUY that would be to the gers fans :lol:

A poster on rangers media has put a link up for a survey he's created.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6XXLV85

Perhaps a sabotaging of this from posters on here? ph34r.gif

just had a look through that survey, i can imagine vauxhall, adidas and carling will be shitting their pants at the prospect of a rangers fans boycott. you would struggle to make this stuff up if you were not a Rangers fan. quality, everyday throws us wee gems like this. don't know how i will fill my life when they are gone

and one of the questions about attending cup matches doesn't give a yes option for attending matches outwith ibrox, i call shenanigans

I don't remember the Daily Ranger and Traynor being that supportive of Dundee when we had the 25 points penalty.

I have always said that I symapthised with fans of clubs who went into Admin - but Rangers fans and the whole mess at Ibrox are making me have second thoughts.

Did that include Livi? :ph34r:

He had to speak slowly - the spoken word equivalent of large print.

Ally had to clarify, when he initially said "he doesn't understand the sanctions" tha, in fact, he DOES understand them, he just doesn't understand why they have been given.

Clearly a bright guy...

To write off his entire work as bullshit would be unfair

The key thing to remember about Neitzche is that he lost his virginity to a whore at University and in the process caught syphylis which eventually sent him mad and killed him. Which explains a lot of the more mysoginist, dark and demented bits of his work

As an ancient Oriental philospher* once said "Genius is twin brother of Madness, sometimes one mistaken for other" Neitzche started off as one and finished as the other. He may have been both for a while. People who quote him as an authority without stopping to think whether he may have had his pants on his head at the time still deserve our mistrust.

* Charlie Chan the Chinese Detective "Charlie Chan at the Opera" 20th Century Fox, 1936

The stuff I read didn't even have paragraphs, whether that was the translator or him - I don't know. I can't even remember what it was about, I just remember it getting on my wick - was probably hermeneutics or something.

In any case, this is miles off topic - are Rangers dead yet? Have Spartans been elected to SFL3?

A poster on rangers media has put a link up for a survey he's created.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6XXLV85

Perhaps a sabotaging of this from posters on here? ph34r.gif

Outstanding work :rolleyes:

Cmpleted it. May I suggest Q9 is sabotaged by selecting all options. Also, where asked to enter how much you would have spent (thus assuming you'd vote they way they want) you simply enter a negative figure. Tht should f*ck their figures :lol:

just had a look through that survey, i can imagine vauxhall, adidas and carling will be shitting their pants at the prospect of a rangers fans boycott. you would struggle to make this stuff up if you were not a Rangers fan. quality, everyday throws us wee gems like this. don't know how i will fill my life when they are gone

and one of the questions about attending cup matches doesn't give a yes option for attending matches outwith ibrox, i call shenanigans

I'll certainly get more work done on a day to day basis.

I think Rangers are c***s, therefore I am in agreement with the majority of Scottish football supporters.

Sorry. :(

Logged on for the first time today to see we are discussing philospohers......................and Mars bars. Only on P&B. :lol:

The alleged three are:

Gary Allan QC

Alastair Murning

Eric Drysdale

They aren't the names on the SFA website. Published when the enquiry was set up - I also read about them in the media at the time. Think leggatt got into a rage cos one of them had been involved with BT who are apparently part of a lawwells kaflik conspiracy.

Scenario - 1 or more of SFA panel is attacked or subjected to Intimidation/abuse in one form or another as direct result from Mr McCoists comments.

Where does this leave the Rangers manager? In a normal reality...................severely punished, maybe even subject of Police Investigation.

In Rangers World, which seems to be the reality we are living in right now............hee feckin haw!

Different day, same p*sh!

While I'm at it, did someone drop an I.Q destroying bomb over Govan recently? Just wondering?

Edited by Soap McTavishs Lovechild

Outstanding work :rolleyes:

Cmpleted it. May I suggest Q9 is sabotaged by selecting all options. Also, where asked to enter how much you would have spent (thus assuming you'd vote they way they want) you simply enter a negative figure. Tht should f*ck their figures :lol:

Aye, completed it... Question 4 stumped me though. I couldn't off the top of my head remember the list price of an Astra VXR.

Ach, 18 grand was surely a decent guess. 8)