Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Had the misfortune of listening to Sportsound, embarrassing to say the least. The BBC bosses need to listen back to that, and have a serious word with themselves. Dodds is as thick as a Docker's piece, and I am saddened that he will actually have got paid for that pitiful contribution last night.:angry:

P&B and this thread getting a wee mention on daily record page 3.

We also have a bit of clarity as to what happens with Rangers' place in the league should they be relegated, if they go out of business during the season (before May 13) Dunfermline don't go down. After that date and Dundee are promoted.

I'm assuming it's along the lines of "Tragic Rangers horror tragedy provokes sicko internet sensation"?

Firstly , Traynor is an arrogant self important buffoon, talk about nailing your colours to the pole! Embarrassment and disgrace to journalism, is he a member of the NUJ? Shame on them if he is

If the SFA of SPL fold in anyway to the pressure by the criminal organisation known as Rangers Football Club, then we may may as well just turn off the lights on Scottish Football.

Pressure must be kept on the SFA and SPL by all member clubs to ensure they are treated the same as any other club would have been in a similar situation.

If Rangers go under , then so be it, football will move on , so must Rangers. But they MUST pay the penalties for what they have done.

Or ................we be f**ked!

Had the misfortune of listening to Sportsound, embarrassing to say the least. The BBC bosses need to listen back to that, and have a serious word with themselves. Dodds is as thick as a Docker's piece, and I am saddened that he will actually have got paid for that pitiful contribution last night.:angry:

I'm listening to the podcast now and I'm finding it hard not to punch something very hard. It basically boils down to "Rangers can do what they want, and the SFA should bail them out".

And Traynor has just said "If this had been another club, there would be a lot more sympathy". Like f**k there would - I support a club that was slated to high heaven because of what they did and if I recall correctly, Traynor and his cronies were at the front of the queue.

The thing about the other clubs losing money is that it redefines almost the word disingenuous.

Because of course it is true. In splendid isolation.

But it ignores that the clubs themselves are competing on a hugely unequal basis at the moment and spending money for no purpose. Actually reducing income and expenditure will be to their long term benefit, if the league becomes much more of a competition, which it will.

I'm assuming it's along the lines of "Tragic Rangers horror tragedy provokes sicko internet sensation"?

Here it is

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/2012/04/25/rangers-in-crisis-fans-threaten-to-disrupt-scottish-cup-final-in-protest-at-sfa-sanctions-on-club-86908-23836732/2/

P&B and this thread getting a wee mention on daily record page 3.

We also have a bit of clarity as to what happens with Rangers' place in the league should they be relegated, if they go out of business during the season (before May 13) Dunfermline don't go down. After that date and Dundee are promoted.

What does it say?

So D&P have secured a court order to release documents from SDM`s company relating to the sale of Rangers. Any idea what good or bad this may do?

Just listened to the Sportsound podcast,usual pish from that fat twat Traynor and Dods not much better. Fat Sally was on pleading his case as they are struggling so badly(sob) and want the SPL to see reason. I seem to remember Rangers not showing too much leniency to clubs in the past "Buisness is buisness " rings a bell.

It's also going to see a mass migration from Rangers Media. Or so I hope. Welcome, friends!

I do hope so! If you're here RM hordes, thanks for the entertainment and please see this post for some advice on how to take things forward:

Why can't Rangers fans boycott being thick, ugly, fat, bigots who piss off every decent human being by living in the past and generally being c***s?

Thanks.

Thanks.

I like this bit the best though;

Ex-boxer [i.e unemployed] Rocky Ferrari, 39, said: “I think we should go to Division Three because that will hit the other clubs in the pocket [except, presumably for those clubs it doesn't?].

“The decision is a disgrace and there is clear bias against Rangers.

“I will back any protest that retains the dignity of Rangers and its fans [:lol:]. As long as it’s done in the correct manner, I’ll take part.”

Hugh Kennedy, 73, of Tannochside, Lanarkshire, said: “It’s a very sad day for Rangers but also for football.

“There is a case for a protest or boycott because they know what they are doing in imposing these penalties.

“But the club will always be here, no matter what people try to do to it.” [how about if the club is liquidised?]

If he got paid more than £1.23 the BBC were robbed...the guy is a knob.

Will this thread reach 1 million views today? C'mon, we can do it.

Doubt it. 965,500 view approx. in 72 days is roughly 13,410 views per day, meaning it'll take another 2-3 days.