Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Look at it from another angle Listen to the rhetoric coming out of Ibrox. The Mcoist mutterings along the lines of people are taking a kick while were are down but we will come back stronger is a not so thinly veiled threat.

So if your sitting in your office in Hampden you have a choice put the boot in or wait for the day Rangers get back on their feet and do number on you similar to the fate of Dallas.

Interesting.

You've got me thinking now

I agree, traynor and dodds should have books repeatedly thrown at them for their vomit worthy brown nosing tonight.

They would have to be hardbacks. How the f**k do the BBC deem it appropriate to give them money. You could find better contributors on here than these two no-marks.

Its amusing to see these Celtic fans attempting to sidey up to the diddy fans.

99% want you lot to die as well. In fact 99.999999% of us.

And when Rangers die, your club's days are numbered.

Old Firm RIP. 8)

Correct !

F*CK OFF C*LTIC !!!

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/4275702/Whyte-banned-for-life.html

“During this hearing the club produced compelling evidence from a number of sources that Craig Whyte ran the club in a thoroughly unaccountable manner.

“The thrust of the charges against the club focused on non-payment of payroll taxes and evidence was produced that all such decisions in this area were taken by Craig Whyte during his tenure.

“Given this evidence, it is difficult to comprehend that the disciplinary panel has seen fit to effectively punish the club even more heavily than Mr Whyte.

So Rangers have been given a 12-month ban on signing players, whereas Whyte can't sign a player for the rest of his life. Or am I missing something? Could it be that CW is not expected to see out the next 12 months? Anyone heard if "Deathwish 6" is due out sometime in the near future?

No they can't. You cannot submit papers claiming that you ran a company for three years that three years ago didn't exist. You could try converting an existing company for three years into a sports one, and attempt getting around it that way, but woe betide any football authority sanctioning such subterfuge with UEFA when they have no accounts for three years as a football club. As I've said before, now is not a very good time to test their patience, especially with Rapid Vienna goosestepping up and down the corridors of power demanding their money back.

I can't find anything in the SFL or SFA rules that you have to have been in business as a football club for 3 years to join the the SFL. I did find this (below) in the Club Licensing section of the SFA rules, but there's nothing to say you can't put zeros in when you haven't been trading. The point of the financial records is to show you are a responsibly run football club, not to show how long you have been in existence. I fully admit I could be wrong on everything I've said here, feel free to prove me an arse.. rolleyes.gif

post-30062-0-81600800-1335307339_thumb.j

My link

P.S. As far as I know the UEFA 3 year rules only apply to the Champions League and Europa League..

Edited by welshbairn

I can't find anything in the SFL or SFA rules that you have to have been in business as a football club for 3 years to join the the SFL. I did find this (below) in the Club Licensing section of the SFA rules, but there's nothing to say you can't put zeros in when you haven't been trading. The point of the financial records is to show you are a responsibly run football club, not to show how long you have been in existence. I fully admit I could be wrong on everything I've said here, feel free to prove me an arse.. rolleyes.gif

My link

P.S. As far as I know the UEFA 3 year rules only apply to the Champions League and Europa League..

Nudge, nudge, wink, wink, SAY NO MORE!"

My link

We have had to wait three years before we could apply for SFA membership (which is now in).

Anyway there is life after death :) (even though the new club was formed before the old one was technically dead)

Whilst people are discussing a newco Rangers being submitted to the 3rd division, wouldnt someone need to buy Ibrox and Murray park from lovable hero Whyte 1st?

It wouldn't look very good on the submitted papers if Newco Rangers had no past, no ground and unable to sign players.