Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It is to do with the non payment of Tax and NI contributions according to Duff and Phelps.

I am quite sure the punishment will be vastly reduced on appeal BUT that is not the point here. This will make Rangers less appealing as an investment to any consortium. Like the SPL rule changes mid season it has been deliberately timed to inflict as much damage as possible on the club. Hopeful;ly this will unite the Rangers support as never before because never before has their support been needed more.

I don't consider myself a radical by any stretch of the imagination but this is too much. I will wait and see what those at the club have to say but i think the time has come when we need strong leadership. No right thinking person can honestly say the punishment fits the crime here.

Why, I do believe you are utterly deluded.

All this talk about 'deliberately' doing this, that and the next - you were all quite cosy with deliberately withholding tax and having various underhand schemes to gain an edge on other teams.

Fitting the crime? If it to do with non-payment of Tax and NIC, you should be kicked out of the league.

Why? Easy: had you been paying your dues you would have been bankrupt in November.

Regarding your 'appeal as an investment' - isn't it a shame that a governing body would seek to punish your club with such a mAAASSSIIVe fine at the same time many of you shysters would stiff creditors out of tens of millions of pounds, including some who have sold players to your club in good faith.

get it fucking roond ye

Edited by pollymac

It is to do with the non payment of Tax and NI contributions according to Duff and Phelps.

I am quite sure the punishment will be vastly reduced on appeal BUT that is not the point here. This will make Rangers less appealing as an investment to any consortium. Like the SPL rule changes mid season it has been deliberately timed to inflict as much damage as possible on the club. Hopeful;ly this will unite the Rangers support as never before because never before has their support been needed more.

I don't consider myself a radical by any stretch of the imagination but this is too much. I will wait and see what those at the club have to say but i think the time has come when we need strong leadership. No right thinking person can honestly say the punishment fits the crime here.

I don't think it's harsh enough.

The punishment fits the crime here.

You are quite right. The punishment should be far worse.

What great deeds are the Rangers masses going to do? Are they going to offer to pay all the debt? No? They are going to do hee-haw, business as usual.

Why, I do believe you are utterly deluded.

All this talk about 'deliberately' doing this, that and the next - you were all quite cosy with deliberately withholding tax and having various underhand schemes to gain an edge on other teams.

Fitting the crime? If it to do with non-payment of Tax and NIC, you should be kicked out of the league.

Why? Easy: had you been paying your dues you would have been bankrupt in November.

You said just a couple of posts back it had nothing to do with Finances. Tit!!!!

From rAngers medja"f**k the SFA. Their decision tonight has effectively put a gun to the temple of Scottish football and if they want it to die that much then we might as well help them pull the trigger.

A mass retirement...even at U16 level!! It's a must!!

CanadianBacon, on 23 April 2012 - 10:17 PM, said:

I've just said this on another thread.

Complete non-co-operation with the SFA and all levels of the national team - bare minimum.

That and banning away fans during the Scottish Cup. Any ticket sales would stay in our pockets....not their member clubs!!

harrybluebear, on 23 April 2012 - 10:17 PM, said:

f..k the sfa never go to there cup games or scotland matches will not piss on them if they are on fire

Fucking right mate."

These guys ain't too bright.

Now they don't do lying down :lol:

Edited by jagfox