Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

There once was a team flying high,

Until the taxman came by,

They'll lose most of their team,

Which is everyone’s dream,

Jelly and ice cream... When Rangers die.

Edited by Hedgecutter

There's a team that we all despiseIt woldnae pay for ,supplies,It failed to pay tax,Noo it's shittin it's khaks,Parties galore when it dies.

Don't laugh too much. It seems you may be the target of a buy-out. However it might seem more logical for the Beath to buy what's left of the Govan brigade. Just think, you could take Ibrox apart brick by brick and rebuild it on Mossmorran and get the stadium you've always dreamed of. :lol:

Rangers Media have got yet another quality thread on the go.....

http://forum.rangers...pic=217272& st=0

Yeah, lets give tickets to a club in administration to sell and wait expectantly for the money :rolleyes:

It's going to cost your club a fvckin' packet paying the old bill to stop this lot tearing each others' throats out outside the ground.

http://forum.rangers...pic=217272&st=0

Yeah, lets give tickets to a club in administration to sell and wait expectantly for the money :rolleyes:

I'm sure HarrogateBlue will be about 25 stones, have full colour tatoos of King Billy on one fore arm and the Queen on the other with the kerb outside house painted red, white and blue. What a complete nut job.

As for calling 'Brown' the enemy who is first to destroy Rangers. It again shows how little these morons know of the real world given that Steve will sadly be one of the first to vote the bigots back in if it comes to it.

There's a team that we all despiseIt woldnae pay for ,supplies,It failed to pay tax,Noo it's shittin it's khaks,Parties galore when it dies.

The Peepel can't see that it's true,

That the laughably named Knights of Blue,

Kennedy and Bill Ng,

Will not purchase a thing,

So it's straight liquidation for you!

Just a couple of suggestions.

1) It would be nice if in the (very) near future we could have a thread entitled "Where were you when you heard about Rangers' Liquidation?". It would be of immense interest to future historians just like in the case of JFK.

2) Can somebody start a Rangers Limerick thread so we can get this one back on track.....Pleeeeeaaaaase!

:D

http://forum.rangers...pic=217272&st=0

Christ, every time i follow a link on here to rangers media i am astounded, these clowns actually believe that Scottish football owes them something. i can't wait to see what they propose when rangers are liquidated. lets hope half of them are so upset they decide to boycott life itself

Christ, every time i follow a link on here to rangers media i am astounded, these clowns actually believe that Scottish football owes them something. i can't wait to see what they propose when rangers are liquidated. lets hope half of them are so upset they decide to boycott life itself

No one likes them, they don't care......

Edited to add, having read the thread that was linked, I have to admire the optimism of the many fans who are saying "Leave the boycott to next season", as if it's a given there'll be a team to follow in the first place...

Edited by Ross.