Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

From RM

"Let's boycott not just next seasons away games but for season's to come until some 'olive branch' is offered to us. However, I suspect that we will wait a long time, because many of these clubs bear a hatred for us that far outweighs any wrong we have ever done them."

Deluded and yet lucid at the same time. Anger the Govan Blue Bear at your peril as it will bite off your head tear you apart limb from limb boycott you.:blink:

I wonder how many will walk away when they play their first fixture next season away to Montrose.:huh:

From RM

"Let's boycott not just next seasons away games but for season's to come until some 'olive branch' is offered to us. However, I suspect that we will wait a long time, because many of these clubs bear a hatred for us that far outweighs any wrong we have ever done them."

Deluded and yet lucid at the same time. Anger the Govan Blue Bear at your peril as it will bite off your head tear you apart limb from limb boycott you.:blink:

Seen that fat c**t Dingwall on SS "its blackmail by the SPL" " we'll boycott them "" every club in Scotland is 6 months away from administration".

Seen some other rangers guy on earlier as well Ross somebody ,he actually sounded like a normal fan, but that Dingwall you just know he a big fat bigoted b*****d. After 10 seconds of listening to him,

Ps I see Alex Thomson has Been challenging radio Clyde all day to get him on, after they where slating him yesterday and basically calling him a liar ,,we Guidi being a radio hard man all attitude " who is he never heard of him" "don't believe him". "prove it"

Hope he's on it when Thomson goes on it .

I posted earlier about Rangers joining the MLS. There are millions of bears over here in Canada and America

Eh, no there's not. Good luck getting a franchise in a geographic area with a concentration of bears. Alaska can be pretty nippy even in the spring/fall months.

we can stand at games if we want

Like your fans do at every SPL ground, you mean?

we get served beer at games

Mental. Can't stay off the sauce for 90 mins to watch your team play that you'd rather pay your hard-earned (tee hee) money on over-priced mass (again, tee hee) market beer from the Bud/Miller boys?

WE CAN SING WHATEVER WE WANT OVER HERE

Pretty sure if others object to the songs you won't.

the money for winning is a hellova lot more than the mickey mouse SPL

Not sure on those numbers but I would be skeptical.

we would win every year

There is revenue sharing in the MLS, there is a Commissioner in place who they would no doubt see as a hate figure "out tae get ra berrrrrrs" and sales from their merchandise go back to the Commish and spread between the teams.

Worst teams get the best players thru the lottery/draft system. Aye, they'd win every year. :blink:

and best of all there is no green and white paranoid paedophilia scum in the MLS

ARE THEY NOT DEAD YET????

Seen that fat c**t Dingwall on SS "its blackmail by the SPL" " we'll boycott them "" every club in Scotland is 6 months away from administration".

Seen some other rangers guy on earlier as well Ross somebody ,he actually sounded like a normal fan, but that Dingwall you just know he a big fat bigoted b*****d. After 10 seconds of listening to him,

Ps I see Alex Thomson has Been challenging radio Clyde all day to get him on, after they where slating him yesterday and basically calling him a liar ,,we Guidi being a radio hard man all attitude " who is he never heard of him" "don't believe him". "prove it"

Hope he's on it when Thomson goes on it .

Came across Dingwall many years ago on another forum, football possibly or Scottish life, definately not a Rangers one. It was before the www so no pictures just text. Can't remember what the topic was but remember thinking "what a despicable c*nt of a man " I had forgotten all about him until this Rangers carry on but it must be the same guy, can't be two such bigots with the same name?

Came across Dingwall many years ago on another forum, football possibly or Scottish life, definately not a Rangers one. It was before the www so no pictures just text. Can't remember what the topic was but remember thinking "what a despicable c*nt of a man " I had forgotten all about him until this Rangers carry on but it must be the same guy, can't be two such bigots with the same name?

People round the rest of the UK must have seen him on SS and instantly thought , what a fat bigoted self righteous Cnut if he represents Rangers fans I hope they fukin die.

How many times do you need it explained? :rolleyes:

I went to a few Raith Rovers games...I went to see a mate playing for Johnstoneburgh as well when Rangers were playing away from Ibrox as i had started taking my son to the games. IMO he was too young to go to places such as Aberdeen or Edinburgh to watch Rangers and it also gave him a better insight into Scottish Football as a whole.

I have had a season ticket for Ibrox since 1981..It was called a 'Rover Season Ticket' funnily enough I am sure older Rangers posters will remember them.

Must have cost you when you lived in Devon, then?

KTID

Oh it's him all right, suited and scrubbed up, watching what he says, but still the same potty mouthed bigot.

What the f**k do the RST and the rest of the rangers fans exactly expect the SFA & SPL do for them?

My guess would be they want the SPL/SFA not to deduct them any points, not to make them pay 'tarrier clubs' like Dundee United, not to chasten them, fine them, ban them, demote them, handicap them, obstruct them, or do anything but stand back, allow them to cheat their way out of paying their debts and welcome them back with open arms under the leadership of some new Rangers-minded, club tie wearing w****r.

They want the authorities to stop hounding them for singing their songbook, to stop sending their players off, to stop referees giving decisions against them, and to do absolutely everything possible to ensure that Rangers and their supporters can do what the fcuk they want, when the fcuk they want, and to whom the fcuk they want, with no case to answer to no fucker.

They are the people.

...just my guess mind you.