Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Should there be a display of red cards at Scottish games to show how people feel about a newco being allowed automatic entry to the SPL? Even our media wouldn't miss it.

Sort of makes this post all the more relevant. Replacing Celtic with Rangers of course. Two cheeks indeed.

Strange that some Celtic fans took issue with it.

Nah it's no you Jimmy. Although you'd love the attention. :1eye

I posted on Rangers Media but they banned me for being a 'Rabid'...I then changed broadband supplier and re-registered under a different user name but i have posted less than a dozen times.

I posted on Rangers Media but they banned me for being a 'Rabid'...I then changed broadband supplier and re-registered under a different user name but i have posted less than a dozen times.

It's no you I was on about mate. You are just a consistent roaster wherever you post ;)

Any way, back on topic. Yon Rangers mob avoid bills like their fans avoid soap, eh?

:lol: I know at least one poster on that thread who posts on here using a different name.

;)

I think i know exactly who you mean

:)

I'm sure you would eight to do that though.

:(

No.8? :huh:

Put me down for a five spot on Kincardine.

its 53 and counting

8)

i wish we could go south but it wont happen, maybe i have missed the boat here but welsh teams play there so why cant scots teams ? if rangers went totally tits up and had a newco name what stops us applying down there, but this is were we are stuck i think, maybe we could use the' against our human rights' every other c**t does it

humanblink.gifblink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

I believe the only viable option would be to go into liquidation and start a fresh but under rules and regulations Rangers would have to start in the 3rd division regardless of Scottish football losing revenue from television deals,this would be the only way the club could move forward and in turn be the only fair way to resolve the issue.

A rabid Raith Rovers supporter?

For 10 pages now, you've played this loyal (no pun intended) supporter who'll follow Rangers thru thick and thin. You seem to have conveniently forgotten that you sacked going to watch them a couple of years ago and decided you were a Raith fan.

What's all this talk about automatically starting in Division 3. If they liquidate the newco should have to apply, and be assessed fairly against other applicants, for the vacant place in Division 3.

If they were all one league then it would be the case but since the SPL is a separate entity, they can do what they want.

A rabid Raith Rovers supporter?

For 10 pages now, you've played this loyal (no pun intended) supporter who'll follow Rangers thru thick and thin. You seem to have conveniently forgotten that you sacked going to watch them a couple of years ago and decided you were a Raith fan.

How many times do you need it explained? :rolleyes:

I went to a few Raith Rovers games...I went to see a mate playing for Johnstoneburgh as well when Rangers were playing away from Ibrox as i had started taking my son to the games. IMO he was too young to go to places such as Aberdeen or Edinburgh to watch Rangers and it also gave him a better insight into Scottish Football as a whole.

I have had a season ticket for Ibrox since 1981..It was called a 'Rover Season Ticket' funnily enough I am sure older Rangers posters will remember them.

I went to a few Raith Rovers games...I went to see a mate playing for Johnstoneburgh as well when Rangers were playing away from Ibrox as i had started taking my son to the games. IMO he was too young to go to places such as Aberdeen or Edinburgh to watch Rangers and it also gave him a better insight into Scottish Football as a whole.

I have had a season ticket for Ibrox since 1981..It was called a 'Rover Season Ticket' funnily enough I am sure older Rangers posters will remember them.

That's not how I remember it. After one of Rangers' annual European capitulations, Kaunas maybe, you decided you'd had enough and were no longer bothering with them.

When did Johnstone Burgh become one word?;)

If they liquidate the newco should have to apply, and be assessed fairly against other applicants, for the vacant place in Division 3.

Just imagine the hilarity if the SFL said Rangers were back in the league, all the Rangers fans came back on here with their tails up saying it was never in doubt etc, only to realise a few days later that due to an 'administritive error', they actually meant Cove Rangers who applied for the last Div 3 position that was up for grabs. That would make my year.

When did Johnstone Burgh become one word?;)

It isn't. TBH i couldn't tell you how they are doing now. I just went to watch a Bhoy i know playing. It was good for a laugh..especially the year Arthurlie pipped them to the league on the same day Celtic won the league. That fucked up his weekend ;)

That's not how I remember it. After one of Rangers' annual European capitulations, Kaunas maybe, you decided you'd had enough and were no longer bothering with them.

:lol:

Go and look at Rangers record from 1981 - 1986...Running Kaunus close would have been seen as a moral victory