Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

http://leggoland2.blogspot.fr/

He's not the only one. Leggy is totally sh*ting himself at the idea that Paul "Merlin the Magician" Murray and his Knights in True Blue Shining Armour might not be the preferred bidders. I look forward to seeing what he has to say about the latest developments tomorrow. It should be good for a laugh. :lol:

:lol: I love this guy,

JOE O’ROURKE, the bigot who leads the OFFICIAL Celtic Supporters Association, remains a member of the Celtic family.

And for as long Joe O’Rourke, the man who wants to see Protestants drowned, stays on the inside of the Celtic family, as someone who has privileged access to Celtic chief executive, Peter Lawwell, then Celtic and Lawwell will be tainted.

Tainted by sectarianism! Tainted by hatred! And tainted by bigotry.

And that, by association leaves the Scottish Football Association, where Lawwell shares the Hampden boardroom with SFA chief executive, Stewart Regan, also tainted.

By association, with Lawwell and his silence, through to the bigot, O’ Rourke, the SFA is tainted.

The SFA is tainted by its association with Peter Lawwell, a man who will not speak out against Joe O’Rourke’s sectarianism.

The SFA is tainted by its association with Peter Lawwell, a man who will not speak out against Joe O’Rourke’s hatred.

The SFA is tainted by its association with Peter Lawwell, a man who will not speak out against Joe O’Rourke’s bigotry.

Strathclyde Police have already revealed that they have been in touch with the hate filled bigot O’Rourke and given him a final warning not to repeat his call for Protestants to be drowned.

But there has been no word, not even a whisper from inside the Parkhead corridors of power where Peter Lawwell rules supremely, that he and Celtic want nothing more to do with the OFFICIAL Celtic Supporters Association for as long as the Protestant hating bigot, Joe O’Rourke remains at its head.

Lawwell has so far appeared to commit what I believe is called a sin of omission.

Therefore, as far as many people are concerned, for as long as he omits to condemn O’Rourke and make it clear Celtic can no longer work with him, then Peter Lawwell appears guilty of condoning O’Rourke.

Surely that is not what the OFFICIAL Celtic website meant when it claimed Celtic’s chief executive had praised the Celtic family. Was it?

Of course it must be remembered that Celtic supporters have caused Peter Lawwell continual problems with UEFA because of their bad behaviour during European matches.

FIVE times in just about as many years – two of them THIS season – unruly, bad and downright hooligan actions by a mob of Celtic supporters have cost Celtic more than a staggering £100,000 in UEFA fines.

Yet these are the same supporters Lawwell claimed have been a credit to Celtic all season.

The same supporters he publicly clashed with in front of press reporters and photographers in the airport as he returned from the Europa League tie against Udinese.

The same supporters who are now so out of hand, so out of control and so convinced that Lawwell will turn a blind eye to their rampaging, that they could cause further damage to Celtic in Europe and see their club hit with a punishment which goes far beyond a fine.

The same supporters whose OFFICIAL Celtic Supporters Association is led by Joe O’Rourke, a hate filled bigot who wants to drown Protestants and who Strathclyde police have cracked down on because of his sectarianism.

The same bigot, Joe O’Rourke, who Celtic chief executive, Peter Lawwell, a man at the peak of power in Scottish football, sharing a Scottish Football Association directorship with SFA chief executive, Stewart Regan, has failed to condemn as a bigot and refused to work with.

Which many see as meaning Peter Lawwell is still happy to have Joe O’Rourke as a member of the Celtic family.

No doubt in the next few days Lawwell will grant an audience to a hand picked press propaganda posse, feeding them slick spin.

Will any of them be bold enough to ask him about Joe O’Rourke, the bigot who remains as the secretary of the OFFICIAL Celtic Supporters Association?

Your guess is as good as mine.

i'd be interested to hear if Rangers fans believe that these proposals are adequate, would you support a New club straight off the bat, would you feel embarrassed that the new club bypassed all the other clubs in the 2nd,3rd and 4th tier of Scottish football for a place in the top league? or do you believe that a b*****dized Rangers in what ever form deserves and is due a place at the top?

Things are getting serious over on Follow Follow! :lol:

After they kill Rangers the apathetic Protestants in Scotland will not be safe.

Laugh if you will, but this isn’t a sporting matter far less a laughing one.

Today’s announcements have been planned and timed for maximum effect.

The point of this planning is strategic and it is aimed directly at Rangers Football Club in order to destroy it.

This is a huge step in a cultural war.

Not an opening shot, this is a fusillade aimed at the very heart of the Protestant Community.

Sure there are useful fools that will fall into line with the enemy and they will be cited as the reason that this should not be interpreted as part of a sectarian war, but these puppets merely mask and disguise the string pullers in this conflict.

Regan the Roman Catholic from England with no outstanding credentials to run Scottish football was placed in his position by manoeuvres engineered by men like Reid, Liewell and Desmond.

Other moves were then made to ensure that the puppet master Liewell would remain in arms length of Regan in order to make sure his obvious lack of nerve and intellect were not left exposed and that when leaning was required it would be at hand.

The SFA has fallen and so has the SPL.

Everything has clicked into place for our enemies and they are not going to let the chance to destroy us slip by.

Where Whyte stands in all of this I have no real idea, but I cannot believe he was just mere coincidence.

His appearance from nowhere and his subsequent elevation into the ownership of Rangers stinks.

We were told at the beginning he was a front for other people.

Now I am beginning to wonder.

However, when Rangers are gone, the last crumbling bastion of Scotland’s Protestant resistance will go with them.

The rest will be a simple matter of tidying up any pockets of resistance and rounding up the odd rabble rousers.

The new legislation in law is already in place to deal with them.

Wake up ffsake before it is too late; this is a war against you and your own and it will not stop when your football club has gone.

Yeah thats true.

Most clubs would have to go part-time and slash the wages.A couple of clubs might even die.

The quality would be poor but it would be very competitive and honest.Most importantly on a saturday with 3pm kick offs.

Who knows there could be a tv deal to be made, but it would be fairly distributed.

Nah. Just get rid of der orkenkind. And then...

Clubs who are, say £6m?, in debt could look at their prospective losses over the next two or three years, tot them up and face the task of somehow covering £3m or so of shortfall.

Answer? Administration and offer a CVA of 25-50p in the pound.

Everybody could do it.

It would be f*cking ace.

Laugh if you will, but this isn't a sporting matter far less a laughing one.

Today's announcements have been planned and timed for maximum effect.

The point of this planning is strategic and it is aimed directly at Rangers Football Club in order to destroy it.

Not an opening shot, this is a fusillade aimed at the very heart of the Protestant Community.

Sure there are useful fools that will fall into line with the enemy and they will be cited as the reason that this should not be interpreted as part of a sectarian war, but these puppets merely mask and disguise the string pullers in this conflict.

Regan the Roman Catholic from England with no outstanding credentials to run Scottish football was placed in his position by manoeuvres engineered by men like Reid, Liewell and Desmond.

Other moves were then made to ensure that the puppet master Liewell would remain in arms length of Regan in order to make sure his obvious lack of nerve and intellect were not left exposed and that when leaning was required it would be at hand.

Everything has clicked into place for our enemies and they are not going to let the chance to destroy us slip by.

Where Whyte stands in all of this I have no real idea, but I cannot believe he was just mere coincidence.

His appearance from nowhere and his subsequent elevation into the ownership of Rangers stinks.

However, when Rangers are gone, the last crumbling bastion of Scotland's Protestant resistance will go with them.

The rest will be a simple matter of tidying up any pockets of resistance and rounding up the odd rabble rousers.

Wake up ffsake before it is too late; this is a war against you and your own and it will not stop when your football club has gone.

Dear Zombie Jesus :o

ETA - wtf do they expect to happen? The disbanding of the Church of Scotland? Compulsory Mass? The murder of the first born in every proddy household? The Scottish Inquisition? Holy Fucking God

Edited by EdTheDuck

However, when Rangers are gone, the last crumbling bastion of Scotland's Protestant resistance will go with them.

this is genuinely scary, i bet that thousands of them hoover shit like this up, society will pay a heavy price if rangers go under.

a war??? FFS

Won't be back to another SPL game if we get sold down the river.

I'll go and watch Dumbarton or a junior team.

I said this weeks ago. If i were the supporter of an SPL club, I don't honestly see how you could continue to pay to watch SPL games if Rangers are showhorned in with minor punishment. It just makes an utter farce of the entire competition.

Laugh if you will, but this isn’t a sporting matter far less a laughing one.

Today’s announcements have been planned and timed for maximum effect.

However, when Rangers are gone, the last crumbling bastion of Scotland’s Protestant resistance will go with them.

Please tell me this is a parody? I'm genuinely disturbed by the thought that I share a country with someone who thinks this way.

Dear Zombie Jesus :o

ETA - wtf do they expect to happen? The disbanding of the Church of Scotland? Compulsory Mass? The murder of the first born in every proddy household? The Scottish Inquisition? Holy Fucking God

this is genuinely scary, i bet that thousands of them hoover shit like this up, society will pay a heavy price if rangers go under.

a war??? FFS

That is fucking mind-blowing stupidity.

To be fair, there are quite a few on thread calling it comedy gold etc. but many are buying into it.

I said this weeks ago. If i were the supporter of an SPL club, I don't honestly see how you could continue to pay to watch SPL games if Rangers are showhorned in with minor punishment. It just makes an utter farce of the entire competition.

The Old Firm made an utter farce of the entire competition decades ago.

I won't be paying to watch SPL football again.

The vote on the proposals is surely just a rubber stamp job.

Chick Young, ahem, was suggesting that there were at least two or three club chairmen who thought the proposals didn't go far enough. Of course, Young makes it up as he goes along, but I reckon there must be some dissidence, not to mention moral backbone, in there somewhere.

Surely?

The Old Firm made an utter farce of the entire competition decades ago.

I won't be paying to watch SPL football again.

Very true.

Celtic avoiding punishment for their horrific behaviour last season, undermining the competition and the refereeing community.

Rangers cheating for a decade and are welcomed back in with a wry grin.

That really scared me, it's 2012 FFS.

Very true.

Celtic avoiding punishment for their horrific behaviour last season, undermining the competition and the refereeing community.

Rangers cheating for a decade and are welcomed back in with a wry grin.

Forgot all about that.What punishment did Gary Hooper get for saying the refs are against Celtic? That must of slipped my mind too :rolleyes: .

Celtic were awarded a Brittish record breaking amount of penalties last season too! Not bad considering the SFA were conspiring against them.