Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Well Hearts had a crack at the Champions League money and if there is any justice in the game your club will have a crack at the Champions League millions next year. I for one will be cheering you on through the qualifiers and it would be fantastic for Scottish football if you could overcome the odds and get there

I have never wanted Rangers to leave the Scottish game and i never will...It would never happen but if it did and Rangers had a reserve team in the scottish league it would be that team i followed

FFS, it doesn't matter what YOU want, it's what your club wants, the club you purport to follow.

You see I'm not too sure who you support, because every time you talk about Rangers it doesn't seem to be about the club we all know and despise.

You dont want them to leave the Scottish game, yet the board* would gladly shoot their collective grannies if it meant a place in the EPL.

You want them to share the TV money more equitably and yet even on their deathbed the club have told the 10 to f**k off.

You claim not to be a bigot, yet you started supporting a club when it was operating a sectarian signing policy, a policy they claimed wouldn/couldnt be changed because it was tradition.

So what do you actually get out of supporting a club which is so diametrically opposed to your principles?

*Every board in the last 20 years and every future board.

I'm also enjoying the idea of Ally McCoist being involved in all these meetings and discussions. Seriously, what the hell can his input be, beyond helping the PR put out to the proles?

He makes and pours the tea, butters the scones, and washes up their finest poundland china.

He makes and pours the tea, butters the scones, and washes up their finest poundland china.

What in the name of Greek buggery is a manager doing getting involved in financial issues?

How would he feel if Whyte had stuck his nose into his tactics earlier in the season?

More to the point what kind of sensible input could Ally bring to the table?

Edited by Gaz FFC

yet you started supporting a club when it was operating a sectarian signing policy, a policy they claimed wouldn/couldnt be changed because it was tradition.

Hmmm what tradition was this? Would this be the 'tradition' that was denied every year by the Rangers board. Guess what religion Pat Lafferty was.. Don Kitchenbrands brother was a Roman Catholic Priest..and did John Spencer not end up playing for your club as well..Good wee Catholic lad that he was.

The Rangers board have made noises about leaving the Scottish game and after reading some of the small minded pish in this thread i can see why some would see that as appealling. Personally i would rather remain close to our roots and our true traditions of a Scottish Football Club. The idea has most certainly been more driven by the celtic board and with Desmond and his pal...Is it O'Neill? i can understand why as then they might invest some of their considerable combined wealth and they have the finance to take their club to a whole new level.

You are the hypocrit..You don't want what is best for the Scottish Game you just want what is best for your club alone. You actually want to rid the Scottish Game of it's strongest clubs by fair means or foul. You want to rid our game of its unique selling point.

Edited by No8.

So we should just accept that then? People are claiming the crowds will go up if you take the strongest clubs out the equation...You cant have it both ways. Either we can encourage more people back to the game or we cant.

How many did Killie and Ayr take to the semi final? 25,000 ish?

Aberdeen crowds have been pretty dismal all season. They certainly are nowhere near the crowds they got when they were being successful. Dunfermline crowds are down from the last time they were in the top flight.

I know exactly what the thread is about but until the preferred bidder is announced there isn't much to say on the original topic. Why didn't you aim that accusation at the poster discussing the olympics 100 meters :rolleyes:

We took more fans to the semi final than we did to the final.

That shows who, not what, our fans want to see.

You are the hypocrit..You don't want what is best for the Scottish Game you just want what is best for your club alone. You actually want to rid the Scottish Game of it's strongest clubs by fair means or foul. You want to rid our game of its unique selling point.

We all want what's best for Scotland and that is rid of the idiots that give your club and Celtic a bad name

No more up to your knees, no more ooh Ahh up the ra

No more songs about a war that happened in another country and no more crap about another countries politics.

Why else would our country need to introduce the sectarian laws?

Oh an less of the fannies that got drink banned at Scottish football

Maybe one these morons are chased away from the Scottish game we can get on with enjoying Scottish football

Every time I lapse into thinking maybe they should survive in some form or other, after suitable punishment, you read something like this.. laugh.gif

"If you're going through hell, keep going".

Thats sadder than Bambis maw getting shot, I'm welling up :bairn :bairn

Wheres an Iceberg when you need it.

Slight tangent here............. but with Mad Vlad Romanovs apparent hatred of everything that is the O.F, he could easily put massive pressure on Rangers buy demanding the balance payment for Lee Wallace.

Therefore denying RFC any potential payment from the SPL at end of the season. Why has he not done this? Find it curious, maybe biding his time..............saving his Joker maybe???

Just wondering

Slight tangent here............. but with Mad Vlad Romanovs apparent hatred of everything that is the O.F, he could easily put massive pressure on Rangers buy demanding the balance payment for Lee Wallace.

Therefore denying RFC any potential payment from the SPL at end of the season. Why has he not done this? Find it curious, maybe biding his time..............saving his Joker maybe???

Just wondering

The payment plan would have been agreed between both clubs at the transfer. No doubt if Rangers fall behind he'll milk it but currently it's just a debt, it's not overdue.

Hmmm what tradition was this? Would this be the 'tradition' that was denied every year by the Rangers board. Guess what religion Pat Lafferty was.. Don Kitchenbrands brother was a Roman Catholic Priest..and did John Spencer not end up playing for your club as well..Good wee Catholic lad that he was.

Oh please! Don Kitchenbrand confessed to the press days after the Mo Johnson signing that he was Catholic and spilled the beans about how the club unloaded him the first chance they had when they discovered they'd made a "mistake" - that he scored 30 goals in only 37 games yet was punted says it all.

As for John Spencer, Malcolm X has a good term for his sort. And I'm sure I'm not the only one that remembered the Orcs walking out of the Tennents Sixes when Spencer was put on the field.

Edited by WaffenThinMint

The payment plan would have been agreed between both clubs at the transfer. No doubt if Rangers fall behind he'll milk it but currently it's just a debt, it's not overdue.

Just checked a Jambo Forum, apparently payment is due at end of the season. I suspect therefore Rangers can kiss any payment from the SPL goodbye.

Just checked a Jambo Forum, apparently payment is due at end of the season. I suspect therefore Rangers can kiss any payment from the SPL goodbye.

Yeah, 400k this summer and 400k next year iirc. Not sure how quickly this process works within the SPL but even if Rangers don't pay, given what they're due to get it will hardly be enough to tip them over the edge.

According to the paperwork Haudit & Daudit issued to creditors, which has been posted in this thread, the SPL/SFA can withold money due to Rangers and pay it directly to clubs owed money by Rangers. The rub is that it has to be money that is owed now, they can't do that for money 'due in the future' - Hearts are not due money by Rangers till June, they're fecked, Vlad will be raging.

According to the paperwork Haudit & Daudit issued to creditors, which has been posted in this thread, the SPL/SFA can withold money due to Rangers and pay it directly to clubs owed money by Rangers. The rub is that it has to be money that is owed now, they can't do that for money 'due in the future' - Hearts are not due money by Rangers till June, they're fecked, Vlad will be raging.

Anyway you look at it, Rangers are shafting just about everyone. Do have a wry smile tho , when I think about Vlad ragin!